Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the days when the biggest drama on Tiktok was how Cherine couldn't have a mushroom allergy cos she ate a bleeping pot noodle on a video one time? 😂 😂

PS Glad you're still with us Slowpoker. 💕
the drama that brought about the chaos that was the Scottish tiktok thread….memories 🥰

Just saw Dee in Chers live talking about peoples communications with magz & the hunters. Well from what I'm picking up anyways. Maybe people are beginning to see the harm they do sometimes. Dee sounded quite upset. Kevin Barry was accusing tattle of following him with drones and a red car last night. That level of delusional paranoia makes me feel really normal about being a dirty gossip.
there was me thinking i was being discrete 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can they all analyse peoples typing and that as if they are some sort of bleeping handwriting expert 😂😂😂

• Haha
Amy glass also said she's been analysing how I type and shes onto me. She thinks I'm Susan Mcleod and Kdawg is Katie Mcleod & we are in this together. I looked at Susan and she speaks as if she's using Vodafone free weekends and has a character limit when she's typing.
Amy’s copying KDawg cause Kdawg said she’d been analysing LRKN’s typing as she was sure someone in the comments on her live was her, but LRKN uses better punctuation than the person in the comments so she could tell it was a different person.

Reactions: 5
I'm down to my last burner phone. At this point I might as well just give up. Its costing me a fortune topping up sums and buying burner phones 😳
U can be in charge of the new incognito drone then 🤣🤣

I think Amy said that Susan has copied some of my posts or opinions word for word.
Yeh yous use same words. I didnt realise there was more than 1 dictionary 🤔🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What about everyone being mad about someone being in my DMs they were all desperate enough to get into tattle to talk to us now someone can talk to me it's a big crime.

Amy’s copying KDawg cause Kdawg said she’d been analysing LRKN’s typing as she was sure someone in the comments on her live was her, but LRKN uses better punctuation than the person in the comments so she could tell it was a different person.
Analysing my typing 😂 she is too funny!

• Haha
Amy glass also said she's been analysing how I type and shes onto me. She thinks I'm Susan Mcleod and Kdawg is Katie Mcleod & we are in this together. I looked at Susan and she speaks as if she's using Vodafone free weekends and has a character limit when she's typing.
4 weans to look after but who cares about that when she has to be on Tiktok lives screen recording & analysing typing, priorities 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know we're trying to get off of this topic, but Cher and that LauraTurnbull? were comparing something you've said on here with something that Susan had said apparently... Like someone can't read something on here, then literally go and type it somewhere else? Use your brains girls.

Susan seems a bit mental, I've seen her in tiktok comments like
AM GONNY MAKE MORE ACCOUNTS. YOU CANT ESCAPE ME SCOTTY. IM HERE LOOK AT MY FACE. STOP BLOCKING ME.

giphy.gif

• Haha
What an absolute shambles they all are apart from Kdawg. For their dole money do they not have to fill in job search info? At least they can all put on their CV's Anylitical Investigators, absolute shower of clowns.....

I know we're trying to get off of this topic, but Cher and that LauraTurnbull? were comparing something you've said on here with something that Susan had said apparently... Like someone can't read something on here, then literally go and type it somewhere else? Use your brains girls.

Susan seems a bit mental, I've seen her in tiktok comments like
AM GONNY MAKE MORE ACCOUNTS. YOU CANT ESCAPE ME SCOTTY. IM HERE LOOK AT MY FACE. STOP BLOCKING ME.

View attachment 1380483
If he blocked me I'd probably eat a tub of Ben and jerrys and watch the notebook. But that's what heartbreak does to you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember the days when the biggest drama on Tiktok was how Cherine couldn't have a mushroom allergy cos she ate a bleeping pot noodle on a video one time? 😂 😂

PS Glad you're still with us Slowpoker. 💕
AHH good times 🥹🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.