Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi girls! Dont see a thread for Jai, she’s been all over tiktok recently regarding her absolute melt of a man leaving her, whilst pregnant with twins by ivf, he sounds a right one! Feel sorry for her but she totally stayed and loved the life (money) he is rich apparently his mums money, the house they bought & she was renovating was all by his mums money, she doesn’t have any rights to the house or anything, I really hope she keeps well in her pregnancy as she seems so stressed but she basically calling out this new girl for staying with him, she’s staying for the money Jai, she doesn’t care about what he’s done to you.

He seems a classic narcissist, all the truths coming out now, however she stayed through it all. Knowing she’s gave up her job and he didn’t work yet forever buying designer gear & flying first class, surely she knew that wasn’t right

Reactions: 4
I just came across her the other day, so she’s pregnant with twins and he kicked her out of the house 😳 where does she live now?

Reactions: 2
i felt bad for her but i feel like she’s going off the rails, she’s pregnant with twins but she looks skinnier than before she was pregnant??? videos in the club with her drunk friend all the time, vape in hand, i’m wondering if she’s still pregnant it just all seems very weird

Reactions: 7
This women does my head in. She’s pregnant with twins through IVF with a man who (allegedly) beat her, controlled her and went off for weeks without telling her where he was?! And she stayed? What a twit. She clearly was loving the lifestyle. She has her own business & loves to make out she’s ok financially but she won’t be able to live anywhere near like she did with him. Slagging off the other women for chasing money …. Erm what were you doing then Jai?! If he had nothing she would not have stayed through all that. Not a chance.
Him leaving her at 10 weeks pregnant is terrible of him but she 💯 knew what he was like and got herself in the situation. Her family hated him but she just didn’t listen cos she loved her life too much. Well good luck raising twins being self employed. He has no job and therefore I assume she won’t be able to get money from him? Not sure how it works.
her friend Abi seems lovely but dear god women stay off the fillers. And to be honest Jai needs to too!!!
I know I sound heartless and might get shot down but you get yourself into situations then you have to deal with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nice bit of victim blaming there! 🙄

Nobody deserves violence in a relationship, not even for money or lifestyle. Absolutely no-one.

Reactions: 4
Nice bit of victim blaming there! 🙄

Nobody deserves violence in a relationship, not even for money or lifestyle. Absolutely no-one.
Victim blaming 🤦🏻‍♀️
You know her side of the story, do
You know his? Is there another side? We don’t know.
I stand by what I said. If he didn’t have money she wouldn’t have stayed with him so long.

Reactions: 5
I listened to her story a couple of weeks ago where she spoke about how he was prior to them doing IVF and I’m sorry but it was at that point my sympathy disappeared. He sounds like he was a piece of work prior to the choice to have a child with him and the disappearing makes me think he’s a cokehead who loves getting on the sesh. Why bring a child into any of that? People need to wake up and realise that their selfish desires for a little baby and to be a mother are not more important than raising a human being in a healthy, safe and happy environment. My ex was the same and at one point he begged me to have a child with him but I said no because regardless of my feelings for him, a child deserved a better father than what he had shown me he would likely be. Of course, things happen, people change, women have been left to carry the can for centuries by useless article men but it seems to me that she’s obsessed with him and the drama of it all and therefore perhaps not having children for the right reasons. Who really knows, there’s 3 sides to every story; his, hers and the truth. Either way, I hope the kids have a happy life as they never asked to be conceived.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I listened to her story a couple of weeks ago where she spoke about how he was prior to them doing IVF and I’m sorry but it was at that point my sympathy disappeared. He sounds like he was a piece of work prior to the choice to have a child with him and the disappearing makes me think he’s a cokehead who loves getting on the sesh. Why bring a child into any of that? People need to wake up and realise that their selfish desires for a little baby and to be a mother are not more important than raising a human being in a healthy, safe and happy environment. My ex was the same and at one point he begged me to have a child with him but I said no because regardless of my feelings for him, a child deserved a better father than what he had shown me he would likely be. Of course, things happen, people change, women have been left to carry the can for centuries by useless article men but it seems to me that she’s obsessed with him and the drama of it all and therefore perhaps not having children for the right reasons. Who really knows, there’s 3 sides to every story; his, hers and the truth. Either way, I hope the kids have a happy life as they never asked to be conceived.
Completely agree, I also had to go through the ivf process after having a trachelectomy ( having cervix removed) after cervical cancer, and I could of very easily started ivf with my abusive ex-partner out of my own fears of the cancer coming back etc but it’s something you have control over and is completely different from an accidental pregnancy, and I will say my future children were the forefront of why I didn’t go ahead with ivf with an abusive partner. her ex seems like an absolute narcissistic prick and she seems well aware of this for some time and part of me does think are we just watching the next instalment before they inevitably get back together for the 50th time.

