Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His reason for what though? Being an attention seeking, fame hungry, self entitled, work shy, grief thieving, lying, egotistical, narcissistic wanker.
Spot on.
I'm sure that could become a thread title actually 😁.

The most times that I pity Fred is when he has to spend time in that attention seeking, fame hungry, self entitled, work shy, grief thieving, lying, egotistical, narcissistic wanker's company.
Poor Leo is stuck there all the time, unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My reason for what? Using every excuse possible to get away from the house? I notice he hasn't mentioned mental health awareness week thought he was a campaigner for mental health? Done about as much for them as he has Sarcoma uk

Reactions: 18
My reason for what? Using every excuse possible to get away from the house? I notice he hasn't mentioned mental health awareness week thought he was a campaigner for mental health? Done about as much for them as he has Sarcoma uk
He will now you’ve brought it to his attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stuck at home again , with his beard whining and droning on.....
He's only cheered up when he's away from her.

Bet he only obliged flapz for maris because of constant droning moaning from his old dracula-bat muvver. The brat looked as if it had been surprised when born in its birth photo by the bursting of a crisp packet behind it......
It's still maris's expression now....
....nothing much has changed , today........😆💀
His muvvers not all there , anyway, is she .... ? 😆😆😆💀

Last edited:
  • Heart
bleeping hell has he done her in. She's not doing well with her new years resolution is she😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's not even about just Leo for him it's about him his likes followers comments and getting on the tele box, maris is just a tool to help him woo his tenna brigade if he genuinely cared for that child he would do better by him, brush his hair,let him sleep without a camera in his face, stop the bot bots, talk to him properly with out the phone,not jump at the first chance to leave the house.... also treat his mother with a bit of respect because when you read this the things you are teaching your son aren't good

• Heart
Reactions: 21
PERHAPS FAKEY if you and your grifter beard paid anything to the NHS you might get an appointment. Won’t mummy and daddy pay private for you? ☹🤦‍♀️
Wasn't he saying when he was in panto that he'd got an online appointment with some private thing and got antibiotics. Right when there was a shortage and he probably didn't even bloody need them! Don't cure hypochondria. Sorry health anxiety

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wasn't he saying when he was in panto that he'd got an online appointment with some private thing and got antibiotics. Right when there was a shortage and he probably didn't even bloody need them! Don't cure hypochondria. Sorry health anxiety
A swift kick up the bleeping arse ,is what that untalented lazy beggy whiffy twit needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yup he did I remember that

I do side with Jake on the way getting a doc app is, don’t ban me for taking his side 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Now he started following another PR firm and P&O Cruises who were the main sponsors of the BAFTAs this year 😂😂😂 Probably already trying to get an invite for 2025 🙄
Wouldn’t have thought that would be a problem for him. I’m sure by then he’ll be in a huge Netflix series, like he was manifesting, so will be up for the best actor award anyway 😂
Also where is Flappy? She’s obviously home because we all know he doesn’t look after Leo by himself. Either disappearing again to up her engagement for when she comes back or maybe an adverse reaction to her lip flip?

• Haha
I don’t think he’s liked/commented on the posts of Jamie and Camilla’s new baby. He must be so jealous of the likes they’ve got. He’s so cute as well.

It must absolutely suck to be as jealous and bitter as he is. Watching the likes of Pete wickes, Sam Thompson, even Vicky pattison getting to go to all the things he could only dream of. Then following every brand they are all associated with 😂 I think your days of getting invited to events are long over Fakey. New season of Love Island next month as well so he will become even more irrelevant.

If I was him I’d have quit insta long ago, tried to find some form of employment and spend quality time with the son he supposedly loves so much. Instead he sits on insta crying all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think he’s liked/commented on the posts of Jamie and Camilla’s new baby. He must be so jealous of the likes they’ve got. He’s so cute as well.

It must absolutely suck to be as jealous and bitter as he is. Watching the likes of Pete wickes, Sam Thompson, even Vicky pattison getting to go to all the things he could only dream of. Then following every brand they are all associated with 😂 I think your days of getting invited to events are long over Fakey. New season of Love Island next month as well so he will become even more irrelevant.

If I was him I’d have quit insta long ago, tried to find some form of employment and spend quality time with the son he supposedly loves so much. Instead he sits on insta crying all day.
I bet he’s desperate for another baby cos he knows the engagement/freebies it brings but they obviously can’t afford it. It’s so embarrassing, the way he follows every account that he sees via other z listers. The obsession with Instagram has actually ruined any chance he had of proper TV work. If he had stuck to one thing ie singing or presenting, he may have formed a minor career from it (that’s a very big might) but the fact he’ll do any reality show, just to get on TV, makes him look as desperate as he is and people in the industry can see it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can’t imagine living day to day scraping by on 2 min TV appearances and never knowing where my next job was coming from.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really like Camilla and Jamie seem like a lovely family .Getting more likes on their posts than arsewipe every gets.He will be jealous like he is of any one who looks like they have a happy life

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If I’ve remembered it correctly wasn’t it during restrictions and it would have been almost impossible to get a face-to-face appointment? Then to top it off he produced anti-biotics which seemed dodgy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.