Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally think that she doesn’t owe it to anyone to tell a story of what happened or if she’s still pregnant or not because tbh who actually cares. Live your life best life while you’re young free and single and make up for lost time, it’s only TikTok, something else will come along soon, another app or views will die out ect. I just get annoyed the way she responds to people in the comments asking because it seems so fake and attention seeking. She could easily block certain words so she doesn’t get those questions

Reactions: 2
I totally think that she doesn’t owe it to anyone to tell a story of what happened or if she’s still pregnant or not because tbh who actually cares. Live your life best life while you’re young free and single and make up for lost time, it’s only TikTok, something else will come along soon, another app or views will die out ect. I just get annoyed the way she responds to people in the comments asking because it seems so fake and attention seeking. She could easily block certain words so she doesn’t get those questions
I don’t think she owes anyone an in depth explanation but a simple “I’m not pregnant anymore” is enough to stop the questions.

She won’t do that because the is she/isn’t she keeps people around.

Reactions: 12
If she has terminated them then I am surprised, those twins would have (wrongly) gained her far more of a influencer following then podcasts with Abby

• Wow
Reactions: 1
If she has terminated them then I am surprised, those twins would have (wrongly) gained her far more of a influencer following then podcasts with Abby
They’re living breathing human beings if she is still pregnant not cash cows….. wow

Reactions: 4
They’re living breathing human beings if she is still pregnant not cash cows….. wow
I am not saying that they are, I’m just saying from how money hungry she seems I’m surprised the branddeals and freebies wouldn’t be on her mind as with lots of other pregnant TikTok mums.

Reactions: 5
They don’t have an idea between them for their crappy podcast it’s so funny.
Jais designs are so basic….. more hospital baiting 🤮

What is that prank call video all about?

Who even thinks of doing that at their age never mind posting it? Mortifying behaviour.

It’s a short term hire car look at the company who provided it 😂😂😂 and it’s a no credit check lease company so she’s clearly actually on her ass. Imagine bunking at your sisters and paying about 500 a month for a car lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
that’s hilarious. why’s she done a big reveal for a rental and got someone to stick a bow on it?

apparently she’s been in hospital again

• Haha
Reactions: 2