Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cc_2345

No she’s actually winding me up in the comments of her videos. “Don’t speculate on sensitive subjects you know nothing about” DONT POST YOUR WHOLE LIFE ON TIKTOK THEN LOVE. Mate is she actually alright? Of course people are going to ask about your pregnancy as YOU chose to share it!!! No one has miraculously guessed you’re pregnant you’ve told everyone!!! And view baiting by posting videos in hospital to get people concerned. We know you want your ex to worry. Sorry but that’s just as sick as him!! Why would you want someone to think your babies are not here anymore?? Weird behaviour I’m sorry but she’s taking it way too far and people need to start outing her more.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Jcocf5

She never would’ve got so much traction on her videos if she hadn’t mentioned ivf twins, I’m sorry that sounds so harsh but I think that really struck a chord with people. IVF is brutal and to be blessed with 2 little babies then have your man run off is just awful. Problem is, in the early videos it really was poor Jai but now her real attitude has shown she’s losing followers, paired with the pregnancy being over, people will not stick around especially now that she has made a game out of it.

Like another poster said, a lot of us are domestic abuse survivors which is why we were drawn to you Jai. I walked with 3 bags of clothes and 3 children back into my parents. I was so traumatised and mentally destroyed I couldnt have even dreamed of embarking on a tiktok journey. I’m 5 years out now and if I’m totally honest I still don’t think I could. It has changed me as a person and it has inspired me to direct my career toward helping women and men in the same position. Good things can come from the worst situations but if you keep watering your garden with weed killer don’t be surprised when it shrivels up and dies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

_basic_

VIP Member
Oh that’s so sad. Imagine going through IVF to then end in a termination 😭
It is sad for sure however it is him that’s infertile and him that has abandoned these children.
If it has ended in termination then it’s probably best all round instead of bringing children into a damaged environment.
Just another example of if you have enough money anything is possible even if it isn’t right.
Despite Jai, he pushed for this and paid for it and when she fell pregnant he literally left her. What does that say about him if he’s infertile, made children and abandoned them. Hopefully she will stop this silly vague shit and carry on her life

Reactions: 18

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Said it before and I’ll say it again. I think it’s absolutely fucking disgusting Jai is using her unborn babies for likes views and engagement, weather she’s terminated the pregnancy or suffered miscarriage, she still should be fucking ashamed of herself for still letting people belive she is pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

theghosttown

VIP Member
Such a real and raw video in the car park of the hospital. I’m so glad she managed to get her lighting set up before she started crying (reflected in her glasses). So brave. So strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

truffletrot

VIP Member
If she did have an abortion I feel for her.

I had one at 15 weeks due to a genetic condition, it was traumatic. I never again want to put myself through that. I thought it’d be a medical abortion where I’d be out cold but no, it’s basically a birth, I was in pain for hours and had to push out a baby. I saw the sex. I’m sharing this because it’s not fair that women aren’t aware in advance of how traumatic this procedure is.

literally nobody in my life even knows what I went through either.

I swing between guilt and feeling I did the right thing 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
If you think she is still pregnant you’re delusional. She is going on holiday, she’s suddenly started working out at the gym (she said she’s never been a gym goer) and posting about a PT who she is signed up with. She’s out every weekend etc. there is no way

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Interesting she has a non mol order against him, if that’s the case she shouldn’t make any videos referring to him because it just gives Lacey price vibes. She isn’t a victim. She knew exactly when their relationship was and more fool her for going through IVF. Money talks or should I say Chanel bags

• Heart
  • Haha

ReiRei01

Yeah literally! She used to be so close to her Nan. And her mum has cancer & seems she doesn’t have the time for her family anymore as she is far too wrapped up in Jai. They’ve known each other 10 mins but going on like they’re in a relationship for 20 years. It’s embarrassing. I think Jai tried to manipulate a few people into her story. I remeber she said she was meant to meet up with SJ but that didn’t happen. And Brady. I think Ab is easily manipulated & was the first one to agree to meet up with her.
I’m not sure how Ab ended up leaving her job and becoming a ‘tik tok model’ selling crappy clothes ect. Shame as she had an actual decent job. She has already been dropped from MissSwagga- she obviously thinks she’s making ‘big money’ but it won’t be a long haul like her previous well paid job.
I caught a bit of Jai’s live last night where Ab was saying we’re saddo’s who need a shag.

I’d never seen her before Jai so watched some of her videos then read this.

What a comment from an unemployed 30 something who lives with their nan and has men she meets off dating apps tell her she’s fat like it’s surprising information.

