Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Numbers for the podcast was down so this was yet another way to gain attention. She’s read this thread realised not mentioning the twins at all was losing her followers and a few days later she comes out with it all to keep everything she’s built up.

Reactions: 7
All it ever does is push more traffic to the thread, what a friend Abby is
Exactly.

Numbers for the podcast was down so this was yet another way to gain attention. She’s read this thread realised not mentioning the twins at all was losing her followers and a few days later she comes out with it all to keep everything she’s built up.
Despite claiming she’s been getting consistent trolling, I hadn’t seen any until that Zoe girl piped up in her comment section a few days ago which I think emboldened a few more to join in.

I don’t know if she’s felt the need to come out with it because she finally realised so many people thought she had an abortion and it wasn’t just the odd few.

Zoe was actually bang out of order with her “baby killing bleep” messages, regardless of what had happened with the pregnancy. Nasty little twit.

Reactions: 4
Exactly - them saying this is hate. I started this thread and my words were I hope she keeps well in her pregnancy, not once wished anything bad to happen to her and I feel sorry for her losing the babies. The video was very touching.

abbs video is an absolute joke! She jumped on that lassie when she was at her lowest, seen an opening and has took it. She wants followers and doing that video is wild. They started a bloody podcast to gain views and bait some more, don’t forget Abbs a ‘social media manager’ ……

Reactions: 9
Exactly - them saying this is hate. I started this thread and my words were I hope she keeps well in her pregnancy, not once wished anything bad to happen to her and I feel sorry for her losing the babies. The video was very touching.

abbs video is an absolute joke! She jumped on that lassie when she was at her lowest, seen an opening and has took it. She wants followers and doing that video is wild. They started a bloody podcast to gain views and bait some more, don’t forget Abbs a ‘social media manager’ ……
agree!!
I think her behaviour will make a lot of brands think twice although I don’t think she was doing that well anyway. Loads of us here have never wished harm to Jai, pregnant or not.
we just called her out for using the situation in a vile manner and milking it for views!!! Dropping hints etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

My flabber is truly gasted by her trying to get a Tattle thread out of this.

She doesn’t want one because she wants to take the heat off Jai, she wants one for attention.

Sadly for her, there’s not much interest in a 30 year old who lives with her nan, punts market stall looking tat that’s worse quality than SHEIN and looks like she has her filler done by a blind person.

Out of luck Abs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why Abby is saying we are sick in the head we need to be sectioned, because we thought Jai had an abortion? I’m pretty sure everyone here was saying we wouldn’t judge her for it

Reactions: 16
Thing that gets me is if you share you life on the platform in this way, nobody has a right to know. But people become invested kind of like watching a box set 🤷🏼‍♀️ she shared her news and was upset she was newly single bad relationship and pregnant. Nobody could have seen the outcome and it’s sad and I’d wish it on nobody. But instead of carrying it on she should have stepped back. But again we all deal with things in our own way and I’m sure she said Tik Tok is her main income so swings and roundabouts. Hopefully she can find some peace and has a good support around her. As I cannot imagine how she must be feeling

It’s so sad that she lost those babies.

But to say someone is a ‘special kind of sick’ and they should feel ‘ashamed’ is a ridiculous thing to say!! People were quite rightly, wondering if she had a termination because of her circumstances. No one would have judged her at all. People were judging her for the baiting!!! You however are judging people who do have terminations and I think you should feel ashamed for that!
Er hang on a minute the people who are a special kind of sick are those judging ANYONE who has a termination. The people commenting on jais posts saying she’s awful for ending innocent lives! I’ve never once judged anyone who’s had a termination and never would. If you took the time to read the comments I posted and was talking about you would see
---
I don’t feel remotely ashamed, no.

Given the fact she was uploading crying videos about what she was having to experience in the pregnancy alone one day and an unboxing and OOTD the next, coupled with her never missing a weekend out with Abz and attention seeking uploads from her hospital bed, SHE made it seem like whatever had happened was by choice.

I’d be ashamed if I ever referred to a woman exercising her right to her own body as “taking innocent lives” though.
And that is what I was referring to. Does no one on these threads read past posts?
I was specifically referring to the awful person in her comments saying she had ended innocent lives and it could have been her fresh start. That’s a twit thing to do. Jai has somewhat baited throughout this situation I don’t disagree with that. But if anyone else wants to attack without reading my actual comment feel free ffs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
apart form the odd wacko on her videos the only things i've seen calling her out for is baiting people. personally i know i wouldn't have judged her if she'd had an abortion, obv its very sad she's had a miscarriage but i don't think thats what people have been in her comments about. it was just the videos with blatant "themes" but when ppl would comment "you ok? and the babies?" for example, everyone would jump down their throat and she would say "im a real person, i don't want to talk about it" etc.... which is understandable but.... she put it on tiktok. hopefully she can move on now and not have to have any involvement whatsoever with the ex.

