Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Polo was saying last night he has a contact right in the thick of tattle and he has screenshots of "the group chat in whatsapp" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nearly pished maself hahahaha they actually believe we had a whatsapp chat going lol absolute para sketches. Lay aff the drugs boys
They believe everything that's written here, mentioned it before about them not getting the tone when they believed we had been going about in cars looking for them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They believe everything that's written here, mentioned it before about them not getting the tone when they believed we had been going about in cars looking for them 🤦‍♀️
It’s crazy to think they were that paranoid they were taking pictures of random people in the red car , the people in the motor must have been thinking what the fucks going on 🤣
I’ve never known paranoia like it

• Haha
Shuffle put up a passport mugshot and Cherines said it doesn't even look like her, what have filters done to us and apparently the tone of it is snide and she's been at it comments for ages about shuffle. Shuffle just reminded everyone that Cherines a big mushroom eating troll

Imagine just being a regular person and you've got STS now tracking your harmless red car. I imagine they all get paranoid when they hear bees thinking it's a drone buzz or see a flying object or a bird thinking they are government spy's. I think Kdawg could research it all for them but.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shuffle put up a passport mugshot and Cherines said it doesn't even look like her, what have filters done to us and apparently the tone of it is snide and she's been at it comments for ages about shuffle. Shuffle just reminded everyone that Cherines a big mushroom eating troll
Gildo loves a rammy, bet she shites herself & deletes the video if Cherine asks her for a square go. Usual with Gildo she never changes , cabbage of a lassie

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gildo loves a rammy, bet she shites herself & deletes the video if Cherine asks her for a square go. Usual with Gildo she never changes , cabbage of a lassie
Cherines already deleted her original comment. She'll probably go to hospital for her poo pills and post a video to take the heat off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She gets a stick up her arse an does a million n 1 videos about it. Quite the bully in my opinion.

Cherine uses filters so she has a cheek to be commenting on anyone 😂

• Haha
Did we say that Jade phoned a welfare check on joe? Cause I saw her saying she never but don't remember ever saying she did

Did we say that Jade phoned a welfare check on joe? Cause I saw her saying she never but don't remember ever saying she did
Was there not comments from her in a screenshot saying she’d phoned a welfare check for him ? Kdawg mentioned it so I assume there must be one as she’s research daft 🤣 it rings a bell with me but tbh I look at so many screenshots on here there’s too many to remember

• Haha
Was there not comments from her in a screenshot saying she’d phoned a welfare check for him ? Kdawg mentioned it so I assume there must be one as she’s research daft 🤣 it rings a bell with me but tbh I look at so many screenshots on here there’s too many to remember
Awk if Kdawg said it then it happened 💯

• Haha
Aye I think she commented on something and there’s screenshots of her saying she’s phoned a welfare check, am not sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Theres a screenshot in here somewhere, was the night that Joe was eating sick and basically got tarred and feathered

• Haha
Aye, I think KDawg has taken the screenshot as literal, or not and its just a joke like everything else she says.. duck Frati, but I think it was all just a joke in that live. (Also, I'm sure there was a fake account of her going about then too cause she was moaning about it).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw man found it , it was me that screenshot it 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣My heads fried with these lot it honestly is , I need a holiday away from cracktok 🥴🤣🤣🤣
I've stopped watching lives as they're too stressful, went on earlier saw Jade screaming and ranting heard the word 'tag' then i was like that's enough for today.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.