• Heart
Completely agree, I also had to go through the ivf process after having a trachelectomy ( having cervix removed) after cervical cancer, and I could of very easily started ivf with my abusive ex-partner out of my own fears of the cancer coming back etc but it’s something you have control over and is completely different from an accidental pregnancy, and I will say my future children were the forefront of why I didn’t go ahead with ivf with an abusive partner. her ex seems like an absolute narcissistic prick and she seems well aware of this for some time and part of me does think are we just watching the next instalment before they inevitably get back together for the 50th time.
I’m so sorry you had to go through that and wish you nothing but health and happiness ❤. Exactly, it just seems so irresponsible on her part and also, most people with an ounce of maturity or sense wouldn’t be jumping all over the internet with all the details of their lives like she is.

Reactions: 3
Completely agree, especially when she spoke about when she sadly was going through a miscarriage and he was missing for 2 weeks! To then go on and do another transfer so soon after is crazy
I totally get she has been treated so badly and he would of treated her awful and Jo doubt a narcissist but she stayed, she let his mum buy them a house and then showcase renovating it all and never once did she say before that their life was funded by his mum. But now he’s left her it’s all mummy’s money, no job etc but it never bothered her when it benefitted her!

it’s so sad what’s happened and I do wish her well but documenting everything like this on tiktok makes people question 🤷🏼‍♀️

Been waiting for a thread on her! I was sucked in and first and felt awful for her til she started sharing more. What an absolute idiot to go through another transfer with someone who was clearly unstable and not going to be a good parent whether he stuck around or not. Then did anyone see her recent video saying that her and her friend hadn’t ate or slept yet and it was 3pm in the afternoon? What the duck? 11/12 weeks pregnant with twins and you aren’t eating or sleeping and going on nights out it’s mental. Best thing for her to do would be a termination if she’s going to go on like this.

Been waiting for a thread on her! I was sucked in and first and felt awful for her til she started sharing more. What an absolute idiot to go through another transfer with someone who was clearly unstable and not going to be a good parent whether he stuck around or not. Then did anyone see her recent video saying that her and her friend hadn’t ate or slept yet and it was 3pm in the afternoon? What the duck? 11/12 weeks pregnant with twins and you aren’t eating or sleeping and going on nights out it’s mental. Best thing for her to do would be a termination if she’s going to go on like this.
Agreed but then she won’t be able to play the “I’m a single Mum doing it all on my own woe is me” victim card for sympathy and attention even though she literally chose a loser to have a kid with 🥴

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry that video about ‘what our exes done’

she stayed through all of that! She wanted the life and the money, he degraded & humiliated her yet she’s laughing about it. Wow

It’s just so irresponsible to go through IVF with a man like that… knowing what he’s capable of

Does anyone else think it’s weird she doesn’t talk about her pregnancy and it’s a bit like she wants to forget about it? Or maybe she doesn’t want him seeing her talk about it perhaps. I don’t follow her but she comes up on my FYP a lot.

Reactions: 6
She defo doesn’t want to be pregnant she said as much in her video showing the scan pics. She said she doesn’t feel happy. If I was her I’d take all my videos down and get a termination and move on with my life not being linked to that awful bloke. She’s said he’s the infertile one so not as if she will never experience it again.

Reactions: 13
She defo doesn’t want to be pregnant she said as much in her video showing the scan pics. She said she doesn’t feel happy. If I was her I’d take all my videos down and get a termination and move on with my life not being linked to that awful bloke. She’s said he’s the infertile one so not as if she will never experience it again.
I would do the same tbf. But bet that would be hard especially carrying twins

Reactions: 9
Wow the video today of him speaking to her is vile! Notice he says on text you’ve been cheating on me from the start - classic narcissistic behaviour eh he is so vile! Imagine saying that about his kids.

then her next video about going on a date with a guy who has a job, I think it’s all for content and for it to get back to him tbh. She was crying saying she was moving on and unpacked. Reality is she is pregnant with twins that’s a lot for anyone to take on, I never encourage abortion however I think Daisy above is right, she needs closure and to move on, I think she believes having these babies will bring him and the lifestyle back.

She’s going on a date 12 weeks pregnant with twins? She’s proper brain dead cba with her content anymore cos seems as if if her ex came running she’d take him back in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 8