Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abi is definitely out to expose Jai in her recent upload, showing off her tummy. I reckon it’s abi that is preggers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Said it before and I’ll say it again. I think it’s absolutely bleeping disgusting Jai is using her unborn babies for likes views and engagement, weather she’s terminated the pregnancy or suffered miscarriage, she still should be bleeping ashamed of herself for still letting people belive she is pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Said it before and I’ll say it again. I think it’s absolutely bleeping disgusting Jai is using her unborn babies for likes views and engagement, weather she’s terminated the pregnancy or suffered miscarriage, she still should be bleeping ashamed of herself for still letting people belive she is pregnant.
👏🏼 completely agree!

Reactions: 6
Recently ?
---

I saw her in like a pink playsuit that was supposed to be gathered at top n the material was flat n it just looked so odd if they want to use her as a model at least use flattering styles surely they would sell better ?
Yep recently I wish I screenshotted it. Someone asked her on a video she used a sound like “ gossiping about my life or soemthing… season 2 is about to come out” and a follower commented “are the twins part of season 2?” And she replied “yes”

vile sick witch sorry but yuck
---
And bless you love no one is upset about you and your Zara hauls lmao😩😩 so up herself it’s unreal. You know what people don’t realise about filler is that yeah you can make yourself look better but when you have children they will look like the real you and you will look like a foster parent my love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Just quickly flew to Benidorm this morning”. As you do.
Surely her bespoke items don’t afford her all the Zara hauls and nights out and whatnot?
I went on her website and doesn’t even look like she’s taking orders? I might be wrong

edit- is she being sarcastic when she says Benidorm? Just clicked 😂
---
She needs her own thread
IMG_8354.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
“Just quickly flew to Benidorm this morning”. As you do.
Surely her bespoke items don’t afford her all the Zara hauls and nights out and whatnot?
I went on her website and doesn’t even look like she’s taking orders? I might be wrong

edit- is she being sarcastic when she says Benidorm? Just clicked 😂
---
She needs her own thread View attachment 2983987
She really does have a face that only a mother could love 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Abb’s lips are absolutely shocking. They take up too much space on her face and they’re wonky. What is it with girls thinking the prolapsed hole look looks good? It actually is possible to have good lip filler, plenty of people do. When they’re over filled like that it just screams ‘I’m too skint to get them dissolved and refilled’

Reactions: 13
I hate saying this because i’m 100% pro choice but something isn’t sitting right with me about this abortion. Her situation before and after she got pregnant didn’t really change? He was out disappearing and cheating and there was ‘dv’ and other stuff before she got pregnant? I just can’t understand why you’d purposefully get pregnant using IVF, knowing all this, then have a second trimester abortion for the reason of the situations that occurred whilst they were doing IVF. When you plan to get pregnant you’re planning to be a mother for life, no? Now I understand why she got an abortion, I just don’t get why she did IVF

Reactions: 10
I hate saying this because i’m 100% pro choice but something isn’t sitting right with me about this abortion. Her situation before and after she got pregnant didn’t really change? He was out disappearing and cheating and there was ‘dv’ and other stuff before she got pregnant? I just can’t understand why you’d purposefully get pregnant using IVF, knowing all this, then have a second trimester abortion for the reason of the situations that occurred whilst they were doing IVF. When you plan to get pregnant you’re planning to be a mother for life, no? Now I understand why she got an abortion, I just don’t get why she did IVF
Nothing adds up with her and I won’t buy into the whole “oh well she was in a DV relationship so was probs manipulated” either, not after the way she has behaved throughout all of this. Yes she’s shown voicenotes and said what she’s said about her relationship and he’s said horrible things to her but with how she’s gone on with herself I think they’re both as toxic as each other. She just needs to get a grip and a job.

Reactions: 7
Genuinely don’t think there was a real pregnancy at this point.

Surely there’s no one who’d be straight back at it boozing and out after a traumatic loss or termination. I get coping strategies but you’ve still got to medically heal before that.

I don’t watch her videos now. It’s not right how she is going on and will trigger those who are really going through it now.

Reactions: 1
Oh god the latest upload.. attention was clearly required!!! & Abs has had her chin dissolved and her eyebrows stuck up & jet black 😂😂😂😂 why do people laminate their brows and have them stuck literally STRAIGHT. Now she’s looking even more GRUBBBBY

Reactions: 2
I was so invested in this woman until I realised it was all for views. I’ve seen a lot of the comments referred to above and cannot believe the manipulation. Her friend Abby looks like a pound shop Chelsea Healey! 😅 She can’t dislike her ex that much as she loves flouting all the designer goodies he bought her. If she hated him as much as she says she does, she would want to rid herself of everything he contributed to her life. If she is still drinking/smoking whilst pregnant then I’m not surprised. I work in the corporate world and have seen plenty in my time from people you would not expect. Lots of celebrities smoke throughout their pregnancies and it’s more common than you’d think!

• Haha
I was so invested in this woman until I realised it was all for views. I’ve seen a lot of the comments referred to above and cannot believe the manipulation. Her friend Abby looks like a pound shop Chelsea Healey! 😅 She can’t dislike her ex that much as she loves flouting all the designer goodies he bought her. If she hated him as much as she says she does, she would want to rid herself of everything he contributed to her life. If she is still drinking/smoking whilst pregnant then I’m not surprised. I work in the corporate world and have seen plenty in my time from people you would not expect. Lots of celebrities smoke throughout their pregnancies and it’s more common than you’d think!
my ex cheated on me and was abusive (physically at times but mostly abusive) when i moved back to my dads i literally binned every single item that was traced to him because the reminder of something so painful i was trying to move on from so desperately was more important than any ‘things’
---
my ex cheated on me and was abusive (physically at times but mostly abusive) when i moved back to my dads i literally binned every single item that was traced to him because the reminder of something so painful i was trying to move on from so desperately was more important than any ‘things’
***mostly emotionally abusive

Reactions: 2
think of the Zara hauls she could do if she sold her designer bags he got her 😂😂😂
---
The relationship was toxic, he is obviously a bleep but why is she running with this narrative that she packed her stuff up and left him, you made a video that went viral about how HE LEFT YOU… 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8