Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a waste of NHS resources which are already stretched, take a laxative like the rest of us....another clown.
The nhs & police should start charging these clowns for there services they are a joke. I had to stop watching Cherine when she was doing her daily videos about her weight loss, eating all sorts of deep fried shite made in a chip pan she got from Aldi & then moaning about how she’s no lost any weight 🥴

Reactions: 8
Just saw Dee in Chers live talking about peoples communications with magz & the hunters. Well from what I'm picking up anyways. Maybe people are beginning to see the harm they do sometimes. Dee sounded quite upset. Kevin Barry was accusing tattle of following him with drones and a red car last night. That level of delusional paranoia makes me feel really normal about being a dirty gossip.
Ok ok I confess. It was me. My neck & back are fookin killing me all crouched up being in that drone. Don’t teach you that in top gun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Caught up with Gildo’s latest drama, she’s kidding on she’s no got a filter on when she clearly does, naebodys eyeballs are tipex white like that🤣 . Whoever does her lips needs shut down, what a mess they’ve disfigured her , the migration on them is awful they need dissolved & re doing . Maybe Cherine will give her crack on the jaw & sort them out for her 🤣
duck I thought the Purge had commenced til I realised it was her real face 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FYI I do think that Louise that was exposed last night was Ben. The live was about exposing me & Kdawg. She came on the live commenting then took it back when someone said she was typing like Ben. Almost as if she noticed she was on her own account and back tracked. She acted like she didn't know what was going on she wasn't wasn't to listen to anyone. There was hardly anyone in the live novody would have picked up on it. Nobody picked up on it when she was accused a few weeks ago on here nobody would have noticed last night but she decided to go live after it and cry. No that I think continuing talking to her was right etc but she was making out like she's never heard of Ben, tattle, then came out that she's commented on Bens posts. It seemed like she was kidding on to be puzzled so people felt bad for her. I don't think anyone faces need to be exposed. It's not nice to see someone getting that distressed but I just wasn't 100% buying it. That was the only live I saw yesterday but so I dunno if there was a build up it to or that lol

She even at one point said people were viewing her profile to see her kids etc wouldn't hear about turning it private 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Sorry to go way way off topic here, but can someone give me a quick rundown on coops?

I've not long just randomly come across his live, his jaw is swinging like duck and he's snorting off screen. Is this just a standard Wednesday?
Young guy . Drink n sniff habit. Sometimes gets himself sorted for a bit then derails again. Can be very aggressive and offensive in his posts n lives

Reactions: 3
I wish all this exposing folk would stop 🙄. 90% of the time its the wrong people.

Reactions: 6
I wish all this exposing folk would stop 🙄. 90% of the time its the wrong people.
I know it’s awful especially when random peoples photos are getting put up on green screens for others to harass & mock them , 9/10 those people in the photo are folk that’s nothing to do with whoever they are outing . They will put a photo up of the wrong person one day & it won’t end well .
I wasn’t one bit arsed when they ‘outed me’, like my profile on here & tiktok is me I don’t hide behind a fake account , but some people chose to remain anonymous for whatever reason & that should be respected .
Polo looked a right tit on a live earlier Scotty pulled him up about putting the photo of a random girl claiming it to be Kdawg, Scotty said what were you hoping to achieve , polo said he done it for a laugh . There were people in the comments saying it deff wasn’t her in the photo but polo was addimant it was as someone else told him it .. he doesn’t know for sure who it was in the photo, that lassie whoever she was has been greenscreened & bullied by a bunch of neds and their followers for nothing. They need to get a grip before someone harms themselves due to their paranoid bizarre behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Caught up with Gildo’s latest drama, she’s kidding on she’s no got a filter on when she clearly does, naebodys eyeballs are tipex white like that🤣 . Whoever does her lips needs shut down, what a mess they’ve disfigured her , the migration on them is awful they need dissolved & re doing . Maybe Cherine will give her crack on the jaw & sort them out for her 🤣
I seen her say in a video she only gets 1ml a year. I'm like aye right. There's more than 1ml in those bad boys

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I seen her say in a video she only gets 1ml a year. I'm like aye right. There's more than 1ml in those bad boys
She’s away with the fairies there’s at least 2ml of filler alone in the area above her top lip that has migrated & spread , and fk knows how much in her lips they are way overfilled off balance & have no shape to them. They are a mess, she’s quite pretty she would look a lot better if she sorted them out.

Reactions: 9
She’s away with the fairies there’s at least 2ml of filler alone in the area above her top lip that has migrated & spread , and fk knows how much in her lips they are way overfilled off balance & have no shape to them. They are a mess, she’s quite pretty she would look a lot better if she sorted them out.
Definitely, I don't how the person doing them can say they're nice. They're horrible. Obviously just interested in the cash.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.