Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never understand about the car bragging and peoples needs for flashy cars. I’m glad she’s got something of her own but everything is just so materialistic with her

Reactions: 6
Tbh I love a new car 🚗
Yeh I completely get that. I do too but Tbh I don’t think I’ve ever had a brand new one or anything worth bragging about so maybe that’s why I don’t see the need to like post it or show it off! but if you’ve worked hard for it and your proud then why not! For jai it feels like it’s a Status symbol which is weird because she doesn’t actually own it really. But I’m just being a witch! I guess we all deserve a treat!

Reactions: 2
I’ll never understand about the car bragging and peoples needs for flashy cars. I’m glad she’s got something of her own but everything is just so materialistic with her
My partner spends more than our mortgage on a car each month. I could afford to but couldn’t bring myself to do it. It’s mad how people have different priorities on stuff like that.

Reactions: 3
Afternoon my hunnies 😂😜 I’ve been on holiday so haven’t been on here in a while. Thought there’d be some development with her but no, can see she’s still using the is there/isn’t there a pregnancy to gain followers and engagement!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve had several nice cars and not once have I plastered it over social media, gives me the ick.
their podcast is such a mess, I nearly wrote a long list of things they need to do to gain more followers but decided against the free advice 😂😂😂😂😂
---
And it doesn’t involve pregnancy baiting

Realistically she is never going to come out and say she had a termination (if that is the case) and she knows she cannot come out and say she’s lost them hence the blackout on anything about that situation.

Reactions: 2
Just seen her video. She’s addressing what has happened since her video went viral. What actually happened was her vid went viral, many people sympathised and followed along to se what happened. What she then did was whatever she needed to do without actually telling people and brushing over everything. I don’t understand ppl like this she’s not really anyone her video went viral if she came off Tik Tok for her mental health no one would have a thing to say, what she fails to realise is ppl were drawn in by her story and the pregnancy was part of that you can’t have something without the other, saying we come to a forum to talk yes we do cos we don’t want to badger and troll
You jai wtf. I’m sorry to say but anyone who has seen your stuff wants to know what you did and to be honest you’d get more sympathy on here than your commenters on Tik Tok.
---
Realistically she is never going to come out and say she had a termination (if that is the case) and she knows she cannot come out and say she’s lost them hence the blackout on anything about that situation.
then she won’t adress it. It clear there’s no babies but she was the one who put them out there to me she needs to say what’s happened or just quietly disappear.
She could help so many by admitting a termination in these circumstances, she knows what she has done and is working through it the only reason she won’t admit it is how she looks to others which is a bit disgraceful
---
I have watched more of her video and literally cannot understand. She is berating people for asking questions however she is posting videos. I know she is damaged and she is healing but make it make sense. You are showing ppl your journey but when they ask you kick off? That to me says get the hell off a platform and heal yourself. It’s like a bruise you keep poking. I’m sorry but no, unless you shut you comments off like Britney Spears then take the comments like an adult. Apparently we are bullies? Why are you here jai? People are taking about you not to you like your comments on Tt like you try and address.
No one here is coming to you so how are we bullies? If you are here reading that’s on your own decision! We aren’t bullies here it’s a discussion

Last edited:
  • Heart
So to sum up the video:

“I want to post my life on social media and I want people to give me attention for doing so but only if that attention is entirely positive and sympathetic towards me at all times. If you have a single negative thought about me at all, you’re not allowed to say that, anywhere, or you’re a big fat bully”

Reactions: 18
If she posted that original “tit show” video and instantly regretted it why is she still posting? Oh yeah because she loves the attention and money. Who needs good mental heath when you can rent yourself a nice new car 🤣

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when she searched tattle for her own name and it finally came up with a thread. The absolutely sheer joy that must have sparked for her new content ideas. The absolute yak she gives me now 🥴

Yeh I completely get that. I do too but Tbh I don’t think I’ve ever had a brand new one or anything worth bragging about so maybe that’s why I don’t see the need to like post it or show it off! but if you’ve worked hard for it and your proud then why not! For jai it feels like it’s a Status symbol which is weird because she doesn’t actually own it really. But I’m just being a witch! I guess we all deserve a treat!
The only reason I have a new car is because my kid is disabled so we get one on motability lol, no way could I afford a new one otherwise x

Reactions: 1
Her new video is laughable. a lot of interaction on the comments not so positive.
I hope her TikTok career doesn’t take off because she’s a horrible person.
stop reading her Jamie if you don’t like it. You are sending more people here!!!
And stop posting hospital pics if you’re not wanting the comments. You won’t because you are so self obsessed.

Reactions: 7
Her comment I can do what I want when I want , yeah so can we writing on here if we want 🤣 people are finally seeing the real jai and she don’t like being called out

Her comment I can do what I want when I want , yeah so can we writing on here if we want 🤣 people are finally seeing the real jai and she don’t like being called out
The irony of her being able to do and say as she pleases yet when we say we are bitter old trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 5