Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omgg we are more normal and less creepy than random grown ass women in her comment section licking her ass when they don’t know her and have never met her and never will. I find it so weird that people comment on random people’s on TikTok like they know them or they’re mates.
Bit weird commenting on random peoples lives that you don’t know on Tattle as well don’t you think!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Latest video ‘am on my period’ I reckon that her way of telling everyone she isn’t pregnant anymore and actually making fun of it!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
where’s she actually from/live?
---
she hasn’t said she’s on her period she was lipsyncing, that’s a bit misleading to say she’s said that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
where’s she actually from/live?
---
she hasn’t said she’s on her period she was lipsyncing, that’s a bit misleading to say she’s said that
Lip syncing or not she said it! Sorry to upset you are you Jai friend?

strange request to ask where she lives are you taking her some tampons?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve only come across a couple of Abby’s videos before and it was one where she was doing a make up get ready and she looks really nice before and after and she has shorter hair and I Think she has shorter lashes and maybe that’s why she looked so good. And then today her latest one (I assume) popped up and she seems really nice and down to earth and she said she loves her lips and won’t get rid of them, so good on her if that’s what makes her feel confident. just a shame they’re both a bit immature or have been about all the comments and questions about the pregnancy or lack there of.
---
Bit weird commenting on random peoples lives that you don’t know on Tattle as well don’t you think!
Hahaha of course this is also weird, just less weird and creepy in my opinion. I’m sorry if you’re one of the ladies that comment on her posts asking to be her friend and I have offended you.

think of the Zara hauls she could do if she sold her designer bags he got her 😂😂😂
---
The relationship was toxic, he is obviously a bleep but why is she running with this narrative that she packed her stuff up and left him, you made a video that went viral about how HE LEFT YOU… 🤦🏽‍♀️
She said that vile green one was a gift from him when they started IVF. The fact she still uses it so much given what he did and what’s clearly happened with the twins is actually really disturbing to me.

I’m pretty emotionless but that’s a soulless level of materialistic.

The “leaving a domestic abuse relationship is the hardest thing you’ll ever do” she wouldn’t know about seeing as he left her. It being trotted out because the likes and engagement are dipping is unsurprising though.

Reactions: 7
Must admit I was really routing for jai until recently. I do believe she’s telling the truth and I do think she’s still expecting. I can understand why she was initially reluctant to post anything baby as why should he see and he’d probably also use that as a weapon. Also I really got the impression she was a bit lost and finding the new mummy reality hard to accept especially when your best mate isn’t a mum and just wants to party. But tbh I’m at a point where this “is she isn’t she” is pretty grim behaviour. If I were her and she is still pregnant I’d go to town I’d enjoy them babies she’s got the profile where she could absolutely rake it in with brand deals and do the whole mummy blogger vibe push her biz and never need a thing from that creature again and I’d be the first to cheer her on. Also she doesn’t have to show their faces so he won’t even get to see! But for me the whole account now is just making me uncomfortable and I’ve unfollowed as nothing making sense. Ps agree on the bags if I were her I’d flog them all buy a fancy pram and a new fancy bag to go with it I wouldn’t want anything he gave me or the memories attached to them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Must admit I was really routing for jai until recently. I do believe she’s telling the truth and I do think she’s still expecting. I can understand why she was initially reluctant to post anything baby as why should he see and he’d probably also use that as a weapon. Also I really got the impression she was a bit lost and finding the new mummy reality hard to accept especially when your best mate isn’t a mum and just wants to party. But tbh I’m at a point where this “is she isn’t she” is pretty grim behaviour. If I were her and she is still pregnant I’d go to town I’d enjoy them babies she’s got the profile where she could absolutely rake it in with brand deals and do the whole mummy blogger vibe push her biz and never need a thing from that creature again and I’d be the first to cheer her on. Also she doesn’t have to show their faces so he won’t even get to see! But for me the whole account now is just making me uncomfortable and I’ve unfollowed as nothing making sense. Ps agree on the bags if I were her I’d flog them all buy a fancy pram and a new fancy bag to go with it I wouldn’t want anything he gave me or the memories attached to them
Do you still think she is pregnant? Interested to know why you think that? Only because, while I know some people can hide their bumps she is supposed to have a twin bump. And with hiding bumps it’s normally oversized things etc. she’s wearing and buying things from Zara still. I actually thought she may of sadly maybe lost one of the babies and is pregnant still, but that’s giving her the benefit of the doubt. I think what she is doing and using all of this for her engagement and for followers…mainly her babies (weather she had a termination or miscarried) is absolutely shameful.

Reactions: 9
I will die on the hill that she's a sniff head and purposely took it to have a miscarriage

Reactions: 2
Looking back on her videos, it looks like she had a termination on 3rd May
IMG_6233.jpeg
IMG_6242.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I will die on the hill that she's a sniff head and purposely took it to have a miscarriage
Well that’s a bit of a weird hill to insist on dying on cause she could take any amount of drugs but wouldn’t be guaranteed a miscarriage, more risk of birth issues/defects.

Looking back on her videos, it looks like she had a termination on 3rd MayView attachment 2989749View attachment 2989750
And lovely arseholes like “Jodie” are one of the reasons people hide terminations and feel shame from them. People are disturbing honestly.
---
Oh the irony 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5