Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she did get with someone new, I wonder if she’d keep it super private (having learnt her lesson from basically profiting off of her marriage online) or if she’d be back on socials posting with him a) to make matt jealous and gloat she moved on first b) to prove to her followers her life is perfect again

TBG did a q&a on her Instagram story today and said she’s still very much single. So providing Jade hasn’t met anyone yet (which I don’t think she will have) they’re still very much in it together. If tbg gets a new boyfriend before her, it’ll be harder for Jade as it puts an end to their shared experience

Reactions: 6
I really can't see Jade with anyone for a long long time. She's also never been with anyone else but Matt so that's another factor at play. Whereas I can see Matt with someone else pretty quickly

I really can't see Jade with anyone for a long long time. Whereas I can see Matt with someone else pretty quickly
I can see him doing a Jim Chapman…meeting someone else and having kids/getting engaged very quickly.

I wonder if this new phase Jade has decided she’s past the Disney stuff and that’s why she’s selling a lot of her merch 👀

Reactions: 17
I can see him doing a Jim Chapman…meeting someone else and having kids/getting engaged very quickly.

I wonder if this new phase Jade has decided she’s past the Disney stuff and that’s why she’s selling a lot of her merch 👀
I can also see this but I feel like he'd wait longer out of respect whereas Jim just went ham after he got dumped

Oooohhh that's interesting! Could very well be the case as to why she's selling. I still don't know why with all that ad money she doesn't just donate it when she can spend $100 on the delivery alone for bath and bodywork products

Reactions: 7
I reckon a lot of her Depop Disney stuff she bought thinking would be "so super cute" for her next trip/Disney content with Matt and now nits not happening there is no point.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I agree. I think this is Jade washing her hands of Disney trips (for now). Especially because she sold the spirit jerseys.

I personally don’t think she got cancelled by Disney or ATD. I just think she can’t face it without Matt. And tbh I would be the exact same 😬 I know some people would boss it and go on to make new memories, but I’m too emotional and sentimental and everything would just make me cry.

She probably thought the dumbo shorts would be perfect for Instagram. I wonder why she bought the Disney Christmas kids jumper. I feel like it’s recent as it’s still got tags on. Maybe they’d spoken about a Christmas trip to Disneyland Paris at the end of 2021?

Reactions: 11
Funny that she now swapped out the pic, but my first impression (as I can't see it very clearly) was that she was ditching the less professional swimsuit shot with something more adult to keep her online image consistent, even if it is her personal account, for when she makes her SM return. If she is hanging with her bestie TBG I can totally see her ragging Jade about all the Disney stuff and that she needs to grow up.

I also think like other posters that she probably bought most of those clothes to wear on her next trip with Matt so she could look cutesy in her instas and vlogs.

OMG wouldn't it be hilarious if Jade starts copying TBG?! Shots of the back of her head looking out into the city/woods/water/field😂

Jade is apparently out and about, so maybe we will get a tattler sighting soon from a local. It's strange because the vibe of that picture is so NOT Jade, but it isn't like she is wearing anything overtly sexy and ot55 is right, if this is her new persona if/when she returns, then she may be losing fans who expect the wholesome princess. I wonder what her child friend thinks of all this or if Jade bothers with her at all anymore.

Oh, and I'm sure Jade and Matt have learned a lesson about sharing too much on SM about personal relationships and they will keep any new attachments hush hush.

I think Jade needed Matt for her content and of course to pretend to be the perfect couple to get freebies like the Disney trip, but many influencers never show their partner and are successful.

As a side note, over on the Sophie and Dave thread a person who worked in SM management said that most companies take a percentage of ad revenue off any platform and money from youtube views so The Corner London must be making very little from either of them right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just putting it out there that I think her first insta post back will be a photo dump - including “sexy” photos and obv at least one frying because life is still sO hArD guyyyzzzz feel sorry fOr Me!!! - and then she’ll swiftly follow with an ad on stories in the 48 hours after the first post back, because she can remove her Disney ears but she can’t remove her money grabbing persona 😃

**crying not frying lol

Reactions: 7
Jade does not care about her fans. if she is able to go out and have fun why didn't she vlog it? One time i made the rice krispie treats shaped like Mickey and i tagged her and i didn't get a reply even though she said she would love 2 see others making them i was so annoyed.

Reactions: 12
Jade does not care about her fans. if she is able to go out and have fun why didn't she vlog it? One time i made the rice krispie treats shaped like Mickey and i tagged her and i didn't get a reply even though she said she would love 2 see others making them i was so annoyed.
It's true that no matter how much she always went on talking about how much she loved her fans and wanted them to interact with her, she never followed through just as your experience shows. Add in the interactions with fans at WDW and her consistent ghosting, it shows her true colors.

So many influencers think they are instant celebrities once they get some followers and the ad money starts rolling in, and they change dramatically and can't be bothered by the "commoners." Of all the bigger youtubers (over 2M) I have watched, only Jenna Marbles and Mia Maples seemed to have stayed down to earth.

I do have to mention that I just read Jade's twitter post when she hit 100k subs and she did acknowledge Matts help and thanked him, and she even used the word "we've" hit 100k, so I have to give her a bit of credit, even though she posted that on her least-followed SM platform and there's no reason why she didn't do it on her vlog.

1628424491584.png

Catch the part where she says HE NEVER ONCE MOANED about all the work he did-shows he truly is a nice guy

Reactions: 5
I actually feel a bit sad for you for experiencing that.. can just imagine tagging her and sending her that and not get a single response. That just must feel disappointing and not relevant.

The new profile picture is just hilarious to me. No baggy mom jeans anymore, but a skinny jeans, no huge sweater but a top with NO sleeves, showing a little skin of those sexy shoulders, I see you there Jade 🤪 not to even mention, the jeans are greyish black! Didnt imagine she even had such a colour in her wardrobe

@Poppadom how did you get the full photo!? She looks tiny. Her face is drawn and she looks unhealthy. Her hair drowns her more than ever! That outfit is literally jeans, nice top & heels but it’s (buzz) light years away from what the “old” Jade would have ever worn

Reactions: 12
Her hair drowns her more than ever!
Yes, the hair could use a trimmings and she does look trim, but what I really notice with the clearer picture is she is getting the classic bobble head look from being possibly underweight or just all that hair. I never noticed that with her before.

Reactions: 8
Here’s a clearer image of her profile pic.
I actually feel sorry for her looking at that picture 😥 I know, I know.. sorry!! 🤣

But that is not a confident smile and her shoulders look hunched/tight as if she is uncomfortable posing like that and out of her comfort zone. And she's without her rings as we already know.. I feel quite sorry for her 😥

I must be hormonal today 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.