Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my life everyday 😭 easiest option for me is strap them in a chair and take them into the bathroom or just take them in the shower with you (if they can sit of course 🤣)
can't even piss in peace!
I just sat her by the door and showered with the curtain a bit open, ordered pizza 😂. It's not my first time all my friends have a team of kids but there's not been any babies for like 6 years. I forgot how crazy it was.

Cocomelon it’s like cracktok for weans prob will give you the worst headache you’ve ever experienced tho
Aye I'm not watching any brain numbing tv I spend enough time on tiktok 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dunno how use do it, dinner time came and I punted 1/2 godkids to his uncles & kept the baby. How the duck do you shower with a baby? Do anything? This is my life until Sunday
Just go on tiktok live and leave the baby there and get the gifts in and some babysitting while you do what you’ve got to do

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is my life everyday 😭 easiest option for me is strap them in a chair and take them into the bathroom or just take them in the shower with you (if they can sit of course 🤣)
can't even piss in peace!
Same.. i had the bouncer in the bathroom until he was old enough to lock behind the gate, kid 1, end dog at the other. Quickest shower of my life and back out. My pal has a wee one of 1. Nae chance id go back to that now. Shes 40 she's 46 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just sat her by the door and showered with the curtain a bit open, ordered pizza 😂. It's not my first time all my friends have a team of kids but there's not been any babies for like 6 years. I forgot how crazy it was.
Baby stage is the easiest, toddlers are far worse IMO
I hide from mine in fear on a daily basis, they always find me tho 😭
When I had my youngest I felt like a first time mum (9 year gap 🙈) you definitely do forget! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just go on tiktok live and leave the baby there and get the gifts in and some babysitting while you do what you’ve got to do
It would never be forgiven; I think I'm only god mother cause everyone's worried I'll never settle down so if they fire all this responsibility at me I might change my mind and not hate men 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.