Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am I out of order for thinking it’s strange the coffin says “baby one and baby two”? Why hasn’t she gave them a name instead of just a number?

Reactions: 3
As for Abby- is she ok? She has literally changed her whole personality since she has become friends with Jai. To say we need sectioning? Darling you need to go and work out who the f you are. The biggest mouth and smallest actions.
She’s in her comment section thanking people for their support like what happened to Jai has anything at all to do with her so I’m going with no.

Trying to make something like that happening to your friend about you is absolute freak behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Not sure how far along she was
the date on her embryo transfer scan is 6 Feb so the time she was posting from hospital the first time she was around 16 weeks.

Ok. You’re all going to hate me for saying this but I’m going to say it anyway 😅 The video tells you the bare minimum (which is fine as she’s finally admitted that she isn’t pregnant and can stop baiting people which is what was annoying me the most). A friend of mine had an abortion at 22 weeks as they found multiple anomalies in her 20 week scan and she had to make a decision about terminating the pregnancy. It was an abortion and she had to deliver her baby but she also had counselling and had a very similar goodbye process of writing a letter, recorded as born sleeping rather than died etc etc. Whether Jai had an abortion or lost the babies for other reasons, I’m glad she’s finally admitted she’s no longer pregnant and feel sad that it ended up that way for her. However, everybody assuming she must have lost them naturally is exactly the narrative she wanted as it evokes sympathy and forces people to forget how crappy she has behaved in the last few months.
I think it was at least a TFMR something found at the 12 week scan maybe as she was crying on a video not long after that 😞

Ok. You’re all going to hate me for saying this but I’m going to say it anyway 😅 The video tells you the bare minimum (which is fine as she’s finally admitted that she isn’t pregnant and can stop baiting people which is what was annoying me the most). A friend of mine had an abortion at 22 weeks as they found multiple anomalies in her 20 week scan and she had to make a decision about terminating the pregnancy. It was an abortion and she had to deliver her baby but she also had counselling and had a very similar goodbye process of writing a letter, recorded as born sleeping rather than died etc etc. Whether Jai had an abortion or lost the babies for other reasons, I’m glad she’s finally admitted she’s no longer pregnant and feel sad that it ended up that way for her. However, everybody assuming she must have lost them naturally is exactly the narrative she wanted as it evokes sympathy and forces people to forget how crappy she has behaved in the last few months.
Surely an abortion due to issues with the babies is similar to a miscarriage, no? To me she is clarifying that the babies were wanted and she didn’t terminate because she wanted to. If she terminated because she *had* to that’s different and the same as a miscarriage. I mean hell even if she terminated because of all the actual tit she’s been through then that’s still rough on a person. It’s not like she fell pregnant accidentally. Wow i almost sound like I’m sticking up for her 😐 but I thought the speculation would be done by now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Surely an abortion due to issues with the babies is similar to a miscarriage, no? To me she is clarifying that the babies were wanted and she didn’t terminate because she wanted to. If she terminated because she *had* to that’s different and the same as a miscarriage. I mean hell even if she terminated because of all the actual tit she’s been through then that’s still rough on a person. It’s not like she fell pregnant accidentally. Wow i almost sound like I’m sticking up for her 😐 but I thought the speculation would be done by now 🤷🏼‍♀️
Huh? Either way it’s very sad and a loss yes. I didn’t say otherwise and I don’t get what you’re getting at? I can give my opinion on what I think might have happened the same as everyone else, you’re entitled to not speculate if you don’t want to.

Reactions: 1
Huh? Either way it’s very sad and a loss yes. I didn’t say otherwise and I don’t get what you’re getting at? I can give my opinion on what I think might have happened the same as everyone else, you’re entitled to not speculate if you don’t want to.
Sorry about that I meant to quote the post you quoted and not yours. I did edit it

Not backing her up but looks like on the end of her reel the letter says something regarding removal of products of conception. Usually when you don’t miscarry everything but has happened where it’s an incomplete abortion in some cases.

