Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My man has covid too and hes no a good patient and im not a good nurse. 🤣 hope you feel better soon ❤ absolutely pissing myself at your comments about dee and u being funnier on a comedown after a funeral. 🤣🤣🤣 rosie isn't back yet wish she was,was simpler times lol. Slow and scotty have became frenemies i think 🤣 kdawg has went live a couple more times not sure if you managed to catch them. She is the funniest person on tiktok I actually love her she right makes me laugh with the things she says 😂. Hope you feel better soon doll take care ❤
Aw babe thank you so much for the update! ❤❤I really hope your mans OK and you guys too 💕💓💓. I'm a bad patient I must admit but this was a baddy this dose. 😭😭My two kids had it as well so we've relied on just eat and kleenex for two weeks. I might go on live and start being a beg like the lot of those clampets 😂😂

Kdawg is hilarious😂😂😂🤣I'm so glad she's still going strong! Rosie popped up on my fyp but must have been an old video!

I'm glad slow is infiltrating the ned crew with Scott. She's taking one for the team 😂😂😂💓💓💓 xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Trying to keep up my fellow Taytoessss however covid got me for the 2nd time and I've been pure struggling. I made my poor daughter read out some to me like it was a wee night story but she got bored and fucked off. Left me to die

First time I've been able to look at a 'bright-ish' screen and the first bleep that appeared on my FYP was Dee Maxwell 😢😢😢😢I'VE bleeping SUFFERED ENOUGH!!!

I've been funnier on a comedown at an empty gaff after my granny's funeral than that fat heeded bleep will ever be!!

Anyway...love ye's❤❤👌😂

Ps.. Is Rosie back? Is Scotty stopped sleverin over his keyboard and headset... Please someone give me it in bullet points @Slowpoker im counting on ye for the update babe 😂❤
Dee Maxwell must be bealing that that’s a new comedian on the scene that is actually funny yet doesn’t realise how funny she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Toni Louise on Chers live chuffed she got a wee mention on here 😂 is it like a badge of honour or something when you have been mentioned on the auld Tayto life 🥴

Jade saying Toni Louise is next to get the gifts, shes in the comments saying nooooo so Toni Louise who is adamant she doesnt want gifts then comes in the box & the gifts start firing in. If u really didn’t want them then u wouldn’t come in the box 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm so close to buying followers and becoming a tiktok beg it's too easy 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just give a sob story & the gifts come flooding in 🤷🏻‍♀️ More fool the ones giving gifts because i guarantee if they needed help these begs wouldn’t fire gifts to them. Its very rare that people put some of it back in to gift back.

Reactions: 6
I left my fags and my purse in the house and now I’m at work with no nicotine or lunch. I’m practicing my sad face to go Live and speak about the distress it has caused.

Can someone start off the gifting with a wee rose just to get the gifters psyched up please? Thanks in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I left my fags and my purse in the house and now I’m at work with no nicotine or lunch. I’m practicing my sad face to go Live and speak about the distress it has caused.

Can someone start off the gifting with a wee rose just to get the gifters psyched up please? Thanks in advance.
I'll comment some references in the chat about how much you deserve it ♥

• Haha
  • Heart

Get the PayPal up in bio. 😂😂😂

• Haha

You want me to set up a profile pretending I’m a wee junkie bullying you bringing up your past so folk feel sorry for you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

pity the scambank is no more, could have got a wee food parcel delivered to your work 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I’ll give you a wee skip cap to really get the people going if you shout me out and follow me back? And obviously peace and pout when it comes up on screen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s Lewis done to somebody called Hazel? Having a skive at work & went on Chers live & they are talking about it , comments are saying it’s always women he bullies & he’s the next Rosie

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.