Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he have an official diagnosis
He reckons he was tested years ago but came up with some tit about being diagnosed recently 😡Once when being his usual knob head self on his stories😳😳Said I’m rambling it’s my adhd😳I messaged the prick saying how wrong he is to act like he has adhd and shouldn’t throw statements about something he clearly thinks is a joke.No surprise that he blocked me instantly as he can’t stand the truth.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Trouble is unless it’s chipped there’s nothing really distinguishable about the cat to differentiate between any others being sold, hence easily sold. Don’t really get the with a regular moggy which I much prefer 👏👏 Should of stolen her easily stealable RR as she couldn’t afford the insurance for that 😂
From next month you are legally meant to have cats chipped.

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe they’ve let him on live 😂 notice he’s not in the studio though. Wonder if this means he’s doing the rounds today and will also be on TM and LW later? Now we know why he left Flappy doing the search for Purdey yesterday. He had to conserve his energy to be up early for ITV win 🙄 So Kate Lawler - Antigua, Sweden. Vicky Pattison - Mauritius. Lisa Snowdon, Laura Hamilton - Canaries, Spain, etc.. and then Fakey - Dunelm and now a BMW garage in London. If there’s a pecking order, he’s definitely at the bottom of it 🤭
---
So done a post (not a story, an actual post) sharing it on both their grids announcing Purdey is home. So blatantly done to get their engagement up 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So he’s actually out doing a job this morning but still has to go on his Instagram to share on his story, the post flappy has done (and obviously been told to tag him in), about Purdey being found. Really professional behaviour 🙄 Couldn’t wait for an hour because he’s so bleeping desperate for engagement on there 🤢 He wants to go into acting 😂 He couldn’t put his phone down long enough to learn scripts, let alone film anything.
Thing is this post will get them the engagement they both crave but then what will they use next? Even with the ‘missing cat’ story yesterday, he still lost over another 50 followers 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Purdey back! Actually think they pretended he was lost now because she done a grid post and it’s for a lot of likes for her.

Well done fakey this must be the first Monday you’ve worked in a long time lol. I’d love to know how much he gets paid for these ITV comps. He definitely can’t get one filming from abroad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe they’ve let him on live 😂 notice he’s not in the studio though. Wonder if this means he’s doing the rounds today and will also be on TM and LW later? Now we know why he left Flappy doing the search for Purdey yesterday. He had to conserve his energy to be up early for ITV win 🙄 So Kate Lawler - Antigua, Sweden. Vicky Pattison - Mauritius. Lisa Snowdon, Laura Hamilton - Canaries, Spain, etc.. and then Fakey - Dunelm and now a BMW garage in London. If there’s a pecking order, he’s definitely at the bottom of it 🤭
---
So done a post (not a story, an actual post) sharing it on both their grids announcing Purdey is home. So blatantly done to get their engagement up 🤢
My hubby doesn’t know anything about Fakey. Watched his stint on GMB this morning he pipes up with who’s the man with the weird teeth, he’s terrible 😂😂😂 no words needed from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Purdey back! Actually think they pretended he was lost now because she done a grid post and it’s for a lot of likes for her.

Well done fakey this must be the first Monday you’ve worked in a long time lol. I’d love to know how much he gets paid for these ITV comps. He definitely can’t get one filming from abroad.
Exactly what I thought. They only did a story when he was ‘lost’ but do a grid post and share it on both their accounts now he’s ‘home’. She put it on FB as well yesterday. Don’t understand though why on there she’s put he’s been ‘found’ but on Instagram she’s put that he made his way back home? Saying he was found makes it sound something totally different to him appearing back home, or is that me just reading too much into it 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Was he ‘presenting’ live or pre-recorded for GMB? I think it said live on the corner of the screen going from his story of getting Leo to perform to the telly with Flapz.

Reactions: 12
GMB will prolly pay for a London hotel this week for him, so let’s see. I could see him drooling through my TV, just because he was in a BMW showroom. I will be impressed when they send him to Mauritius or anywhere fancy like they always do for Kate Lawler or even Vicky Pattison of all people.
---
Was he ‘presenting’ live or pre-recorded for GMB? I think it said live on the corner of the screen going from his story of getting Leo to perform to the telly with Flapz.
He was on Live for a change. I guess he couldn’t do much damage in a BMW showroom. @ThortheDog2022

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My hubby doesn’t know anything about Fakey. Watched his stint on GMB this morning he pipes up with who’s the man with the weird teeth, he’s terrible 😂😂😂 no words needed from me.
This sums up why Fakey will not make it as an actor. He opted early on to have comedy teeth installed. Then he chose the not so subtle syrup life. Any screen test would show these horrors up in a trice. How could he portray something moving or heartfelt with those scrabble tiles? Look at the likes of:
Benedict Cumberbatch, Idris Elba, Tom Hardy, Hugh Grant
or Jude Law. They have stage presence, the look & most importantly amazing talent. Fakey has a semi muscular body covered in Sharpie scribbles & that's the only reason he got TFM. Can you imagine him in the same scene as Cillian Murphy! Imagine the look on Cillian's face😂
Screenshot_20240520-113337_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240520-113311_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So he gets flappy to film Spud watching him on TV, just so he can share it to his own stories 🤢 and he wonders why the only gigs he gets are 2 min ones on morning TV 🙄 It’s the pure vanity, narcissism and self obsession that any minor appearance he then has to share it online 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.