Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so inappropriate that he talks so much about his mental health etc etc etc but yet then makes a video using that sound trying to make light of a woman who clearly has very severe mental health issues. Fakey will forever be the person who can do whatever the duck he wants but cry troll when even the most insignificant thing is said to him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I find it so inappropriate that he talks so much about his mental health etc etc etc but yet then makes a video using that sound trying to make light of a woman who clearly has very severe mental health issues. Fakey will forever be the person who can do whatever the duck he wants but cry troll when even the most insignificant thing is said to him.
I’d be surprised if nobody points this out to him. I know when Jac Jossa posted this reel last week, a few people on her post queried using it because of the ladies mental health. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up deleting it, using that as the excuse, when we all know it would really be because it’s got nowhere near the engagement on it, he was expecting.
Also it’s so blatant he makes her comment whenever he has a post that bombs, to try and increase his comment count 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So someone joked he will be stalked next and flaps posts that comment😳Go get a job woman you like your pathetic husband are a total embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do we know if Polly Parrot still thinks it’s a “killer week” for our Jacob? GMB could only cope with seeing his pre recorded gob for 3 days. I feel bad cos it means daddy of the year can’t film Gail watching him on TV today😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder when he’s heading to Liverpool for his 100 mile walk? Also wonder if Flappy will be going so she can drive him home, cos his feet are going to be fucked 😂 Otherwise I reckon he’ll stop off at Zelda’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This child isn’t right, his father films and screeches him relentlessly And gets very little response. All his clothes are 3 sizes too big for him, his hair needs to be cut and his parents are failing him😡

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
His face looks like a wrinkly old ballsack🤮🤮🤮🤮

He will be crying at the lack of engagement on that reel. He's got literally nothing but filming Leo constantly to offer. Actor my arse, he's got no bleeping chance, can't even mime😂😂😂

I don't know if Flaps will drive him to this walk, if she does she's gonna have to see Zelda if he goes there lol🤣🤣🤣
---
This child isn’t right, his father films and screeches him relentlessly And gets very little response. All his clothes are 3 sizes too big for him, his hair needs to be cut and his parents are failing him😡
Isn't he, he was shouting him and he just didn't even respond☹☹☹

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
He probably doesn't even realise what it is. Doubt he's watched anything so thought provoking in his life. Teletubbies is more his level

• Haha
Meanwhile! Look at Sam Thompson, he’s annoying but that’s ok. Bet Fakey is crying
I reckon Sam has earnt more from endorsements, TV jobs, brand deals, etc.. since leaving the jungle (5/6 months ago), than Fakey has earnt in his whole 36 years

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a crappy, boring, meaningless life he must live. He's not long finished a long tour with TFM and nothing has sprung from this chance to perform in theatres. He had that massive build up to a one minute fight, again nothing has come up since.

So, he's not acting, he's not singing, he's not dancing, no boxing or MMA fights, no proper TV presenting. He is doing Jack tit.

He is losing followers & his reels are getting more desperate. He's prepared to troll his own son to get Tena huns likes.

He ponces about at Premiers & charity stuff like he's really something in too tight, dreadful outfits. No one wants to take his photo but some do out of duty to God knows what. How is this any sort of life for him & his family?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wasn't Jake announced for this in Colchester? I thought it was odd at the time, but looking at these venues in the official press release I don't think his venue is part of the official tour.

So is he actually in some sort of amateur production or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wasn't Jake announced for this in Colchester? I thought it was odd at the time, but looking at these venues in the official press release I don't think his venue is part of the official tour.

So is he actually in some sort of amateur production or something?

I think instead of a Xmas pantomime, the place in Colchester is doing this for 3 weeks at Xmas, so totally separate from the tour. He was announced but I’m sure if a 2 min TV appearance comes up, he’ll probably cancel the whole gig for that 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Angry
I think instead of a Xmas pantomime, the place in Colchester is doing this for 3 weeks at Xmas, so totally separate from the tour. He was announced but I’m sure if a 2 min TV appearance comes up, he’ll probably cancel the whole gig for that 🙄😂
Yeah i get that, But that's what's odd.

A theatre granted permission to do a separate show that is also touring the UK. Usually when a professional production is announced the rights are withheld by the producers so no one else can do a production.

Reactions: 13
Sam Thomson getting an ACTUAL VOICE OVER JOB FOR DISNEY is the news I didn’t know I needed today ❤
---
I bet this bleep has self combusted with jealousy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Just seen this on a theatre forum.

Whatever is going on with Elf in Colchester, it doesn't exactly sound like the biggest get for Jake. Sounds like one step up from Amdram

Screenshot_20240523_164819_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Flappy really isn’t keeping her promise and coming on to talk to us more #disappointed

How much of a scam will the Elmer giveaway be? 😂😂😂 #likeandfollow 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.