Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is a tragic little bleep isn’t he. All this posturing topless is embarrassing. He needs to really use his head and think about his family. His insta days are over and he’s not even a has been, he’s a who’s that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's mentioned calling the Dr's so the tena huns start messaging asking if he's OK. Fakey should be calling the job centre instead

• Heart
Reactions: 20
he’s not even a has been, he’s a who’s that.
A perfect description!

He could probably have built on the small tv slots he got, as a sideline to other work, like the panto or any other parts he was lucky enough to get like The Full Monty. But he gets in his own way all the time by being downright workshy and unlikeable.

Reactions: 23
A perfect description!

He could probably have built on the small tv slots he got, as a sideline to other work, like the panto or any other parts he was lucky enough to get like The Full Monty. But he gets in his own way all the time by being downright workshy and unlikeable.
He could be doing a couple of tours and panto but looks like his attitude has done him a lot of harm. I like seeing things behind the scenes and I’ve said before he could’ve used his platform for that and also be a proper cancer ambassador. Instead he humiliates his colleagues. He always says it’s banter and has that awful fake smile when he does it too. I’d be very surprised if he got anymore theatre work. Maybe that’s why he’s doing his ‘acting’ videos in the hope he gets TV work.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
His main problem is his need for his ego to be constantly boosted he cannot just do his job he has to make sure all attention is on him. Going on Loose Women first to get semi naked and get his balls felt then to get in an ice bath (why?) Interviews Davina McCall pulls off his top and dives in the pool apparently on TFM one night he couldn't stop laughing at someone in the audience shouting out so I assume the whole cast has to stand around while he composes himself the red carpet at POB has to start pissing about doing a stupid dance the list goes on and this is exactly why he is getting no more chances at anything like this because of his constant need to show off rather than just remain professional

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He could be doing a couple of tours and panto but looks like his attitude has done him a lot of harm. I like seeing things behind the scenes and I’ve said before he could’ve used his platform for that and also be a proper cancer ambassador. Instead he humiliates his colleagues. He always says it’s banter and has that awful fake smile when he does it too. I’d be very surprised if he got anymore theatre work. Maybe that’s why he’s doing his ‘acting’ videos in the hope he gets TV work.
Yes, he is a very unpleasant individual with little or no talent. I'd say people hate working with him. I imagine word spreads very fast. He is now basically unemployable.

Reactions: 21
I genuinely think he believes tours and panto are beneath him and he’ll only do them as a last resort. Didn’t he say on a podcast, that he’ll do musicals if that’s all there was, but his real passion was presenting and acting? He wants to be on TV and doesn’t care how he does it. I bet when he found out he got Masterchef, he already started planning in his head, what that could lead to for him 🤦🏻‍♀️. When he’s on Lorraine/LW, he posts about a 2 min appearance several times but when he’s on tour, he barely promotes it. Look at Baby Dino. Yes he couldn’t say at the time but he’s never mentioned it since and that’s because he thinks deep down, he was too good for it. I think he probably only did that because besides from being desperate for cash, he thought it may lead to being on the main MS TV show 😂 He’s had more TV opportunities than most. Barring all the ‘presenting’ appearances on morning TV, he’s done the Jungle, X Factor (x2), DOI, Ninja Warriors, SAS, TFM, that were all programmes on primetime mainstream channels. Why he thinks MC will open doors when the others haven’t, Christ knows but I bet that’s what he’s thinking/hoping for.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I genuinely think he believes tours and panto are beneath him and he’ll only do them as a last resort. Didn’t he say on a podcast, that he’ll do musicals if that’s all there was, but his real passion was presenting and acting? He wants to be on TV and doesn’t care how he does it. I bet when he found out he got Masterchef, he already started planning in his head, what that could lead to for him 🤦🏻‍♀️. When he’s on Lorraine/LW, he posts about a 2 min appearance several times but when he’s on tour, he barely promotes it. Look at Baby Dino. Yes he couldn’t say at the time but he’s never mentioned it since and that’s because he thinks deep down, he was too good for it. I think he probably only did that because besides from being desperate for cash, he thought it may lead to being on the main MS TV show 😂 He’s had more TV opportunities than most. Barring all the ‘presenting’ appearances on morning TV, he’s done the Jungle, X Factor (x2), DOI, Ninja Warriors, SAS, TFM, that were all programmes on primetime mainstream channels. Why he thinks MC will open doors when the others haven’t, Christ knows but I bet that’s what he’s thinking/hoping for.
Couldn't agree more Jeanie, he thinks that touring shows and pantos are a last resort when he can't get anything else. If he was any good at anything he would have no trouble getting work. Look at his mate Dan from TFM he had a new job lined up before that even finished.
No sign of the wiggy prick yet, isn't it Mental health awareness week and he claims to suffer anxiety and hasn't even mentioned it🙄🙄🙄

You are absolutely correct when you say he wants to be on TV, always manages to mention when he's on Lorraine or LW for 10 seconds🤣🤣🤣 but I don't think he ever actually promoted TFM on his stories, unless it was a review blowing smoke up his arse🤮🤮🤮

He's done every show going that he could ever get on! Cant wait to see what an idiot he makes of himself on Masterchef, and this is the reason he doesn't get anything🤪🤪🤪

What work has he got coming up, supporting Socceraid, a crappy festival then nothing until panto in Elf in his hometown😏😏😏 honestly at this point he should just get a proper job, but he thinks that's beneath him now, after being on TV and in the limelight for 10 years.

