Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t imagine flaps serving that prick breakfast in bed ever.Since the holiday haven’t been anywhere need each other with her posting days out with Leo alone.Who films themselves watching themselves on tv😳😳What a absolute wanker and he wonders why he gets no decent job offers👍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has ruined her face and no filter can hide her skin. Pink PJs on too. Thought she’d had them in Vinted

IMG_5052.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She has ruined her face and no filter can hide her skin. Pink PJs on too. Thought she’d had them in Vinted

View attachment 2948857
The infamous pink ‘pyjamas’ 😂. First time she wore them and somebody said about them being pyjamas, she bite back and said they weren’t pjs, they were loungewear 🙄 Months later she put them on Vinted and titled them as pyjamas 😂 Marked as sold and then suddenly she started wearing them again 🙄. So I wonder how much she has said she’s sold on Vinted, when she really hasn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s this Four oceans travel she’s advertising now.. it’s not her is it as it’s saying independent!

Reactions: 9
Where the hell has he taken himself off to now? He hates his family so much doesn't he?

Reactions: 12
Where the hell has he taken himself off to now? He hates his family so much doesn't he?
Looks like the Theatre Royal Drury Lane to me. Not sure if there’s anything on there this afternoon or maybe just another z lister pr event. Not sure how things like this and the film premiere are going to help him find work though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine being that lacking in content but so desperate to post on social media all the time, that a reel you put on instagram 2 weeks ago, you’ve now put on Tiktok today 😴
---
Looks like the Theatre Royal Drury Lane to me. Not sure if there’s anything on there this afternoon or maybe just another z lister pr event. Not sure how things like this and the film premiere are going to help him find work though.
Princes Trust Awards are there today so I’d say his management agency are desperately trying to get his face out there. Didn’t work with the film premiere, let’s see if he gets papped at this 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
How has he managed an invite to that? Plus what benefit does he think it will have for him? Most people don't know who the ugly scrotum face is

So hang on, he’s went to the princes trust award ? For what ? The buffet ? This bleep will do anything to spend time actually looking for work.

PS the guest list of Z list is really the dregs.

Reactions: 19
Don’t know how that prick can show his ugly face at any award.Does duck all for charity and kept his entire takings from the scam fight.Was probably forced to do that walk coming up and I hope his feet get full of blisters 👍👍

• Heart
Don’t know how that prick can show his ugly face at any award.Does duck all for charity and kept his entire takings from the scam fight.Was probably forced to do that walk coming up and I hope his feet get full of blisters 👍👍
Well he’s not done much training for it as far as I can see. He probably blagged a last minute invite to this from doing that judging gig last week. Thing is I’m pretty sure he doesn’t get paid for attending this and will have to pay his own travel expenses, so how does this help his current predicament of being unemployed? Proving again for him it’s all about being seen at a ‘celeb’ event. Wonder if we’ll get a GRWM reel at some stage? 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.