Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a sad twit, £50 slot doing a competition on daytime tv, that's his level, absolutely no chance of an actual proper acting job coming his way.😆😆😆
So purdy is back then, best make a gridpost to up your engagement🤮🤮🤮
These two are getting worse, if that's possible🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just seen he’s already on his way home. So obviously not trusted to go live on TM or LW then 😂 Get ready for him filming himself with Purdey today 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
When do you ever see any presenter share their 2mins on TV?

I am glad Purdey is home but will now be used by Fakey for content to get the Tena Huns flapping

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When do you ever see any presenter share their 2mins on TV?

I am glad Purdey is home but will now be used by Fakey for content to get the Tena Huns flapping
It’s sooo embarrassing. He does it everytime. He’ll be prerecorded the rest of the week I reckon, from when he was at that classic car place filming a couple of weeks back. He’ll still film himself watching those segments, to put on his stories as well 🤢 As for Purdey, I bet he’s told her not to post him until he’s back, cos he’ll want to be the first one to use him for content 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Just seen he’s already on his way home. So obviously not trusted to go live on TM or LW then 😂 Get ready for him filming himself with Purdey today 🤢
Hate to defend him but TM and LW always have different competition presenters to GMB and Lorraine, so he's not been sacked yet.

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hate to defend him but TM and LW always have different competition presenters to GMB and Lorraine, so he's not been sacked yet.

🤭
Oh. I thought they normally used the same person all that week. I know when he’s done comps before he’s been on all four programmes but just prerecorded. I love how brutal people are on Twitter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No way they just gave him a live someone definitely called in sick plus he would have told us a million times he had WORK now I'm just waiting for him to get home and share to his stories yet again Leo watching him on TV because he is a sad bastard

• Haha
So he gets flappy to film Spud watching him on TV, just so he can share it to his own stories 🤢 and he wonders why the only gigs he gets are 2 min ones on morning TV 🙄 It’s the pure vanity, narcissism and self obsession that any minor appearance he then has to share it online 🤮🤮🤮
I can understand them wanting to see Leo's reaction at seeing daddy on telly, but I'd keep it for private viewing. It seems strange why he'd post it on IG. Probably because it's such a rare occurrence

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When your own management do an insta story to say what their clients did last week and you’re the only one who doesn’t get tagged by name 🤭
OL really do represent the absolute dregs of the z list.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s done his 5 minutes of work for this week then, click reset?
He’s gone for his nap now

Mondays reminder to show Freddie’s VR headset you twit
---
Anyone remember if they got the cat neutered? No wonder it wandered if they didn’t🤦‍♀️ probably gonna breed from it for easy cash

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.