Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loves talking about jobbies & taking pictures of them, each to their own.

As you were…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Amy getting her comeuppance. We love to see it.

I've been waiting weeks to say this:

Dear Amy Glass,
People in Glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Bye witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Amy getting her comeuppance. We love to see it.

I've been waiting weeks to say this:

Dear Amy Glass,
People in Glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Bye witch.
She's still trying tomorrow her way out. To be honest that bonnie should be facing same. She sounds a scam artist too

Reactions: 3
Aww wid ye look at that... Amy Crass is a wee robber 😲. Get it roon ye ya weapon !! Caught out ! Like the time ye tried to scam the bus company 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amys been caught a cracker 🤣🤣 this whole thing sounds a bit suss. Nae job and shes got thousands in and out her account and frozen and closed....get the bleeping fraud squad in 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Somebody explain the Amy glass money drama I’ve missed it been busy sharpening my toe nails

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Theres big Dee “i hate this app & the drama”
In the comments 🥷😂

big Trisha as well who hate the drama 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theres big Dee “i hate this app & the drama”
In the comments 🥷😂

big Trisha as well who hate the drama 😆
Aye she will come in and be the peace keeper as usual and throw in how she's got a podcast with a radio station noones heard of usual. Feck all to do with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've seen a tarot reader bonnie boo82 and comments are people paying for readings and not receiving them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.