Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad to have gone through her man walking out on her and then lose her babies.

baby loss is heartbreaking, everyone copes in different ways.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Now that is very sad, wouldn’t wish it on anyone. If she had just said she had experienced a loss and not left it to speculation then she wouldn’t have had half the hate. I don’t mean show the personal stuff like she has. She don’t have to explain to anyone till she was ready. I hope them arseholes that accused her of taking innocent lives feel ashamed but probably not cos them people are a special kind of sick.

Reactions: 9
Really sad she lost her twins however she still used the whole situation for likes and followers and dragged it out for her own financial gain.

Reactions: 22
It’s so sad, absolutely awful. I do think the outfit of the day etc is the hospital was crass though. I guess we all deal with grief differently.

Reactions: 13
Probably all the stress she went through with that cretin of a ex. I actually feel sorry for her really sad

Reactions: 5
Now that is very sad, wouldn’t wish it on anyone. If she had just said she had experienced a loss and not left it to speculation then she wouldn’t have had half the hate. I don’t mean show the personal stuff like she has. She don’t have to explain to anyone till she was ready. I hope them arseholes that accused her of taking innocent lives feel ashamed but probably not cos them people are a special kind of sick.
It’s so sad that she lost those babies.

But to say someone is a ‘special kind of sick’ and they should feel ‘ashamed’ is a ridiculous thing to say!! People were quite rightly, wondering if she had a termination because of her circumstances. No one would have judged her at all. People were judging her for the baiting!!! You however are judging people who do have terminations and I think you should feel ashamed for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t feel remotely ashamed, no.

Given the fact she was uploading crying videos about what she was having to experience in the pregnancy alone one day and an unboxing and OOTD the next, coupled with her never missing a weekend out with Abz and attention seeking uploads from her hospital bed, SHE made it seem like whatever had happened was by choice.

I’d be ashamed if I ever referred to a woman exercising her right to her own body as “taking innocent lives” though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I still don’t understand the ootd hospital vids or alluding to things rather than just making it clear, but that’s why I unfollowed and suggest others who found it in poor taste do the same rather than rip her to pieces. But I think what was done to her was genuinely despicable and that revolting man wished miscarriage upon her too ( how can he sleep at night). Nobody deserves that level of trauma and devastation in their life. I only hope she finds a really nice fella and one day has the family she dreamed of. Hoping nothing but bad things for the pig ugly balding ex and the mongrel he took up with!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I still don’t understand the ootd hospital vids or alluding to things rather than just making it clear, but that’s why I unfollowed and suggest others who found it in poor taste do the same rather than rip her to pieces. But I think what was done to her was genuinely despicable and that revolting man wished miscarriage upon her too ( how can he sleep at night). Nobody deserves that level of trauma and devastation in their life. I only hope she finds a really nice fella and one day has the family she dreamed of. Hoping nothing but bad things for the pig ugly balding ex and the mongrel he took up with!
Yeah I agree with you on the hospital outfit videos etc, but what I don’t understand is why she’s covered up the date / month and what does it mean by “born sleeping” - how many weeks was she?
it doesn’t all add up for me to be honest

Reactions: 1
Yeah I agree with you on the hospital outfit videos etc, but what I don’t understand is why she’s covered up the date / month and what does it mean by “born sleeping” - how many weeks was she?
it doesn’t all add up for me to be honest
Her last scan was at 11 weeks, I actually think it’s quite offensive to say a first trimester miscarriage is a baby born sleeping. One of my family members had a stillbirth and it was horrific, you can’t compare the two
---
All this stuff for babies she was moaning about the whole time she was pregnant saying she didn’t want them she couldn’t go through with it all didn’t want to be a single mum etc

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Assuming she’s covered the date as she doesn’t want trolls knowing as you could pinpoint videos etc to when it happened. She is desperately trying to backtrack and get people on side

Reactions: 4
How far gone was she? I feel for her I honestly do. Bit confused by the born sleeping as didn’t realise she was that far along.
So tit she had to speak about it before she was ready tho

Reactions: 3
So now wants everyone to feel sorry for her because she was losing attention.
but been out with Abby every weekend since ,ootd in the hospital after the died wow no !

Reactions: 8
now abby has made a video. i’m sorry she lost those babies no one deserves that but to run the narrative that she’s been bullied into talking about her private life is completely wrong. she shared every aspect of her life online and was happily profiting off her ‘trauma’, posting hints and dropping breadcrumbs that she’s still pregnant constantly!

Reactions: 12
now abby has made a video. i’m sorry she lost those babies no one deserves that but to run the narrative that she’s been bullied into talking about her private life is completely wrong. she shared every aspect of her life online and was happily profiting off her ‘trauma’, posting hints and dropping breadcrumbs that she’s still pregnant constantly!
I disagree massively with jai baiting it, however some of the comments in her comment section were vile

Reactions: 1
Everyone deals with things differently? So what if she wanted to go out and drink her sorrows after giving birth to not one, but TWO of her sleeping children, don’t think anyone who hasn’t been through it is in a position to judge.

I’m not sure how soon I’d announce that to the world if it happened to me? That subject is quite literally none of anyone’s business

Reactions: 2
Abby is also desperate and using the situation for clout. So far up Jais bum hole it’s embarrassing
---
If this thread is upsetting Jai or Abby that much I would recommend they don’t read here, it really is that simple. It’s a bunch of people gossiping and discussing the videos you put out for the world to see, most opinions are that - opinions & may not be all positive which is why we discuss here and not on your videos etc, stop reading here 🤔

maybe this is a lesson to think about what you put out there for the world to see because
not everyone will agree with your actions etc - welcome to life 😣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Abby is also desperate and using the situation for clout. So far up Jais bum hole it’s embarrassing
Yeah, her trying to get attention and a Tattle thread off the back of Jai’s post really is something.

Who needs enemies when you’ve got a “best friend” of 5 minutes like that.