Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look Tasha who is at the same agency as him, was also there yesterday but presenting an actual award 🤭 OL have also done a post saying Fakey has got a long standing association with the PT 🙄 since when? I have never ever heard him mention them.
Also if he’s still doing that walk this weekend, why’s he not training for it?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
when I see what they show of leo it really saddens me I've seen him sleeping,in the bath,on the potty. And so much eating
What I don't think we ve seen is him actually really being happy and talking properly
Toys we rarely see him with toys a kid that age would like like clothes is usually his greige attire that she likes not what a kid that age would chose and he is old enough to chose but if it doesn't fit with mummy's boring aesthetics then it's not allowed
They don't seem to have noticed he seems to be struggling developmentally for example his speech

I've got a very young granddaughter and there is not one picture or video of her online, she is safe from her pictures being down loaded for what ever reason, no one can comment on her her parents or her clothes because by keeping her private no one has the right to.
They ve chosen to share every moment of their lives and baby boys solely for the purpose of fame and grifting they are truly despicable parents.and I really hope they don't have another now the half's moved out
They are not fit to be parents

Also.. was looking at those books for said granddaughter needless to say I shan't be ordering them if the grifters have them

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely disgusted at the amount of toys and books she’s being gifted! We’ve got a few of the Elmer books and cuddly toy. I doubt they ever read to Leo!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OL have taken Tasha off that post and made it solely about Fakey. Just giving awards last week, Princes Trust this week and walk for Sarcoma this weekend. So looks like he’s going down the ‘charities’ narrative route (again) to try and get noticed, as nothing else seems to be working for him. Thing is we all know, he’ll bin anything off if there’s the chance of a TV camera being there and that will include charity work as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
when I see what they show of leo it really saddens me I've seen him sleeping,in the bath,on the potty. And so much eating
What I don't think we ve seen is him actually really being happy and talking properly
Toys we rarely see him with toys a kid that age would like like clothes is usually his greige attire that she likes not what a kid that age would chose and he is old enough to chose but if it doesn't fit with mummy's boring aesthetics then it's not allowed
They don't seem to have noticed he seems to be struggling developmentally for example his speech

I've got a very young granddaughter and there is not one picture or video of her online, she is safe from her pictures being down loaded for what ever reason, no one can comment on her her parents or her clothes because by keeping her private no one has the right to.
They ve chosen to share every moment of their lives and baby boys solely for the purpose of fame and grifting they are truly despicable parents.and I really hope they don't have another now the half's moved out

Also.. was looking at those books for said granddaughter needless to say I shan't be ordering them if the grifters have them
It’s so sad to see. As much as Zelda is as bonkers as her son at least she and Matt interact with Leo, have lots of colourful toys and clothes and they sit down at his level. All Leo gets with his parents is a camera in his face with them squawking. When will these companies realise that more and more people are not being influenced by these greedy, work shy lumps?
---
OL have taken Tasha off that post and made it solely about Fakey. Just giving awards last week, Princes Trust this week and walk for Sarcoma this weekend. So looks like he’s going down the ‘charities’ narrative route (again) to try and get noticed, as nothing else seems to be working for him. Thing is we all know, he’ll bin anything off if there’s the chance of a TV camera being there and that will include charity work as well 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder if he’s realising he ain’t talented after all and won’t get any work because nobody wants to be near him so charity work will have to do? Then again he’s had plenty opportunities to use his platform to get their work out there but has never done so.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you look in the dictionary for the words basic witchesthere is a photo of these cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Like others, it saddens me to see how they exploit Leo, while completely ignoring the fact that he is obviously struggling with his speech, and probably with other things too. It's so wrong to do that to him.

And yes, we have said it before but the grandparents do actually interact with him. They seem to care about him. His parents don't because if they did, they wouldn't treat him like they do. 😟

• Sad
He’s putting the walk on his stories yet again like it was his idea in the first place.Glad I’m working all weekend and will miss his oversharing like he’s some kind of super hero.No links to donate as we all know he does nothing for that charity.His mother may be good with Leo but she’s a total enabler to him and his crappy attention seeking personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They’ve actually deleted that post and put up one just for him instead 🤢 obviously threw his toys out the pram when he saw the original one
They are ridiculous for that. It still won’t get him anywhere. I can just picture him going on TV to discuss charity and he will say everything but talk about the charity. “Mine mine mine”.

• Heart

👏👏👏👏
Agree with every word you say

• Heart
She’s gonna donate some of that Elmer stuff is she????? Like she donated to the food bank 😡witch

Reactions: 19
Why does he always try and come across so humble but in doing so, he in fact always comes across as being so smug and insincere?
On a different note, I’m sure his nose and chin are getting longer 🤢😂

Attachments

• Sick
Why does he always try and come across so humble but in doing so, he in fact always comes across as being so smug and insincere?
On a different note, I’m sure his nose and chin are getting longer 🤢😂
It takes a special kind of head to do that - it's his only talent

And yes, as someone saod earlier he is morphing into Jimmy Hill 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sure Jake will have a moll in his garden soon aswell
That sarcoma thing turned my stomach
He had to say how much he raised, bleeping creep , look at me , if he was chocolate , he’d eat himself

Attachments

• Sick
I’m sure Jake will have a moll in his garden soon aswell
That sarcoma thing turned my stomach
He had to say how much he raised, bleeping creep , look at me , if he was chocolate , he’d eat himself
He had the potential to raise a lot more if he had actually shared the link and advertised it properly but instead he pretended he hadn't been training yet could run 26 miles in a ridiculous outfit 🤷‍♀️
He is the most selfish self centered prick and is only attending these events to big himself up he thinks it's charity work just sitting in a seat clapping like a seal trying to get papped 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.