Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching my godkids this weekend & wow. Iv been here a couple of hours and I might need to call in reinforcements 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s Lewis done to somebody called Hazel? Having a skive at work & went on Chers live & they are talking about it , comments are saying it’s always women he bullies & he’s the next Rosie
apparently was abusing her on a live last night. Think something was mentioned about her being a heavy hole? So that Danielle lassie came in & asked Duggy to phone her because she won’t answer her messages she sent.

he is a big bully bastard!

Reactions: 4
I'm watching my godkids this weekend & wow. Iv been here a couple of hours and I might need to call in reinforcements 😭😂
I think Rosie’s available! Or maybe Jade Frati she loves to watch other peoples weans

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Rosie’s available! Or maybe Jade Frati she loves to watch other peoples weans
Ill Keep them to myself thanks, Iv been prepping for this roll for years I just never imagined I'd need to do anything 😂😂😂

• Haha
apparently was abusing her on a live last night. Think something was mentioned about her being a heavy hole? So that Danielle lassie came in & asked Duggy to phone her because she won’t answer her messages she sent.

he is a big bully bastard!
He’s vile he seems to have a deep rooted hatred of women . Was the Danielle the same Danielle who was spamming kdawgs live with #teamhulk? Duggys done the right thing & distanced himself from those eejits. It’s unhealthy how Lewis can fly into rages about women he doesn’t even know , it wouldn’t surprise me if the rumours of DV were true. That Danny Ballards ex should run a mile

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s vile he seems to have a deep rooted hatred of women . Was the Danielle the same Danielle who was spamming kdawgs live with #teamhulk? Duggys done the right thing & distanced himself from those eejits. It’s unhealthy how Lewis can fly into rages about women he doesn’t even know , it wouldn’t surprise me if the rumours of DV were true. That Danny Ballards ex should run a mile
Is it Hazel that's always in their boxes he's offended? She seems to be able to handle herself so it must have been offensive.

Reactions: 2
danielle.mcg, no sure it thats how was spamming the live? Duggy seems like a decent guy & he would do well to keep away from that lot of daft wee boys!

Reactions: 5
Is it Hazel that's always in their boxes he's offended? She seems to be able to handle herself so it must have been offensive.
No idea I didn’t see it just seen the comments from people saying he was out of order
He’s digging a bigger & bigger hole for himself

danielle.mcg, no sure it thats how was spamming the live? Duggy seems like a decent guy & he would do well to keep away from that lot of daft wee boys!
Aye it was her Kdawg calls her Danielle dot dot Mcg🤣

Whatever he's done, this reaction of giving people gifts everytime they get upset is a bit daft. Where's this energy been there last few days? Is it only bad now because they like Hazel? Is it only bad how he speaks to people when it's someone they like involved? Obviously hope she's alright.

Reactions: 7
Whatever he's done, this reaction of giving people gifts everytime they get upset is a bit daft. Where's this energy been there last few days? Is it only bad now because they like Hazel? Is it only bad how he speaks to people when it's someone they like involved? Obviously hope she's alright.
Aye they said duck all when he was being racist , said duck all when he bullied various other women but now it’s someone they know he’s a bad bastard . Glad they are talking about it tho as It is about time what he is doing was spoken about on people like Cher’s lives who aye is an arse n a begger etc but she does get an awful lot of viewers so more folk will be aware of what a nasty bastard he is. He will flip the day, he is a paranoid wreck he won’t be able to hack that he’s being spoken about

Reactions: 6
Who is this new character whos in the box all the time ? Only came across him the Chilli eating day.

Reactions: 2
Still skiving at work, fk it I’m chucking my job anyway to be a pro tiktok begger with the rest of the housewife’s 🤣 came across these comments about 2Frat on Schemetokexposed under the video of Lindsay Lala getting the gifts , what’s that all about?

Was wondering the same. He's been in K-Dawgs box twice too. X
I’ve never seen him about before either. He was trying to tell Kdwag that she could trust Jade & Jade was brilliant etc she was having none of it going naw I’ll research her myself pal 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Still skiving at work, fk it I’m chucking my job anyway to be a pro tiktok begger with the rest of the housewife’s 🤣 came across these comments about 2Frat on Schemetokexposed under the video of Lindsay Lala getting the gifts , what’s that all about?

I’ve never seen him about before either. He was trying to tell Kdwag that she could trust Jade & Jade was brilliant etc she was having none of it going naw I’ll research her myself pal 🤣
He said hes read this entire thread and he hasnt been mentioned once. Im wondering why he thought he would be ? 🤔

Wasn’t too long ago Jade was in nikkis house making tiktoks with her , well a few month ago . They 2 know each other in real life so wonder what the actual fall out has been for ?
Nikkis able for frati anyway and Jade knows it 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.