Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for the extended essay comment yesterday was too much *sun* 😂
---
Those people having a discussion on her thread about how abortion is disgusting and it could have been her fresh start are so in the wrong. They shouldn’t be doing that there, no one should be made to feel guilty for that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's waffling on about trolls, but surely she knew that it would come to a point when people would start to question her and pull her up on the baiting that she's been doing for WEEKS. She's an attention seeker and frankly, I don't know how long she can keep this up for. I am shocked she's dragged it out this long tbh.

Reactions: 4
This is why people need to think before they post things online. It was all well and good when she was posting slagging off her ex and his new Mrs to try and get to them, posting about the babies because she’d been left single with twins, she wanted all the comments then, she wanted all the speculation etc. Now she says she’s not mentally ready she discuss certain things, that’s absolutely fine and understandable - I’ve got things I’m not ever going to want to discuss with people but that’s why I’d never, ever blab about it to anyone, let alone the internet! People talk, they gossip, they get invested and it’s 10x worse on the internet when you’re literally putting it out there to thousands!! When you’ve posted about being pregnant and then all of a sudden you’re off out partying, there’s no bump, no more pregnancy updates what did she think people were going to do? Just forget altogether about the pregnancy? Is she really that thick?
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if you’re going through something that bad that you really, really don’t want to discuss you’d come off social media, doesn’t have to be forever, just until she feels better and can draw a line under it but that’s why half of me believes she somewhat loves all the speculation and she loves all the drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Apologies for the extended essay comment yesterday was too much *sun* 😂
---
Those people having a discussion on her thread about how abortion is disgusting and it could have been her fresh start are so in the wrong. They shouldn’t be doing that there, no one should be made to feel guilty for that
Where are people saying this?

Where are people saying this?
One person just keeps saying the same stuff, I agree with the attention comments and the fact she’s picking and choosing and people are gonna wonder cos she put it out there but these comments are too much. In her second last video

IMG_7631.jpeg
IMG_7630.jpeg
IMG_7629.jpeg

---
People saying she said the twins are part of the next chapter yes she deffo shouldn’t have said that then deleted it but shaming someone for an abortion is sick

Reactions: 5
WOW her comments are wild!!! She’s being called out left, right and center! But harsh on the termination shaming which isn’t on. She could have had a miscarriage or terminated for medical reasons / mental health reasons. But either way the end goal is the same- not pregnant- so to say that an abortion is ‘so far’ from the truth, implying she’s pregnant is wild.

Also ignorance is bliss, stop reading about yourself. This whole playing a victim to trolls card is boring. No one comments negatively on her appearance really on here. There aren’t ’disgusting’ things said, just speculation around stuff and critisism. Get thicker skin and stop reading about yourself.

Reactions: 9
The most liked comments on her post is the ones calling her out. She must realise people are sick of the games she is playing.

Reactions: 6
Also, jai was attacking that girl in her comments saying you’ve got a criminal record for assault, and the girl was like yeh I have I regret it I’ve had help and changed ect ect. SHE was with and enabled a drug dealer. They are scum, they sell drugs to people who are addicted and vulnerable and god knows what else they get up to. Just because she never got caught doesn’t make her innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve had several nice cars and not once have I plastered it over social media, gives me the ick.
their podcast is such a mess, I nearly wrote a long list of things they need to do to gain more followers but decided against the free advice 😂😂😂😂😂
---
And it doesn’t involve pregnancy baiting
Im exactly the same gives me ick even girls who post there nails on there rang rover steering wheels 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6