Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s a bit of a weird hill to insist on dying on cause she could take any amount of drugs but wouldn’t be guaranteed a miscarriage, more risk of birth issues/defects.

And lovely arseholes like “Jodie” are one of the reasons people hide terminations and feel shame from them. People are disturbing honestly.
---

Oh the irony 😂
Im glad you said this because that suggestion she took gear to have a termination is WEIRD.

Her body, her choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im glad you said this because that suggestion she took gear to have a termination is WEIRD.

Her body, her choice.
Completely agree!

Wether she is still pregnant or not this thread is about her videos, baiting, lips & lies 🤣 no need to be saying some of the stuff over the past few days

Reactions: 3
If you think she is still pregnant you’re delusional. She is going on holiday, she’s suddenly started working out at the gym (she said she’s never been a gym goer) and posting about a PT who she is signed up with. She’s out every weekend etc. there is no way

Reactions: 16
She is 100% not pregnant. And as much as she annoys me I don’t think she would be such a psycho that she’d sniff so much coke to deliberately cause a miscarriage! Its way quicker and cheaper to get an abortion! She maybe wanted to go out drinking and do coke now she’s single and rebuilding her life and so then didn’t want to be pregnant anymore, but to say she’s basically killed them off with drugs is redic. There could have been something genetically wrong with them and she chose an abortion or just because she simply didn’t want them anymore for various reasons that’s she doesn’t really have to justify.

Reactions: 4
If she did have an abortion I feel for her.

I had one at 15 weeks due to a genetic condition, it was traumatic. I never again want to put myself through that. I thought it’d be a medical abortion where I’d be out cold but no, it’s basically a birth, I was in pain for hours and had to push out a baby. I saw the sex. I’m sharing this because it’s not fair that women aren’t aware in advance of how traumatic this procedure is.

literally nobody in my life even knows what I went through either.

I swing between guilt and feeling I did the right thing 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
If she did have an abortion I feel for her.

I had one at 15 weeks due to a genetic condition, it was traumatic. I never again want to put myself through that. I thought it’d be a medical abortion where I’d be out cold but no, it’s basically a birth, I was in pain for hours and had to push out a baby. I saw the sex. I’m sharing this because it’s not fair that women aren’t aware in advance of how traumatic this procedure is.

literally nobody in my life even knows what I went through either.

I swing between guilt and feeling I did the right thing 😔
I had one when my son was 4 months old, yours sounds traumatic I hope you’re doing okay, sending love 💕

• Heart
If she has had an termination whether it be for medical reasons or otherwise she of course isn’t obliged to say but if it was a TFMR I think she would probably say, the same as if she had lost them. The way she’s going on is more giving the impression she’s terminated and playing this silly game because she doesn’t want to say look I was in tit place I don’t think I could cope with this pregnancy and I’ve done what I feel is the right thing to do right now. People will judge and she might get hate but equally there will be people who have been in similar situations and people who will sympathise. She’s built the following she’s got based on this journey and I think being open and honest about it she would get a lot more views and gain traction again which seems to be what she wants, she wants to be TikTok famous and people love a story but they will get bored of the Zara hauls and stupid lip syncing.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure no one here has an issue with her having a termination, the issue is she is actively exploiting the situation for likes/followers by keeping people guessing which is pretty sick

She shared the whole experience even down to the phone call so she can’t play the “privacy” card
She’s thriving off the drama and engagement probably while financially benefitting from the creator fund

Reactions: 15
Ignoring the horrible comment but isn’t she denying that she had an abortion here
IMG_6275.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Honestly I thought she must still be expecting because I couldn’t imagine someone doing ootd posts or tik toks in hospital after a second trimester loss. I know for me/everyone I know who’s suffered a loss let alone one after 12 weeks Its just incomprehensible. But seeing how far she’s supposed to be and the pics of her with vape etc I guess she’s not. Sad for all but I still cannot get past the not discussing it, trauma or not it now feels like a ploy for engagement!

Reactions: 5
I love how people like you read a comment and run with the wind 😂😂😂 one of them ‘it’s on socials must be true’
So do you know then? As all we can do atm is speculate from her comments. The post you commented on isn’t saying it must be true at all

Reactions: 2
I love how people like you read a comment and run with the wind 😂😂😂 one of them ‘it’s on socials must be true’
Sorry.. did you forget where you are? You’re on a gossip forum, that’s what gossiping is? Speculating? Gossiping? That’s what we do best here 💁🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
If you think she is still pregnant you’re delusional. She is going on holiday, she’s suddenly started working out at the gym (she said she’s never been a gym goer) and posting about a PT who she is signed up with. She’s out every weekend etc. there is no way
I asked her if she was still pregnant, curious not nasty & she completely ignored me on her live. Reading everyone else’s comments
---
To go through IVF to maybe getting an abortion. I cannot comprehend it. And here’s me desperately trying to get pregnant, can’t get any help and struggling.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I asked her if she was still pregnant, curious not nasty & she completely ignored me on her live. Reading everyone else’s comments
---
To go through IVF to maybe getting an abortion. I cannot comprehend it. And here’s me desperately trying to get pregnant, can’t get any help and struggling.
Circumstances change as can your mentality when in a domestically abusive relationship. Perhaps his behaviour escalated after she became pregnant and she was fearful for their safety - I don’t know. But I would hope no one would ever judge someone for having an abortion. But using the situation for clout by purposefully avoiding the question is pretty crappy
I’m really sorry you are struggling x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So do you know then? As all we can do atm is speculate from her comments. The post you commented on isn’t saying it must be true at all
I’m guessing she does as Jai has made a tiktok video with a tattle hashtag

Jai babes I don’t think about you before 9am 😂😂😬

• Haha