Reactions: 6
JUST FOR THOSE WHO ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHO I WAS CALLING SICK AND TO SHOW SHE DID HAVE PEOPLE IN HER COMMENTS THAT WAS SAYING THIS. Jeez I am not sticking up for jai but pls if you are gonna call people out be sure what you are talking of. I am pro choice. Like many people here I said it was wrong to post the twins updates then nothing like brushing over it as it incited hatred. BUT nobody has the right to tell people they ended innocent lives and it could have been a fresh start. Hope this clears any confusion.

One person just keeps saying the same stuff, I agree with the attention comments and the fact she’s picking and choosing and people are gonna wonder cos she put it out there but these comments are too much. In her second last video

View attachment 3014004View attachment 3014005View attachment 3014006
---
People saying she said the twins are part of the next chapter yes she deffo shouldn’t have said that then deleted it but shaming someone for an abortion is sick

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think most people were more is she pregnant/ is she not. Rather than did she abort them or did she miscarry. Because sometimes she alluded to still being pregnant but she didn’t look it.

I’m not shocked, I think it was obvious she miscarried but it was all very strange with the hospital posts and stuff, just bad taste either way.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think these people who do Tik Tok understand how to separate their private life and what they’re happy to post. They’re too invested in the views/money that may come from it instead.
TikTok is so accessible and definitely becoming more popular than watching a TV show. It’s more relatable to people. Knowing there is people out in the real world and possibly the same area as you that you can relate to. Therefore people become invested. Just like they do/used to with TV shows. Then people would go on to have their opinion.

From what I have seen on here many people have an opinion on Jai herself & the way she has carried and presented herself throughout the whole thing. What she has been through is extremely sad & there is no denying that. However, I do not believe you can go one day feeling extremely low & sad and then the next you’re on top of the world with your ‘best mate’ you’ve known for 5 mins. The videos she posts never made sense. It was hard to determine which parts were REAL and what was not and posted for views.

I think we all appreciate you can have a private life off TikTok, but then do not share any info on it, as people will ask questions.

You can’t post pics of being in hospital and not expect anyone to ask what’s up. Whether that comes from people who care or people who have a theory.

As for Abby- is she ok? She has literally changed her whole personality since she has become friends with Jai. To say we need sectioning? Darling you need to go and work out who the f you are. The biggest mouth and smallest actions.

Honestly go get a grip. No one here is being nasty to Jai and all sympathise with what she has been through. Just people do not support the way she has gone about it. And it is as simple as that.

Reactions: 15
JUST FOR THOSE WHO ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHO I WAS CALLING SICK AND TO SHOW SHE DID HAVE PEOPLE IN HER COMMENTS THAT WAS SAYING THIS. Jeez I am not sticking up for jai but pls if you are gonna call people out be sure what you are talking of. I am pro choice. Like many people here I said it was wrong to post the twins updates then nothing like brushing over it as it incited hatred. BUT nobody has the right to tell people they ended innocent lives and it could have been a fresh start. Hope this clears any confusion.
I apologise I misread your original post, sorry if I caused you any upset ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I apologise if I read your comment the wrong way x

Reactions: 1
I’ll never ever understand anyone who posts cryptic hospital posts. Like it’s for attention and it’s tacky as duck
That’s it. She didn’t need to post that for everyone to see. She knew the attention it was going to bring. I still do feel for her but in terms of posting, she didn’t help herself.

Reactions: 8
Ok. You’re all going to hate me for saying this but I’m going to say it anyway 😅 The video tells you the bare minimum (which is fine as she’s finally admitted that she isn’t pregnant and can stop baiting people which is what was annoying me the most). A friend of mine had an abortion at 22 weeks as they found multiple anomalies in her 20 week scan and she had to make a decision about terminating the pregnancy. It was an abortion and she had to deliver her baby but she also had counselling and had a very similar goodbye process of writing a letter, recorded as born sleeping rather than died etc etc. Whether Jai had an abortion or lost the babies for other reasons, I’m glad she’s finally admitted she’s no longer pregnant and feel sad that it ended up that way for her. However, everybody assuming she must have lost them naturally is exactly the narrative she wanted as it evokes sympathy and forces people to forget how crappy she has behaved in the last few months.

Reactions: 12
Yeah she was literally crying and saying that she didn’t want the babies, I’m so confused by it all…

ofcourse it is so so sad she lost her babies, but what I don’t understand is why she liked comments that insinuated that she had aborted them. Also the speculation was wild in the comments so I quick ‘I don’t want to talk about it right now but just know I didn’t have an abortion, I will update you when I feel strong enough’ it is very confusing

Reactions: 3