Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Polly earning her money "Killer Week" 🤣🤣🤣 He fucked up a blink and you'll miss it ITV comp and filled an empty seat at an awards ceremony

1000024281.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ha bloody ha at the mess that is Jake the fake.Does he not like taking his chipmunk of a wife out with him lately.As for polly she looks more like a man than flaps and that’s saying something🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is defo having an affair my ex husband used to take himself off the ‘gym’ or washing his car etc…turns out he was cheating on me, I mean did me a favour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ahhh, jobless Jake is “working“🙄🙄🙄🙄
Sucking up to Kate Garraway so he can get on GMB as a “presenter”. It’s sad he doesn’t promote the charity he is an Ambassador for.
---
Is he now so fat he hasn't got a decent suit that fits him. Always looks like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards.
Plus he looks like he is sweaty and smelly! @Philimena cunk
---
Polly earning her money "Killer Week" 🤣🤣🤣 He fucked up a blink and you'll miss it ITV comp and filled an empty seat at an awards ceremony

View attachment 2949500
She is a comedienne! “Killer week”😂😂😂. Brief GMB appearance do not make a killer week. No wonder they get on so well as she is beyond economical with the truth just like Fakey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell, you’d think he was at the Oscars the way he’s carrying on. What sort of desperado gets someone to film them on the red carpet, so they can put it on their Instagram to the background music of Million Dollar baby 🤮 He actually thinks he’s famous 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
We need more reaction emojis on tattle for this ballbag
He’s such a letch, I’d say most just avoid eye contact with him at these events he gets a last minute invite for 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I definitely think people give him a wide berth at these events. If he was actually mingling with fellow guests, he’d make sure he was getting photos with them and documenting it all on insta. He was constantly doing this the last NTAs he went to and the POB when he went with Polly and he’s still as desperate and fame hungry now as he was then. Nothing has changed with him so I’m assuming people just avoid him knowing what an attention seeking twit he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly think his about deluded enough to turn up at the p.o.b thinking there's a secret award for him because of all his charity work :LOL: then a special award for being so good looking, then one for being such a nice guy.

Bet if zelda had dressed him he would of been matched and his tie would of been straight and shoes polished

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Pollys a poor old witch , being desperate for that..... he hasn't got much to sling up her.....we've ALL seen THAT stiffie pic .... 💀

He prefers it put up him 😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell, you’d think he was at the Oscars the way he’s carrying on. What sort of desperado gets someone to film them on the red carpet, so they can put it on their Instagram to the background music of Million Dollar baby 🤮 He actually thinks he’s famous 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Sad bleep🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Couple of observations about his big moment on the red carpet..

- A few of the photographers actually pointed their cameras down or started fiddling with their equipment (not a euphemism) when he started posing 😂
pob.png

- Someone must have shouted something at him because he pulls out his pretend reading glasses and defiantly holds them up whilst mouthing off at someone before tuning to stomp off. I originally thought he was giving someone the finger or giving a two fingered salute because his micro expressions and body language were hostile so I watched it again to check.

pob2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.