Iv said this before. My Daughter had to have an abortion at 16 weeks due to health complications. It was totally traumatic as she had to give birth to a fetus. It absolutely destroyed her. I had to watch my baby give birth to a baby that was the size of my palm. It emotionally Mentally fucked me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not backing her up but looks like on the end of her reel the letter says something regarding removal of products of conception. Usually when you don’t miscarry everything but has happened where it’s an incomplete abortion in some cases.
I had a miscarriage before and it was incomplete and they called it retained product of conception, but it resolved without treatment

Miscarriage or not she wanted rid of them babies

• Sad
I had a miscarriage before and it was incomplete and they called it retained product of conception, but it resolved without treatment

That’s quite a harsh statement. Are you 100% on that?
It’s one thing being fucked up after your partner does what he did after everything, it’s another to imply that.

Reactions: 5

Don’t agree
I think she loved and wanted those babies even though the circumstances were tit

I don’t think you get the point I was trying to make. 😬 A medical abortion is still a choice albeit one that’s influenced by external factors. Many people go through pregnancies even where there are health conditions identified so I wouldn’t class it the same as miscarriage where a person doesn’t have any choice or control over it. I am 💯 pro-choice but don’t think that a medical abortion or abortion due to horrific circumstances such as DV/Rape etc can be put in the same category as miscarriages. I’m not speculating, I just find it interesting that it has been shared in the way it has as like I say, it doesn’t actually tell you anything other than confirming she is no longer pregnant but everybody has assumed it means she lost the babies naturally. She doesn’t owe anybody an explanation as to how now that she isn’t pregnancy baiting but it is intriguing that she has shared it with a particular narrative along with Abby’s very over the top, dramatic crying video at the same time that her followers were starting to turn on her. It’s a smart PR move either way as it had the desired effect. I do genuinely hope she moves on and can now stop talking about it. It’s my last comment on the matter too!

Don’t agree
I think she loved and wanted those babies even though the circumstances were tit
I agree with you. I think it was a scary uncertain situation she found herself in, not in her plans. But I believe she wanted them and would have made it work like many women do.

I noticed someone commented on Abby’s TikTok of her squeezing her tears out “What's happened to her is awful but why go through this online hate.. just delete TikTok and get on with your life?”

She replied saying it’s our career. OUR 😂

and the person replied saying “TikTok is hardly a career though is it? She went viral because of her horrible ex and her being pregnant... surely she had a job before that?”

No reply back. 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
How long have Jamie and Abbs known each other? It’s really embarrassing how they’re portraying their friendship because I think they’ve known each other less than a year!! Where are their other friends?? How did they meet? So many questions

How long have Jamie and Abbs known each other? It’s really embarrassing how they’re portraying their friendship because I think they’ve known each other less than a year!! Where are their other friends?? How did they meet? So many questions
It is weird, it seems like neither of them have any other friends.

Both seem the type to sack friends off when they get into a relationship though so that’s probably why.

Also, what the duck has Abs done to Jai’s eyelashes? I’m starting to think she hates her

I don’t think you get the point I was trying to make. 😬 A medical abortion is still a choice albeit one that’s influenced by external factors. Many people go through pregnancies even where there are health conditions identified so I wouldn’t class it the same as miscarriage where a person doesn’t have any choice or control over it. I am 💯 pro-choice but don’t think that a medical abortion or abortion due to horrific circumstances such as DV/Rape etc can be put in the same category as miscarriages. I’m not speculating, I just find it interesting that it has been shared in the way it has as like I say, it doesn’t actually tell you anything other than confirming she is no longer pregnant but everybody has assumed it means she lost the babies naturally. She doesn’t owe anybody an explanation as to how now that she isn’t pregnancy baiting but it is intriguing that she has shared it with a particular narrative along with Abby’s very over the top, dramatic crying video at the same time that her followers were starting to turn on her. It’s a smart PR move either way as it had the desired effect. I do genuinely hope she moves on and can now stop talking about it. It’s my last comment on the matter too!
No worries, thanks for clarifying. Regardless of Jais story herself, I wouldn’t put an abortion down to DV/abuse in the same category as an abortion due to medical complications of the foetus tho they are both a choice. That’s just my opinion tho

Nah I’m sorry that’s harsh
Why are people saying this, when most people on here thought she had an abortion? A bit contradictory. There’s a reason why people were so convinced she had one. There’s videos of her crying and moaning about being pregnant are still up for everyone to see. I don’t think she once posted anything positive about the babies.

How can you be so convinced she had an abortion one minute, then in the next say she wanted those babies and would never of had one?