Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Cant believe i had to work today and miss Our Lady And Saviour KDawg in action.

Honestly, she's the only person i've ever seen on TikTok that i've thought "She would be such a laugh to know in real life".

She's razor sharp and funny as fuck. Vicious but hilarious. Completely clued in and doesn't give a single fuck.

In other words, she is an icon, a legend and she IS the moment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Morning you beautiful bastards. Sorry I wasn't on, Iv had some real life stuff going on I didn't mean to worry anyone.

It's getting a bit exhausting having my username mentioned all the time or exposing innocent people as me or someone else every other day. It's annoying hearing everyone's usernames at all tbh. I'm not an Internet personality, I'm not a tiktoker so it's a bit annoying when every live is about who I might be. I come here to talk about things I see on social media and moan about things that annoy me. Have a gossip. Iv never made an account to maliciously troll someone, report accounts, speak about children or troll their lives. I'm not behind any tiktok pages. Iv kept it on tattle. I'm not an old woman. I'm not a man. The accounts just mentioning my username are weird enough never mind the accounts that have gave out small clues about my life and the type of woman I am because I know Iv been pretty open on here & I don't know who's behind that.

Over the last few days I have spoke to Scotty and I don't think he's all bad. I think it's funny when I'm in his lives. It doesn't mean Iv switched sides or I'm infatuated with him. There's no sides in gossiping. With that being said I need to move forward with this race issue. I'm not someone who has room for hate in their heart and I react very impulsively when someone insults me for something Iv dealt with my whole life. Being biracial means Iv never felt Iv been enough of either side of my ethnicity for people to be satisfied or just leave it alone. The colour of my skin isn't up for conversation. Iv bleached my skin, Iv hated my skin, cut my skin, hid my hair, changed my nose, done shit to my face, teeth, body all because my identity has never felt valid before I learned to love the woman I am today. I'm not a bad person. Iv hurt some real peoples feelings with some of the things Iv said on here & Iv sincerely apologised. I should never have came for anyones looks, especially not miss Jjs. Maybe sometimes I take it too far. Iv been called alot worse than the things Lewis said about me whiles I fully believe he said them with venom and that's how he views people like me & other minorities the screen recordings I posted here are out there for life. Wether other people forgive him that's their choice but I'm choosing to believe that he is how he is & arguing about it forever isn't gonna fix that. Apologies loose sincerity when you need to keep telling people to say it. Sometimes people just aren't sorry.

Iv been pretty open here with the things Iv been through in life & the struggles Iv been facing trying to heal from it. Can I still be on tattle talking smack if I don't like other people talking about me? I'm not going anywhere. I'm just gonna be a bit more mindful going forward.

That being said if you see me acting up obviously mind your business 😭😂♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

singlelife

VIP Member
I’m so glad I’m off today. Scatty frati sending laugh emojis but you know she’s really raging 🤣🤣🤣

Frati …….I’ve gave plenty melts away
Kdawg ……..aye & plenty STDs anaw

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

beebee789

VIP Member
Amy getting her comeuppance. We love to see it.

I've been waiting weeks to say this:

Dear Amy Glass,
People in Glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Bye bitch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

beebee789

VIP Member
Where does Amy Glass get the time to be on Tiktok all day? Between looking after her 4 children, her disabled man, committing fraud and theft, performing freelance handwriting analyses and answering a door that I presume must be chapped off its hinges by the day.

The devil works hard, but Amy Glass apparently works harder. She's never actually had a job, mind you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Well unlike these delinquent's i have a job to get up for in the morning 🥴 let this be a lesson to anyone - DO NOT GIVE UTTER IDIOTS ON THE INTERNET YOUR MONEY 😁 because this is the result of it!

Goodnight TAYTOers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Cass_25

VIP Member
Told yous we shouldn’t a added Amy to the WhatsApp group but do yous listen, do ye fuck

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Right Iv either been watching too many of the spooky people or Kdawg has sent for me. There's a dead rabbit in my garden. Iv been hexed, warned, cursed, spooked & sent for. I'm on edge 😂😂😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Somebody explain the Amy glass money drama I’ve missed it been busy sharpening my toe nails

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning you beautiful bastards. Sorry I wasn't on, Iv had some real life stuff going on I didn't mean to worry anyone.

