Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t too long ago Jade was in nikkis house making tiktoks with her , well a few month ago . They 2 know each other in real life so wonder what the actual fall out has been for ?
Nikkis able for frati anyway and Jade knows it 🤣
By sounds of it Jade has sent lala screenshots of something causing her and nicking to fall out. No like jade 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When Jade was being called a grass the other day that Nikki was in the box shouting about stuff as well.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the support Tattlers. Luckily I found a bashed cuppa soup and a wagon wheel in the office ❤

I'm watching my godkids this weekend & wow. Iv been here a couple of hours and I might need to call in reinforcements 😭😂
Fots and prayirs 🙏🏼

I miss full stop Denise, I hope she get's involved with Kdawg
Ive. Seen. Her. Don’t. Worry.

Whatever he's done, this reaction of giving people gifts everytime they get upset is a bit daft. Where's this energy been there last few days? Is it only bad now because they like Hazel? Is it only bad how he speaks to people when it's someone they like involved? Obviously hope she's alright.
If my pal was upset I wouldn’t be throwing coins at them as a show of support, I’d be picking her up and grabbing a bottle of voddie on the way, maybe a shovel and binbags from B&Q if it was serious.

It must give him the pure rage to see it, but 🤭

He said hes read this entire thread and he hasnt been mentioned once. Im wondering why he thought he would be ? 🤔
The boy who looks like Rosie’s pals older sibling?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If my pal was upset I wouldn’t be throwing coins at them as a show of support, I’d be picking her up and grabbing a bottle of voddie on the way, maybe a shovel and binbags from B&Q if it was serious.
I don't think they are real life friends so it's probably the best they can do to cheer her up after doing it for Lala yesterday. Lewis does get right angry when people are being gifted and it's not him but. He wasn't like this when I first came across him but.

It's mental Amy glasses surname isn't even glass wonder why you would pick glass out of all words unless it's someone in her families surname.

I saw a pregnancy scan on Cher bears live and her surnames different

He said hes read this entire thread and he hasnt been mentioned once. Im wondering why he thought he would be ? 🤔
I’d never even seen him in the comments before kdawgs lives, he seems to have sprung up from nowhere . When he was in the box kdawg said she’d seen him on bouncy castles with Jade, I went to look & there is videos of them together at a soft play so he’s been in Jades company in person. Wonder how long she’s known him ? She said she wasn’t going to be spending time with anyone else off the app too she talks a lot of shite

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what the drama was but heard Lala say to cher yesterday morning that Nikki had fell out with her or something cause she was also in Chers box while Jade and Nikki were having a rammy and Nikki wasn’t too happy about it or something

I deleted loads of people I followed and who followed me yesterday kept a few people to be nosey but I'm not following any of the troll pages, Lewis, screaming banshees etc 😂

I don't think they are real life friends so it's probably the best they can do to cheer her up after doing it for Lala yesterday. Lewis does get right angry when people are being gifted and it's not him but. He wasn't like this when I first came across him but.
The past two weeks he’s got worse & worse. Way back I genuinely did think Lewis was the best of them I thought he was alright, then he made up this argument we had that definitely did not happen & he started spamming the comments calling me a big fat cow ( I’m a size 12 not super skinny but hardly obese ), he soon moved on to harass the next woman when he didn’t get the reaction he craved from me. He obviously despises women , I think the gear is responsible the paranoia which in turn is making his behaviour a lot worse. He’s on a downward spiral , the worse is yet to come

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The past two weeks he’s got worse & worse. Way back I genuinely did think Lewis was the best of them I thought he was alright, then he made up this argument we had that definitely did not happen & he started spamming the comments calling me a big fat cow ( I’m a size 12 not super skinny but hardly obese ), he soon moved on to harass the next woman when he didn’t get the reaction he craved from me. He obviously despises women , I think the gear is responsible the paranoia which in turn is making his behaviour a lot worse. He’s on a downward spiral , the worse is yet to come
I saw it coming. I said the other day if you give someone enough rope they will hang themselves. He took it as I wanted him to hurt himself but I just meant if you leave someone alone they'll bring their downfall upon themselves. Mainly why I had to put the racism stuff to bed for me yesterday. I think he was spiralling the last few days without that going on as well. His language toward woman and people of any minorities the last few days have been awful. He's been dead angry. I just don't get how all these people are shocked he's upset someone they know as if he's not been speaking to people like this for time. I'm sure he'll have a sore head when he gets up.

