Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kdawgs in Aldo’s live in the comments telling him how great he is & she’s a fan asking him to come in her box for a chat about selling her house, he said he will make the live happen in 2 weeks as he’s busy. She’s calling him handsome 🤣🤣🤣 he’s out his face on gear wearing a regatta number rambling like duck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kdawgs in Aldo’s live in the comments telling him how great he is & she’s a fan asking him to come in her box for a chat about selling her house, he said he will make the live happen in 2 weeks as he’s busy. She’s calling him handsome 🤣🤣🤣 he’s out his face on gear wearing a regatta number rambling like duck
what a banger he is 😂 “am daein a leaflet drop in yer area” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww big Aldo out his face 😳 shocking I don't believe. Shattered all my illusions of him being the perfect man 😂😂😂😂. Gemmas one lucky lady 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww big Aldo out his face 😳 shocking I don't believe. Shattered all my illusions of him being the perfect man 😂😂😂😂. Gemmas one lucky lady 😂😂
I’m loving it 😍 I’ve missed oot his bush Aldo it’s been too long, hes absolutely fleeeeeeing 😍

• Haha
I think that might be a fake account of jade that commented btw, her yes the girls account has a Z and not an S. so big massive heartfelt apologies to 2Frat for the slander🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aldo being offended cause Kdawg will discuss selling her house with him but wouldn't use him. He finds it offensive. I think she's said more offensive things than that though.

Imagine selling your gaff and Alan is sending you messages telling you he's wearing creed and his regatta body warmer the day. Okay mate any offers but?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aldo being offended cause Kdawg will discuss selling her house with him but wouldn't use him. He finds it offensive. I think she's said more offensive things than that though.

Imagine selling your gaff and Alan is sending you messages telling you he's wearing creed and his regatta body warmer the day. Okay mate any offers but?
She said if he was the last person on earth she wouldn’t get him to sell her house the other night 😭😭😭

• Haha
How can I talk to her I never see her on lives ha ha
I spoke to her in PBs live.

He also said he speaks to his clients the way he speaks to his pals well we've saw the things he says on Twitter. I'd hate to see his group chats. I'm not an estate agent but maybe he'd be really successful if he never speaks to people like his mates 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I pure hate smarmy salesmen.
He said at the start of his live he’s different to the usual dirty liar estate agents & clients can trust him 🤣🤣🤣 aw god I forgot how bad he is 🤦‍♀️I was dying to comment but my spare account you can tell it’s me & oor Aldo can sniff me out a mile off 🤣

• Haha
Caught up with Gildo’s latest drama, she’s kidding on she’s no got a filter on when she clearly does, naebodys eyeballs are tipex white like that🤣 . Whoever does her lips needs shut down, what a mess they’ve disfigured her , the migration on them is awful they need dissolved & re doing . Maybe Cherine will give her crack on the jaw & sort them out for her 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
When my gran was dying of cancer they barely had her in hospital due to covid and denied her treatment yet cherinnes in because she can't tit. You wonder what this world is sometimes

• Sad
When my gran was dying of cancer they barely had her in hospital due to covid and denied her treatment yet cherinnes in because she can't tit. You wonder what this world is sometimes
She's a waste of NHS resources which are already stretched, take a laxative like the rest of us....another clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Caught up with Gildo’s latest drama, she’s kidding on she’s no got a filter on when she clearly does, naebodys eyeballs are tipex white like that🤣 . Whoever does her lips needs shut down, what a mess they’ve disfigured her , the migration on them is awful they need dissolved & re doing . Maybe Cherine will give her crack on the jaw & sort them out for her 🤣
Holy tit just seen her passport photo she put up aswell man. That shite stain moustache.

Screenshot_20220630-145856_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.