Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was bad enough him having to share his huge TV appearance on his stories but he’s used it for an actual post on Tiktok 🙄 I wouldn’t be surprised if he makes it into a reel on insta next because he’s got more comments on it on TT than he’s had in ages on there, so will assume he’ll get loads on insta. Still passive aggressive in the comments as usual though 😂

Attachments

• 25.6 KB
  • 28.9 KB
    • Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 21
    I thought it was bad enough him having to share his huge TV appearance on his stories but he’s used it for an actual post on Tiktok 🙄 I wouldn’t be surprised if he makes it into a reel on insta next because he’s got more comments on it on TT than he’s had in ages on there, so will assume he’ll get loads on insta. Still passive aggressive in the comments as usual though 😂
    What a nasty tit he is. No wonder he gets nowhere in his career. He pretends to be nice but underneath he's just horrible

• Heart
    • Angry
    Reactions: 25
    What a nasty tit he is. No wonder he gets nowhere in his career. He pretends to be nice but underneath he's just horrible
    Exactly. Not a good look replying sarcastically to total strangers. As someone who classes himself as being in the ‘public eye’, he should rise above it and ignore. I’ve said before, certain people I follow on instagram get some vile comments on some of their posts but they don’t ever reply, they just ignore them and get on with their day. Thing is these people work, so don’t have the time to read every little thing said about them on social media like he does. He seems to forget, anyone looking to possibly use him work wise, sees his reaction and it’s not a good look for him at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
    Back to advertising the razors.Big yawn and does she actually get paid once and keep doing it on repeat to look busy🤣🤣No words for big teeth making out his tiny bollocks are being squashed on the bike:m.Is joon ok not seen her in a while.

• Heart
    Reactions: 15
    Oh stop teasing us you utterly brilliant next to be Calvin Harris! All the headphone shite and he thinks he’s the next Ibiza fame hungry twit🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’m way behind because I worked more 15 minutes today
    Were these today? Cos if they were he’s already deleted them I think 😂

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 13
    He’s done his 5 minutes of work for this week then, click reset?
    He’s gone for his nap now

Mondays reminder to show Freddie’s VR headset you twit
    ---
    Anyone remember if they got the cat neutered? No wonder it wandered if they didn’t🤦‍♀️ probably gonna breed from it for easy cash
    I’m shocked he hasn’t added ‘cat whisperer’ to his bio. He pretends he is a cat expert. He has added everything else even though he is clueless at all of them. Bellend!

• Haha
    Reactions: 18
    The pink feather pjs 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂 the fashionista
    ---
    God Zelda’s a whinge going on about doing a food shop, she should think herself bloody lucky she doesn’t worry about the cost of a food shop, duck offffff😡😡😡

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 19
    Oh stop teasing us you utterly brilliant next to be Calvin Harris! All the headphone shite and he thinks he’s the next Ibiza fame hungry twit🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’m way behind because I worked more 15 minutes today
    Why is he "DJing" in his pants?

• Haha
    • Sick
    He is very nasty. Desperate for a trolling narrative as per usual. The long hair comment wasn’t bad but he had to snap back like a saddo. It’s not the person’s fault he is jobless and no need to take it out on them.

• Heart
    Reactions: 17
    I think this story says it all about the sort of person he is. He’s letting his wife go and search while he sits on his arse at home. Why haven’t they already been to where his tracker is if it’s not moved all day? So basically if something has happened to Purdey, he’s letting Flaps go out and be the one that could find him. What a supportive loving husband he is 🙄 He’ll soon be the one using him for content whatever happens good or bad. bleep 🤬
    Wouldn’t be surprised if they got rid and making it up !,
    they can’t cope with that feral kid let alone two cats !

• Heart
    When do you ever see any presenter share their 2mins on TV?

I am glad Purdey is home but will now be used by Fakey for content to get the Tena Huns flapping
    I honestly can’t think of anyone who does this. I thinks with him it’s a novelty and to real presenters it’s just a job and they are professional about it.

• Heart
    Reactions: 17
    Imagine wasting your morning filming gorm 2 reacting to gorm 1 on the telly...
    These two need proper jobs and live in the real world....

• Haha
    • Heart
    Those two deserve each other.Imagine ringing her up to record poor Leo once again watching him on tv to use on TikTok.Sad pair of jobless idiots who’s entire life is spend trying to get likes from weird freaks online

Looks like beardy took maris out on her own yet again I assume that's so dad of the year can nap in peace after his early morning start for 5 minutes on TV

• Haha
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.