It's getting a bit exhausting having my username mentioned all the time or exposing innocent people as me or someone else every other day. It's annoying hearing everyone's usernames at all tbh. I'm not an Internet personality, I'm not a tiktoker so it's a bit annoying when every live is about who I might be. I come here to talk about things I see on social media and moan about things that annoy me. Have a gossip. Iv never made an account to maliciously troll someone, report accounts, speak about children or troll their lives. I'm not behind any tiktok pages. Iv kept it on tattle. I'm not an old woman. I'm not a man. The accounts just mentioning my username are weird enough never mind the accounts that have gave out small clues about my life and the type of woman I am because I know Iv been pretty open on here & I don't know who's behind that.

Over the last few days I have spoke to Scotty and I don't think he's all bad. I think it's funny when I'm in his lives. It doesn't mean Iv switched sides or I'm infatuated with him. There's no sides in gossiping. With that being said I need to move forward with this race issue. I'm not someone who has room for hate in their heart and I react very impulsively when someone insults me for something Iv dealt with my whole life. Being biracial means Iv never felt Iv been enough of either side of my ethnicity for people to be satisfied or just leave it alone. The colour of my skin isn't up for conversation. Iv bleached my skin, Iv hated my skin, cut my skin, hid my hair, changed my nose, done shit to my face, teeth, body all because my identity has never felt valid before I learned to love the woman I am today. I'm not a bad person. Iv hurt some real peoples feelings with some of the things Iv said on here & Iv sincerely apologised. I should never have came for anyones looks, especially not miss Jjs. Maybe sometimes I take it too far. Iv been called alot worse than the things Lewis said about me whiles I fully believe he said them with venom and that's how he views people like me & other minorities the screen recordings I posted here are out there for life. Wether other people forgive him that's their choice but I'm choosing to believe that he is how he is & arguing about it forever isn't gonna fix that. Apologies loose sincerity when you need to keep telling people to say it. Sometimes people just aren't sorry.

Iv been pretty open here with the things Iv been through in life & the struggles Iv been facing trying to heal from it. Can I still be on tattle talking smack if I don't like other people talking about me? I'm not going anywhereI'm just gonna be a bit more mindful going forward.

❤
It’s draining isn’t it. I’m with you on being more mindful! I came to Tattle cos I’m a nosy bitch. I’m here for a gossip and a laugh, to unload and banter with like minded people. I’m all for calling out problematic behaviour, like child neglect, domestic abuse, racism, homophobia, begging to name just a few. I’m not here for dragging looks or being overly insulting, cos I wouldn’t like it done to me and it undermines what we’re actually about. I don’t wish harm on anyone, I just wish they’d give themselves a shake and live their best life.

I’m actually not arsed about who Scotty is, because then I couldn’t be indignant about them trying to ‘out’ me for my opinions. People have their reasons for being faceless, it’s the malicious horrible trolls who get me, they try to blame it on us when we have no need and no inclination to go out our way to bully or harass anyone.

Wish people could read our tone though because a lot of the time we are just jesting or being heavily sarcastic 😩

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’m starting to think the big mystery about who slowpoker is is about to be solved. Slowpoker what’s your thoughts on the tiger king 🤣

• Haha

Schnork

Chatty Member
I must have missed the memo that the chilli crisp eating was a "challenge" and that they were trying to make the app fun again. Maybe if they had set it all up properly it could have been a good laugh. But nawww they canny even organise a fucking synchronised crisp eating. All we saw was Jade and some beardy guy eating one. Lewis shat it then he went to Dannys. Danny ate 2 I think while Lewis whitey'd.... then they piled on that Lez for not getting involved etc. Do they blame her. Cher was at her door last week then jade and big beak turn up with a chili crisp... aye nae bother 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If they really want to make the app fun again they should all quit woth their bullying, harrassing, jusgemental racist bigot views.

Arseholes the fucking lot of them.

• Heart
  • Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member

Iv been pretty open here with the things Iv been through in life & the struggles Iv been facing trying to heal from it. Can I still be on tattle talking smack if I don't like other people talking about me? I'm not going anywhereI'm just gonna be a bit more mindful going forward.
You do you, you're your own women who makes their own choices.

I still believe Scotty is a hypocrite, takes advantage of vulnerable people, bully's women, gets involved in drama about women being raped, turns on his friends and falls out with them for not following what he wants to do like a controlling possessive bastard.

I just think you need to be careful. He knows what he's doing..
You're a big girl and don't need to be patronised by me though.. Just my two cents.

Also, I'm so sorry about how the racial issues have affected you aswell. It's not fucking on. ❤❤

• Heart
Haha I am going nowhere near the spooky biatch, I value my eyes and my ovaries! She’s probably fashioning some ninja throwing stars out of her toenail clippings!

• Haha
  • Heart