Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed a trick choosing tattle life over being a shameful tiktoker but here we are 😂
i have an account sitting with a few thousand followers like i have said before but never been live & never would go live. My job plays a big part in how i act on social media, i go live & start acting like a bam then i will get punted 😂 & i actually quite like my job (even when it stresses me out “to the max” as Tracy would say 😂) & i have a mortgage to pay 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wish people could read our tone though because a lot of the time we are just jesting or being heavily sarcastic 😩
This. Because the tone of most of my posts is to try and be funny. Im not always being malicious. Like I said I didn't believe in fox's the other day and Lewis was talking about that on live. I just don't live somewhere you see foxes I was being an idiot on purpose 😂

• Haha
The ned crew are taking it too far now and there gonny get us all banned from here and TT. We chat here, they chat over there. We dont go digging about their private life to out them, what we have discussed and shared is stuff they have put out there themselves. They're so bleeping paranoid now that they need to out all tattlers. Why, for what reason. We're still gonny be little fishes in a big pond. They really need to look at their own bullying harrassing ways. I for one have unfollowed hulk and polo cos I wont be giving them any more air time. Plus, hulk is verging on a heart attack trying to figure us all out haha

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The ned crew are taking it too far now and there gonny get us all banned from here and TT. We chat here, they chat over there. We dont go digging about their private life to out them, what we have discussed and shared is stuff they have put out there themselves. They're so bleeping paranoid now that they need to out all tattlers. Why, for what reason. We're still gonny be little fishes in a big pond. They really need to look at their own bullying harrassing ways. I for one have unfollowed hulk and polo cos I wont be giving them any more air time. Plus, hulk is verging on a heart attack trying to figure us all out haha
The lot of them are paranoid wrecks, it’s a mixture of the gear & being stuck in the house 24:7 glued to a phone screen that’s to blame. They are the worst cunts I’ve ever came across on the app , Neds crew & Mags vile the lot of them. It’s only a matter of time before they push someone too far that they hurt themselves or worse, that’s probably their aim the sick fucks.

Remember the days when the biggest drama on Tiktok was how Cherine couldn't have a mushroom allergy cos she ate a bleeping pot noodle on a video one time? 😂 😂

PS Glad you're still with us Slowpoker. 💕

• Haha
Just saw Dee in Chers live talking about peoples communications with magz & the hunters. Well from what I'm picking up anyways. Maybe people are beginning to see the harm they do sometimes. Dee sounded quite upset. Kevin Barry was accusing tattle of following him with drones and a red car last night. That level of delusional paranoia makes me feel really normal about being a dirty gossip.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bleeping miss the Bush going bush haha the simpler days. Least she was semi funny in her breakdown and madness. This ned crew are just vile. Wish they would just duck off.

Reactions: 4
Just saw Dee in Chers live talking about peoples communications with magz & the hunters. Well from what I'm picking up anyways. Maybe people are beginning to see the harm they do sometimes. Dee sounded quite upset. Kevin Barry was accusing tattle of following him with drones and a red car last night. That level of delusional paranoia makes me feel really normal about being a dirty gossip.
duck me these cunts have absolutely lost the plot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Polo was saying last night he has a contact right in the thick of tattle and he has screenshots of "the group chat in whatsapp" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nearly pished maself hahahaha they actually believe we had a whatsapp chat going lol absolute para sketches. Lay aff the drugs boys

• Haha
Polo was saying last night he has a contact right in the thick of tattle and he has screenshots of "the group chat in whatsapp" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nearly pished maself hahahaha they actually believe we had a whatsapp chat going lol absolute para sketches. Lay aff the drugs boys
I heard him wanting to track the IP of an account about Kdawgs toes 😭

Wade told them that drones are really expensive to run and do what Kev is accusing us of. As if we are flying mini space ships about trying to find out where Kevin Barry or any of these people live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's Tracy Watson doing another comedy routine of a video, something about a motor home up at McDonalds. I couldn't understand half of her mumbling, but you can tell she really does think she's Joan bleeping Rivers reincarnated.

I am cackling but for all the wrong reasons.

• Haha
Not another number change on my horizon 🤪.

• Haha
Sometimes I think my mental healths bad but I can leave the house without thinking I'm being followed by mini space ships and red cars.

• Haha
They should play videos of Lewis, Polo & Scottys cocaine fuelled paranoid episodes in schools to warn the weans about the side effects of narcotics . Don’t do coke kids can end up like these wasters

• Haha
Amy glass also said she's been analysing how I type and shes onto me. She thinks I'm Susan Mcleod and Kdawg is Katie Mcleod & we are in this together. I looked at Susan and she speaks as if she's using Vodafone free weekends and has a character limit when she's typing.

• Haha
Bet it was that Amy Glass. I told you lot not to let her in.

Should've left her at the front door. You know how much Amy Glass loves chapping doors. She's door chapping daft that ane.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.