Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye it's been putting me off going into Cher's lives as much
I’m the same, I quite like Chers lives cause you always get good gossip from it & of recent times I’m starting to warm to Cher but the gift thing is getting too much , they are almost making those who don’t give gifts feel bad . We’re living in a time where money is getting tight for everyone, it’s shocking that they are taking money off people just cause their life is a riot.

‘ it was wan eh yeeees 🥴
Lewis hitting a bad yin getting para that Danielle..mcg was saying he was full a Charlie last night , she was on a live doing her weeding saying to him that she never said that at all .
The paranoid plague doctor strikes again, get off the gear son.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hulks saying they banter like this all the time, he doesn't know why she cried and she's just trying to act a victim. Jades trying to Jeremy Kyle it out. Lewis is more upset about what everyone's been saying about him this morning than hurting hazels feelings 😂

He's not saying sorry 😭

Oh he's said sorry and said his sense of humour is dark. Everything's fine Hazels got money to get drunk and Lewis will be doing the same again later 💀

Reactions: 8
That’s what he does though he takes what people say the wrong way or twists things. Like the thing about his kids, he’s making out on his lives that we are slagging off his kids etc when in reality no one on tattle has said anything nasty about his kids at all no one ever slags off kids on here. What we have done is talk about things he openly discusses on his lives like the kids mum not letting him see them - stuff that’s come from his mouth , when it’s pointed out to him we only discuss what he’s said he says he never said it at all . He’s so far gone in the nut he is forgetting what he’s saying. He needs to get off the coke & get off the app before he snaps completely

Awk he’s draining, you’d think folk in his actual life would be telling him to get aff the app and get his tit together.

I don't think they are real life friends so it's probably the best they can do to cheer her up after doing it for Lala yesterday. Lewis does get right angry when people are being gifted and it's not him but. He wasn't like this when I first came across him but.
First time I came across him was when he was on Live with Rosie doing her prank calls then greeting cos she went for a dip in the clyde. His mask has slipped. He’s focussing a lot of rage on Tattlers and now it’s spilling over onto people he’s been friendly with before. He’s obviously got stuff going on, but he needs to deal with it instead of projecting it all onto other people (women). It’s not a good look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
‘ it was wan eh yeeees 🥴
Lewis hitting a bad yin getting para that Danielle..mcg was saying he was full a Charlie last night , she was on a live doing her weeding saying to him that she never said that at all .
The paranoid plague doctor strikes again, get off the gear son.
Another day, another para sketch for big beak 😂😂 he speaks to women like tit and never apologises.

Hulks saying they banter like this all the time, he doesn't know why she cried and she's just trying to act a victim. Jades trying to Jeremy Kyle it out. Lewis is more upset about what everyone's been saying about him this morning than hurting hazels feelings 😂

He's not saying sorry 😭

Oh he's said sorry and said his sense of humour is dark. Everything's fine Hazels got money to get drunk and Lewis will be doing the same again later 💀
straight out the Rosie Bush excuse book that one 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another day, another para sketch for big beak 😂😂 he speaks to women like tit and never apologises.
His heads totally fried , never known anyone so paranoid . He will be freaking out thinking people have been talking about him which they obviously have after his behaviour.

His heads totally fried , never known anyone so paranoid . He will be freaking out thinking people have been talking about him which they obviously have after his behaviour.
It's probably the drones doing it to them

• Haha
danielle.mcg, no sure it thats how was spamming the live? Duggy seems like a decent guy & he would do well to keep away from that lot of daft wee boys!
I like doggy too seems so nice he should stay away from that lot and his mrs seems nice too I like their relationship they seem to have a good laugh together

I like doggy too seems so nice he should stay away from that lot and his mrs seems nice too I like their relationship they seem to have a good laugh together
Duggy no doggy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 well that too 🤣 but I meant duggy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Wee Doggy 🐶🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Doggy is alright but I prefer, aww wait I get it 🤐😂

For real though don't edit spelling mistakes it makes it easier for Amy Not Glass to analyse us ✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doggy is alright but I prefer, aww wait I get it 🤐😂

For real though don't edit spelling mistakes it makes it easier for Amy Not Glass to analyse us ✌🏽
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Wit shes actually analysing people's writing wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and some think I have too much time on my hands 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.