Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously how many times is she going to promote Estrid? She definitely repeats the same ‘ads’ more than anyone else I’ve come across on Instagram. If she thinks it makes her look popular as an ‘influencer’, it doesn’t. It just makes her look bleeping desperate 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So according to his management, he has a ‘long standing association’ with the Princes Trust, so why was he not at Buckingham Palace today with the other ’celebrity’ ambassadors? The likes of Ovie from LI, Tyler West and Johannes from SCD haven’t been in the ‘industry’ anywhere near as long as he has, but they’re all there 🤔😂

Her latest reel 🤢 Now she’s trolling Leo as well for engagement 😡 oh and she’s already commented on it herself 😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
As usual using food as a bribe to troll her son.I know children develop differently but dear god that child is like a two year old.Fred obviously being ignored as only gets wheeled out for made up Tesco ads😡😡
---
IMG_9884.jpeg

---
As usual using food as a bribe to troll her son.I know children develop differently but dear god that child is like a two year old.Fred obviously being ignored as only gets wheeled out for made up Tesco ads😡😡
---
IMG_9884.jpeg
Spot the difference lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He’s such a head 😂😂😂

echoing what other have said and missing our tattlers that have gone awol, we miss you, I hope they are ok ☹ always worrying

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I should have called bingo last week when I saw Jac Jossa doing the baby reindeer skit, because I 100% knew that Fakey would end up doing it 😂 no comparison between the two and that’s why she’s in a full time job as an actress and he’s doing 2 min competition giveaways on morning TV 😂 She got over 1.5 million views on hers. Let’s see what he gets on his 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Deeply disturbed when a nearly 36 year old unemployed does this kind of reel. Clearly nothing better to do and to perfect a voice over🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ he’s nearly 36!!!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Poor Elmer, he’ll be devastated to be associated with this pair!
#JUSTICEFORELMER......!!!!
---
When has he ever been associated with the princes trust? Majorly confused.
Since the grabby bleep got a free ticket.
---
---
View attachment 2951531
---

Spot the difference lol
Does he wear the cap indoors when the syrup is on a hot wash....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That fluffy pink thing with feathers that she seems to think is sexy...you know the one she put on vinted and marked sold..always makes me think priscilla queen of the desert... now that's a roll I can see fake in 👀 apart from the fact he can't sing

Oh and fake wheres the water for the squirrel if your such a animal lover

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Fakey. Andi Peters is back doing the ITV competition Live! They couldn’t even be arsed to use Fakey’s pre record all week😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.