Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of observations about his big moment on the red carpet..

- A few of the photographers actually pointed their cameras down or started fiddling with their equipment (not a euphemism) when he started posing 😂
View attachment 2950021

- Someone must have shouted something at him because he pulls out his pretend reading glasses and defiantly holds them up whilst mouthing off at someone before tuning to stomp off. I originally thought he was giving someone the finger or giving a two fingered salute because his micro expressions and body language were hostile so I watched it again to check.

View attachment 2950022
One of the paps probably shouted “who dressed you? Should’ve gone to SpecSavers” upon which crybaby pulls out his specs and mouths something back ending in either bro or mate
---
Wonka called, he wants his Oompa Loompas spray tan back
IMG_5604.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
bleeping hell, you’d think he was at the Oscars the way he’s carrying on. What sort of desperado gets someone to film them on the red carpet, so they can put it on their Instagram to the background music of Million Dollar baby 🤮 He actually thinks he’s famous 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I can smell how annoyed and desperate he is from here, such a bleeping creep! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So that’s every day he’s shown either himself/Leo/both of them watching him on TV 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m assuming Thurs & Fri he’ll try using Flaps and Fred watching him to mix it up. Honestly who does this? It’s a bleeping comp giveaway. What the duck would he be like if he got a proper job on TV? It’s actually getting beyond embarrassing now, just how bleeping needy and desperate he is 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He really looks ridiculous on these pre records. His wig looks worse than ever.
Couple of observations about his big moment on the red carpet..

- A few of the photographers actually pointed their cameras down or started fiddling with their equipment (not a euphemism) when he started posing 😂
View attachment 2950021

- Someone must have shouted something at him because he pulls out his pretend reading glasses and defiantly holds them up whilst mouthing off at someone before tuning to stomp off. I originally thought he was giving someone the finger or giving a two fingered salute because his micro expressions and body language were hostile so I watched it again to check.

View attachment 2950022
he’s morphing into Jimmy Hill more every day

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The trolling of his son is actually shocking to see.Him looking into the camera constantly is beyond sickening.I honestly have never seen a more pathetic issue of a man who sits and watches himself back on tv.His need to film himself and poor Leo just turns my stomach.Flaps do something and get that poor child seen by a doctor.And tell your stupid husband to just grow the duck up😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Most actors say they don’t like watching themselves on tv, this weirdo can’t get enough of himself on screen.

Reactions: 25
Paps probably asking him if he remembered to bring his long distance glasses as because he managed to blag a last minute invite this only allows him to stand in the back row of the venue

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We all know why he quit twitter.He’s back at it stupid prick and try getting a real job where most of us at at it every day(wanker)
IMG_9879.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow, would this prick please stop filming with his top off and eye bleeping 🤮🤮🤮🤮 honestly makes me feel sick, creepy fucker, and stop trolling your son, Leo is three years old and can barely string a few words together, half the time he just makes noises. Get him seen by someone please!

Such a tit Dad, letting Leo call him a poo poo and laughing about it, what a head, wait till he's calling you that😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
See she’s been gifted loads of books etc for Leo😡Just why and so out of order while others work to afford gifts😡God I hope before long both this idiots are cancelled.
IMG_9881.jpeg

• Angry
Wow, would this prick please stop filming with his top off and eye bleeping 🤮🤮🤮🤮 honestly makes me feel sick, creepy fucker, and stop trolling your son, Leo is three years old and can barely string a few words together, half the time he just makes noises. Get him seen by someone please!
I met up with a friend with a 3 year old little boy yesterday.
Me and the boy had an IN DEPTH, totally understandable CONVERSATION! (It was about fire engines… he’s obsessed)
I showed his dad a video of Leo and he said he’d be concerned if his son was at that level of development.
I get all kids have different milestones, but if he was my child I’d be concerned.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Back to what! I go to work 5 days a week! bleeping twit
Exactly. He spent a couple of hours on TV early Monday morning, then maybe 3 hours at an event yesterday. He hasn’t got a clue about the hours people work in the real world. Because he’s had something on three days on the trot, he’s making out he’s the most hardest working, in demand person out there 🙄 I agree bleeping twit
---
See she’s been gifted loads of books etc for Leo😡Just why and so out of order while others work to afford gifts😡God I hope before long both this idiots are cancelled.View attachment 2950708
Loads of the instacunts have received these in the last couple of days. Olivia Bowen, couple of ex Towie and LI people 🤬 I’m surprised she’s offering to give some away and not putting it on FB to sell.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
She probably is going to ask to follow like and comment for a few gifted books.You wonder why small companies gift these low life z listers constantly.I doubt Leo has much interest in anything unless it’s food related.Creepy Jake with his awful to small clothes just looks more ridiculous every time he attends anything.Can’t buy class and he’s certainly has non of that whatsoever 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.