Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd absolutely love a turn of events and Slowpoker to come out as Kdawg both got the same amazing sense of humour (I'm a fan girl) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I love how she calls Shelley "absconding Shelley" as if it's her actual name 😭🀣
And "diannerose85" 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just said Shelley needs to donate to a search and rescue charity to apologise for prank calling Dianne πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She's getting a dog with her cost of living payment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How horrible, regardless of who's address it is. It's out of order! Would say that if it was one of the Ned's crews address being put up aswell!
Definitely no need to put addresses out there

Reactions: 7
Fkn better not be diannes address! That's vile. Move along leave the lassie alone ffs. No ones address should be getting put out there!!

Reactions: 5
I love how she calls Shelley "absconding Shelley" as if it's her actual name 😭🀣
And "diannerose85" 🀣
That’s what I love she rattles off the full usernames of who she’s talking about , mind blowing that she is able to rattle off dates that things happened & what thread number they were mentioned on, like how the fk does someone remember stuff like that🀯 she’s replying to folk instantly too so it’s not like she’s got time to look things up, we have a genius amoungst us who’s speciality is Scottish Tiktok & PIP forms 🀣 Near died laughing when she said the closest Lez has been to a ski slope is the time she had a ski yoghurt for her breakfast 🀣🀣🀣 she fair cheers me up.
Lewis on his fake accounts needs to get a grip tho, leave the lassie alone ya Freakshow bastard she clearly wants nothing to do with him .

Reactions: 11
Trying to keep up my fellow Taytoessss however covid got me for the 2nd time and I've been pure struggling. I made my poor daughter read out some to me like it was a wee night story but she got bored and fucked off. Left me to die

First time I've been able to look at a 'bright-ish' screen and the first bleep that appeared on my FYP was Dee Maxwell 😒😒😒😒I'VE bleeping SUFFERED ENOUGH!!!

I've been funnier on a comedown at an empty gaff after my granny's funeral than that fat heeded bleep will ever be!!

Anyway...love ye'sβ€β€πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚

Ps.. Is Rosie back? Is Scotty stopped sleverin over his keyboard and headset... Please someone give me it in bullet points @Slowpoker im counting on ye for the update babe πŸ˜‚β€

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Trying to keep up my fellow Taytoessss however covid got me for the 2nd time and I've been pure struggling. I made my poor daughter read out some to me like it was a wee night story but she got bored and fucked off. Left me to die

First time I've been able to look at a 'bright-ish' screen and the first bleep that appeared on my FYP was Dee Maxwell 😒😒😒😒I'VE bleeping SUFFERED ENOUGH!!!

I've been funnier on a comedown at an empty gaff after my granny's funeral than that fat heeded bleep will ever be!!

Anyway...love ye'sβ€β€πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚

Ps.. Is Rosie back? Is Scotty stopped sleverin over his keyboard and headset... Please someone give me it in bullet points @Slowpoker im counting on ye for the update babe πŸ˜‚β€
My man has covid too and hes no a good patient and im not a good nurse. 🀣 hope you feel better soon ❀ absolutely pissing myself at your comments about dee and u being funnier on a comedown after a funeral. 🀣🀣🀣 rosie isn't back yet wish she was,was simpler times lol. Slow and scotty have became frenemies i think 🀣 kdawg has went live a couple more times not sure if you managed to catch them. She is the funniest person on tiktok I actually love her she right makes me laugh with the things she says πŸ˜‚. Hope you feel better soon doll take care ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.