When will these donuts realise it takes as much time and effort to criticise them as it does to support them? It’s not something we dedicate our lives to. They just don’t want us criticising them on their pages so we don’t. We come here 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

elevatordomino

I love how she thinks we’re all obsessed with her and we’ve got nothing better to do… I’ve got one million things to do but once a day if I have time or remember, when I’m having a poo usually, I like to indulge in brainless content so I can switch off for a few mins and not have to think about much and that’s when I’ll watch her TikTok’s and then moan about them on here.

• Haha
I think she is a bare back liar.
I’m not saying I disbelieve her whole story, however I w she has extended parts to make everyone see her as the victim. Over the month or two, it clearly shows she is a mean girl.
Abbs is a different person since she has been around Jai. She used to have more self-respect & on a healing journey. I feel their relationship is going to end up in flames too.
I also think they both brought their followers. V strange how they both hit 100K right at the same time. I think they have done that, in the hope there account goes bigger, bringing more attention to the podcast. I find the podcast so cringe. They’re both two done out girls thinking they can give advice. They both clearly do not know their head from there ass, providing the situations they have separately put themselves into. They then go onto splur there dirty laundry over YouTube for the world to see- while trying to act wife material.
The filler, the fake hair, clothes that will set alight if too close to a lighter & the dodgy market bags are giving dirty girl, not wife.

_basic_

VIP Member
Maybe she is not saying she has had a termination because she thinks she’ll get stick for it. No doubt there’s people out there who will not accept termination in any way and think babies shoes be born no matter what. Especially after IVF. I think people can do what they want but she’s showed the scan pics and made it part of her narrative, she can’t tell people how cos she’ll get hate. So she’s playing it down, she can’t lie and say miscarriage cos let’s face it if it was that she would have used it as part of her story as it would attract more sympathy. I feel bad for the girl with what she’s gone through but you can’t go from a huge viral video about your ex cheating and sending vile voicemails and texts, you’re pregnant with his IVF twins, to filming Zara hauls and refusing to talk about the pregnancy. It doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 14

Honeybeeo87

Another one who’s unfollowed and will follow along here 🙋🏻‍♀️.
I enjoyed her page at the beginning but the “hello my hunny’s” is grating lol.

I don’t know how to fully explain what I mean but I feel like she’s built a following / profiting from something very traumatic, had a lot of support because lots of women have experienced a narcissist / traumatic relationship and people resonated with her and really did wish her well! I remember liking her posts because I wanted her to have loads of engagement and succeed. But now I feel like she is coming across so bad and also to the point where I had to scroll back to other videos because I was beginning to question whether she’d ever been pregnant because for me it felt like she was kind of using this to forge a career. I’m hoping I don’t sound insensitive but I just think something seems really off with the whole thing!

ReiRei01

She’s got to know he doesn’t give a shit about her either way, if he’s paid for ivf and she was pregnant with twins and he’s still buggered off, on can’t imagine why any other scenario would make him be bothered. If she was still pregnant she would be about 18 weeks now there’s no way she’d be wearing those shiny hot pants.
---
The comments are wild, everyone commenting on the babies future, she’s gonna cop it bad if she’s no longer pregnant.
---
Hmm this is a lie….we talk about her regardless if she’s live…she doesn’t want to answer people’s questions that’s why she doesn’t go live

View attachment 2964544
She says below that we have no lives and no job.

Amusing from a 30 year old woman who dosses in her sisters spare room, puts stickers on Poundland tat for a living and has 1 friend she’s known for 2 minutes.

Reactions: 13

Jcocf5

I missed her live. So is she still pregnant or not do we know ?
From what I gathered, she won’t talk about it because her ex and his new partner are watching. With how she worded it, it seems like she wants to leave them hanging and doesn’t want to confirm or deny anything about the babies. She’s playing a game. I’m the same as you lot, initially felt so sorry for her but it’s clear now what kind of person she is. There is no doubt she has been treated horrendously but that does not give her a free pass to behave and speak to people the way she is. She could create a very good platform and income for herself off the back of this but if she continues this way it will end as quick as it started. Jai, you could start by not speaking to people like absolute shit, dial back the self importance, horrid attitude and maybe you’ll be able to salvage some part of this.

Daisy9999

She defo doesn’t want to be pregnant she said as much in her video showing the scan pics. She said she doesn’t feel happy. If I was her I’d take all my videos down and get a termination and move on with my life not being linked to that awful bloke. She’s said he’s the infertile one so not as if she will never experience it again.