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, ive had a busy morning at work so just catching up. And surprise surprise big nose is harrasing women againnn. What is wrong with him!!

And all those gifts for Lala last night and thrn for Scott in his live against wade, they cannot call anyone beggy mitchell anymore. Saying she deserved it. For wit, getting involved in someone elses argument and gettin yer fat arse handed to ye, aye no bother. Actual sickens me the money they fling at folk. And its the same folk that will be getting every benefit under the sun. No doubt it was giro day yesterday. More and more scumbag behaviour on that app every god dam day.

I went through and unfollowed all the tramps, begs and pricks. Pretty much wiped out all scottish TT on my follow list 🤣🤣

KDawg for Prime Minister, realest person on here. Says what everyone is thinking and i fuckin love it. Just hope tweedle dee and tweedle twit lay off exposing her

Reactions: 8
I saw it coming. I said the other day if you give someone enough rope they will hang themselves. He took it as I wanted him to hurt himself but I just meant if you leave someone alone they'll bring their downfall upon themselves. Mainly why I had to put the racism stuff to bed for me yesterday. I think he was spiralling the last few days without that going on as well. His language toward woman and people of any minorities the last few days have been awful. He's been dead angry. I just don't get how all these people are shocked he's upset someone they know as if he's not been speaking to people like this for time. I'm sure he'll have a sore head when he gets up.
That’s what he does though he takes what people say the wrong way or twists things. Like the thing about his kids, he’s making out on his lives that we are slagging off his kids etc when in reality no one on tattle has said anything nasty about his kids at all no one ever slags off kids on here. What we have done is talk about things he openly discusses on his lives like the kids mum not letting him see them - stuff that’s come from his mouth , when it’s pointed out to him we only discuss what he’s said he says he never said it at all . He’s so far gone in the nut he is forgetting what he’s saying. He needs to get off the coke & get off the app before he snaps completely

There’s Clati & the new irrelevant character sat in Chers house the now. Someone wrote in the comments Chers looking different 🤣
6AB1EA3D-F99E-4FDA-9DDE-4B6EF08D4975.jpeg

• Haha
Aw babe thank you so much for the update! ❤❤I really hope your mans OK and you guys too 💕💓💓. I'm a bad patient I must admit but this was a baddy this dose. 😭😭My two kids had it as well so we've relied on just eat and kleenex for two weeks. I might go on live and start being a beg like the lot of those clampets 😂😂

Kdawg is hilarious😂😂😂🤣I'm so glad she's still going strong! Rosie popped up on my fyp but must have been an old video!

I'm glad slow is infiltrating the ned crew with Scott. She's taking one for the team 😂😂😂💓💓💓 xxxx
Aw bless ya love hope u and the kids are ok

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That Julz lips are an absolute mess and that Fife's Scottish Lass needs to sort her garden out,she doesn't have a job do your garden waaaah

• Haha
I’d never even seen him in the comments before kdawgs lives, he seems to have sprung up from nowhere . When he was in the box kdawg said she’d seen him on bouncy castles with Jade, I went to look & there is videos of them together at a soft play so he’s been in Jades company in person. Wonder how long she’s known him ? She said she wasn’t going to be spending time with anyone else off the app too she talks a lot of shite
I think he's been on the app for a while but not had any followers he said earlier on Cher's live he asked Rosie if he could go to the bingo with her ages ago and she said yes but she patched him after it.

This whole ‘oh no, don’t give me gifts’ thing is really doing my tits in, if you didn’t want them you’d turn them off ya bleeping muppets 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.