They should never have gone to the Bahamas, silly fuckers should have gone somewhere much cheaper if at all, but they need to keep up appearances for the gram.
See Flaps isn't showing her face still, and why does she talk in that godawful shrill sounding voice😳😳😳 ooh you like this don't you Leo, yeah looks like it Flaps. Leo not at nursery still, yet he gets free hours now wtf is going on🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Couldn't agree more Jeanie, he thinks that touring shows and pantos are a last resort when he can't get anything else. If he was any good at anything he would have no trouble getting work. Look at his mate Dan from TFM he had a new job lined up before that even finished.
No sign of the wiggy prick yet, isn't it Mental health awareness week and he claims to suffer anxiety and hasn't even mentioned it🙄🙄🙄

You are absolutely correct when you say he wants to be on TV, always manages to mention when he's on Lorraine or LW for 10 seconds🤣🤣🤣 but I don't think he ever actually promoted TFM on his stories, unless it was a review blowing smoke up his arse🤮🤮🤮

He's done every show going that he could ever get on! Cant wait to see what an idiot he makes of himself on Masterchef, and this is the reason he doesn't get anything🤪🤪🤪

What work has he got coming up, supporting Socceraid, a crappy festival then nothing until panto in Elf in his hometown😏😏😏 honestly at this point he should just get a proper job, but he thinks that's beneath him now, after being on TV and in the limelight for 10 years.

They should never have gone to the Bahamas, silly fuckers should have gone somewhere much cheaper if at all, but they need to keep up appearances for the gram.
See Flaps isn't showing her face still, and why does she talk in that godawful shrill sounding voice😳😳😳 ooh you like this don't you Leo, yeah looks like it Flaps. Leo not at nursery still, yet he gets free hours now wtf is going on🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Danny 'gay' boy sacked off Bonnie and Clyde before TFM had even ended according to some online sites.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Danny 'gay' boy sacked off Bonnie and Clyde before TFM had even ended according to some online sites.
Apparently he left because of ‘scheduling issues’. Maybe he’s heading back to Eastenders and that’s another reason Fakey was so far up his arse (excuse the pun 😉) because he’s hoping he’ll get him a 5 min part on there, like he had in Hollyoaks years ago 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Most people on TV have had professional training, Fakey needs to sign himself up for some lessons/courses. Obviously, he'll think it's beneath him but it would be fun to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now he started following another PR firm and P&O Cruises who were the main sponsors of the BAFTAs this year 😂😂😂 Probably already trying to get an invite for 2025 🙄
Wouldn’t have thought that would be a problem for him. I’m sure by then he’ll be in a huge Netflix series, like he was manifesting, so will be up for the best actor award anyway 😂
Also where is Flappy? She’s obviously home because we all know he doesn’t look after Leo by himself. Either disappearing again to up her engagement for when she comes back or maybe an adverse reaction to her lip flip?
Look! Lovely Eyal was at the BAFTAs and I bet he didn’t have to beg to get there. Poor Fakey.

Attachments

• Haha
Most people on TV have had professional training, Fakey needs to sign himself up for some lessons/courses. Obviously, he'll think it's beneath him but it would be fun to watch 😂
Exactly this. He wants to now be an ‘actor’ but the majority of people in that profession start relatively young and go to drama/stage school and have actual qualifications. Those who start it later in life, do it because it’s become their passion/ambition. They are also happy if they’re in theatres or TV Studios, as all they want to do is perform. I’ll say it for the millionth time 🙄😂 all he wants is to be on TV. If he was passionate about acting, why would he go on every reality show he can get his hands on, instead on trying to learn an actual skill? Why didn’t he after Hollyoaks look into acting classes? I know COVID stopped a lot of people and that would probably be his excuse, but he could have actually spent his time at home, learning how to remember scripts, self taping, etc… if he’d really wanted to 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Loving the comment of her head up her arse🤣She really has the most annoying voice I have ever heard.Finished my third 12 hour night shift and feel deranged lol the things we do to earn a living🤣🤣Wonder if Leo been kicked out of nursery for unruly behaviour 🤣🤣

• Haha
Self proclaimed MH campaigner but still can’t get on the LM panel on mental health awareness week 😂 He’s going to be begging for a guest role once he sees this is on, even if it means getting his balls out again 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That episode of Loose Men is being recorded today that's probably why he's sulking

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.