Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know tattle is very controversial and some people say horrible stuff. I try and keep my comments factual and not attack peoples looks etc and things they generally can’t help. To me it’s a place I can talk about people that my friends and family don’t follow so I can’t talk about it with them. I know the urge is there for the subjects to look but surely it’s on them if they do so why are we bullies for talking about people on here? We aren’t messaging them or leaving crappy comments. We are discussing their questionable behaviour. That’s what you run the risk of being in the public eye and acting a certain way 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree people don't always actually say out of order stuff on here!! every time tattle is mentioned on tiktok or social media its like "OH BIG BULLIES!" type of attitude... pointing stuff out about people isn't bullying lmao, i also dont comment on peoples personal attributes like their weight or looks but whats the problem with calling out their behaviour?! she just doesn't like it that people have probably spoke some home truths. obviously no one wishes harm on her and if she has had an abortion then she must feel awful, but baiting people and posting sly comments to get views is not going to endear people to you!

Reactions: 11
I followed her from one of her original videos where she was talking about finding him cheating and her being pregnant. I’ve since unfollowed as it gives me a massive ick that she seems to be dragging out the is she/isn’t she clout. I’m a pro choice person and can understand completely why she wouldn’t want to continue with a pregnancy with this person and his family. I actually think she’d be supported by most people and they’d respect her more for her honesty. I know I certainly would. The other thing that makes me feel a certain way is the “this is my Chanel, this is my Louis Vuitton” etc now personally I wouldn’t want anything from a man that had traumatised me and certainly wouldn’t want to keep it, I would have sold or set fire to the lot. Which I think goes along with what others have said she obviously liked the lifestyle and money that came with him. She just makes me think she’s the kind of person that would sell her own granny for a bit of attention and a nice pair of shoes.

Reactions: 11
I followed her from one of her original videos where she was talking about finding him cheating and her being pregnant. I’ve since unfollowed as it gives me a massive ick that she seems to be dragging out the is she/isn’t she clout. I’m a pro choice person and can understand completely why she wouldn’t want to continue with a pregnancy with this person and his family. I actually think she’d be supported by most people and they’d respect her more for her honesty. I know I certainly would. The other thing that makes me feel a certain way is the “this is my Chanel, this is my Louis Vuitton” etc now personally I wouldn’t want anything from a man that had traumatised me and certainly wouldn’t want to keep it, I would have sold or set fire to the lot. Which I think goes along with what others have said she obviously liked the lifestyle and money that came with him. She just makes me think she’s the kind of person that would sell her own granny for a bit of attention and a nice pair of shoes.
I get what you mean with the designer stuff, I’m not like that at all but it is really a materialistic thing. What handbag and shoes you are wearing but she’s probably wearing more trauma than that.

Reactions: 3
I love how people like you read a comment and run with the wind 😂😂😂 one of them ‘it’s on socials must be true’
Well it can only be either she’s pregnant or she’s not. And then if she’s not it’s abortion or miscarriage. So it’s not too far fetched to think that.

Reactions: 2
Is she still at her sisters? one of those bags would cover a deposit on a flat. But I don’t think they are real at all. The ones he got her, might be but defo not the ones she’s brought since him. She still wears all the designer trainers because he had a foot fetish. All the jewellery could cover rent, but he brought her a lot as
she quit work 7 years ago. She lived off of him for ages This is why she was so hurt when they completed the house and he left her. But wearing trauma day in day out can’t be good.

Reactions: 6
Is she still at her sisters? one of those bags would cover a deposit on a flat. But I don’t think they are real at all. The ones he got her, might be but defo not the ones she’s brought since him. She still wears all the designer trainers because he had a foot fetish. All the jewellery could cover rent, but he brought her a lot as
she quit work 7 years ago. She lived off of him for ages This is why she was so hurt when they completed the house and he left her. But wearing trauma day in day out can’t be good.
I would have done that. Sold it all and bought a house. That said though if she’s not working it’s going to take some time.

Reactions: 4
She needs to let go of it all.

How dare someone ask if you lost the babies you spoke about continuously when it suited you on a video about loss when you’re obviously no longer pregnant.

