Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he played football for some charity event. Has posted a story saying he misses playing football and loved playing for a great cause! So why not share what that great cause was and spread even more awareness? Prick.

The video he’s shared is just him running most of the pitch on his own. Bet he’s the type who doesn’t know how to play as a team and just tries to show off. I honestly can’t wait for this cocky dickheads extreme downfall. Giving it the big one cos he’s had one bit of work in the last couple of weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Fakey. No wonder he did the ITV competition yesterday, blatantly obvious no one else wanted to do
It as it was only one day Live then back to that classic car showroom pre-record he did the other day. He is at the lowest point on the pecking order, no other confirmation needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Fakey. No wonder he did the ITV competition yesterday, blatantly obvious no one else wanted to do
It as it was only one day Live then back to that classic car showroom pre-record he did the other day. He is at the lowest point on the pecking order, no other confirmation needed.
Wtf is he wearing - top half a suit Jacket, tie and shirt, bottom half trousers that don’t match said suit jacket and those crappy black clown shoes 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He really looks ridiculous on these pre records. His wig looks worse than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Waiting for him to share him & Spud both watching his prerecorded appearance on his stories or Tiktok today 🙄
Haven’t seen @Joon and @CrazyBaldhead on here for a couple of days. Hope they are both ok 🥰

• Heart
He really looks ridiculous on these pre records. His wig looks worse than ever.
His wig, his ‘tan’, the continual movement of the hands and just in general how old he looks. Nothing wrong with ageing but put it this way, if he was female, he would be referred to what is know as ‘mutton dressed as lamb’. He needs to accept he’s in his mid/late 30s and stop trying to act/dress like someone younger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh stop teasing us you utterly brilliant next to be Calvin Harris! All the headphone shite and he thinks he’s the next Ibiza fame hungry twit🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’m way behind because I worked more 15 minutes today
He is so deluded that he believes his body makes people drop their panties. Just look at how he is standing there topless. Not suitable for the ‘DJing’ at home context🤮🤮. That’s why he never gets anywhere, why not wear clothes and actually go and get lessons on how to be a good DJ. Saying that, nothing can help. I bet by next month he would have moved on to the next thing.

• Heart
I can just hear him saying ‘mate’ through gritted teeth. He’s very touchy 😜
Yes, it's funny that a word that should be positive becomes the complete opposite when used like that. Mate. 🤣🤣🤣
It's the same when he says Bruv/ Bro/ Brah so aggressive and not at all funny or friendly

What was thr point of those football stories if he wasn't going to tell people it was a charity game - I thought it was just a kick about in the local park. Mention the great cause you numpty stop making everything about yourself 🤬

1000024267.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sharing himself on TV again 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet he records every 2 min appearance he gets and then wanks over them once Flappys gone to bed 🤮 What the duck is he going to be like when Masterchef is finally aired 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Wondering if he's practicing for his onlyfans content 🙈🙈
The day he signs up for OF, is the day you know he’s finally accepted any chance of him having a career in TV has finally gone. I genuinely think the only reason he’s not gone down that route, is because he knows it’s frowned upon in the industry that he’s so desperate to be a part of and he’s still deluded enough to think it’s going to happen for him 🙄
I hate to say it cos I think he’s vile but he could probably earn good money on there, especially from the gays 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He genuinely makes me feel sick..... so cocky, desperate, slimy and overbearing 🤢
Same, he is absolutely minging🤮🤮🤮🤮 he bleeping loves himself, he thinks he's David Guetta hahahaaaaaa ney bleeping chance Fakey, you are old and desperate🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
His comment to Purdey! Please tell me he doesn't get her to bring him breakfast in bed every morning? Arrogant self centred entitled prick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.