So happy to see her likes and engagement nose diving. She’s just an attention seeking fanny.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perhaps she needs to come off Tik tok if that’s the case. I’m not saying she owes anyone an explanation but she was posting on tik tok constantly about her ex, the pregnancy etc before so it’s obvious people are going to ask and speculate. If she finds it hard to address it right now and doesn’t want to add to speculation (which she is doing by constantly posting normally, making posts in hospital and ignoring the pregnancy) she should have just come off social media until she was ready.

Reactions: 14
I mean isn’t half the reason people got invested is because of the way she was being treated while being pregnant with twins?!?!!!?????

WHAT. DOES. SHE. EXPECT.

Reactions: 8
I’ve probably said this before but initially I genuinely felt so sorry for her. I thought she was avoiding talking about her pregnancy because of the fact it reminded her of her ex and she was finding it hard to bond etc. She kept saying she was making videos cos she felt like she owed it to all those people who checked in to see how she was etc etc yet she doesn’t feel the need to address her situation with the same people even though their concern was sparked by her situation. At this point it can’t be anything that a sick and twisted game. It’s got nothing to do with a legal position or whatever rubbish she wants to spout. I don’t even follow her anymore yet she keeps turning up in my feed. Other than playing a twisted game and stringing people along, what is the benefit to any of this? I do wonder if she is still pregnant as in some pics, she does look like she had a little bump.

Reactions: 3
so she’s denying that she’s lost the baby denying a termination and it’s clear she isn’t pregnant so….?? and she wonders why people question her

Reactions: 4
She was 10 weeks & 2 days on a reel dated 30th March where she showed a side on view. We're now midway through June, so it's not difficult to do the maths on this, after all she's size M in Zara still. She has mentioned a police investigation is ongoing. At a very wild guess it could be to do with how the red flag ex reacted to her apparent decision. I can understand how she wouldn't want to discuss a termination anyway - it's a very private, emotional matter compared to say discussing a pregnancy.

How dare someone ask if you lost the babies you spoke about continuously when it suited you on a video about loss when you’re obviously no longer pregnant.

So happy to see her likes and engagement nose diving. She’s just an attention seeking fanny.
Her replies are actually BORING you keep saying the same thing over and over. Don’t talk about it in the first place if you don’t want people to speculate!!! I get it can be “triggering” if it’s so triggering get off social media for a while love because you need to expect people to ask when you’ve shared it all!!!!

Reactions: 6
She was 10 weeks & 2 days on a reel dated 30th March where she showed a side on view. We're now midway through June, so it's not difficult to do the maths on this, after all she's size M in Zara still. She has mentioned a police investigation is ongoing. At a very wild guess it could be to do with how the red flag ex reacted to her apparent decision. I can understand how she wouldn't want to discuss a termination anyway - it's a very private, emotional matter compared to say discussing a pregnancy.
If this is the case then she’s only 21 weeks and likely not showing very much given it’s her first. Girls I work with are tall so didn’t show until around 30 weeks. Also if she is smoking then there’s a high likelihood they will be low birth weights and if she’s lost weight too then that might be contributing to the fact that she doesn’t look any bigger than pre-pregnancy if she is in fact still pregnant.

If this is the case then she’s only 21 weeks and likely not showing very much given it’s her first. Girls I work with are tall so didn’t show until around 30 weeks. Also if she is smoking then there’s a high likelihood they will be low birth weights and if she’s lost weight too then that might be contributing to the fact that she doesn’t look any bigger than pre-pregnancy if she is in fact still pregnant.
There have been pictures and videos of her drinking and smoking though, it seems unlikely at this point.
Abby also uploaded a video of them and her stomach was out and it was flat….

She said on her stories the other day that she’s going on a cruise in December so likely that she’s no longer pregnant, whatever the circumstance. Of course she might be and is taking newborns with her!

She said on her stories the other day that she’s going on a cruise in December so likely that she’s no longer pregnant, whatever the circumstance. Of course she might be and is taking newborns with her!
I cannot imagine her taking newborns with her! Honestly I don’t believe anything she says at this point- she might not even be going on a cruise and just saying it for the sake of it. Who actually knows?!

Reactions: 1