Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna55

Hi, I'm fairly new to Tattle and only came across this thread today.

Obviously I don't know what has happened between Jade and Matt, but I'm not sure if you remember the video from a while ago where she was clearly pissed that he had a girlfriend before her? Well that previous girlfriend was my best friend, and he cheated on her with Jade. They'd been together a while and one day he just totally disappeared. It wasn't until years later while watching YouTube, a video by Jade was in my recommendations and Matt popped up in it that we worked out the dates put two and two together. So yeah, as I said, I don't know what has gone on between them, but he definitely has previous....That being said, he was a genuinely lovely guy (despite all the ghosting and cheating)

• Wow
Reactions: 54

alexb123

Came across the CREEPIEST fan Instagram account called thebillingtons_

Funnily enough they haven't posted since before the split, but wow... the amount of photos and videos of Jade and Matt on there is crazy 🤣
Hey thebillingtons_ here!! Long time lurker since August 2020 haha. I did meet Jade and Matt in Woking as I'm fro the area and dm'd Jade asking if it was okay to meet... he said yes and agreed on a location in the shopping centre. They seemed quite shy and matt wasn't very talkative. Got photos with both of them... but since reading many posts for tattle I have decided to abandon my account out of losing respect for Jade and how she treats her fans. - Alex :)

Reactions: 41

homesense101

my partner works at chichester nando’s (closest one to littlehampton) and she said that matt came in tonight to pick up an order under the name ‘victoria’. she said it was definitely him because he didn’t have a mask on so she recognised his face and, also, she noticed the black stoned pinky ring he wears!

• Wow

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
It is odd. It’s like she’s vanished off the face of the earth. I still think it’s a bit pathetic at this stage, to blame the silence on him leaving. Either get over it or check yourself in somewhere, your relationship obviously wasn’t that perfect. If she actually claims to still be upset and need time to heal 11 months later then she seriously needs help. If he’d passed away then it’d be fair enough, but he left her, they obviously weren’t happy together so how can you still be upset 🙄

Although, perhaps she is in therapy or something and the therapist has recommended she stays away from her fake online self, and hence why she still posts on her private account. And depop. And goes on tiktok. And no doubt everywhere else.

If she didn’t keep posting on her personal account, I’d be certain she’s checked in somewhere after a nervous breakdown.
I mean hate to be devils advocate here for what ever I think saying she still shouldn't be upset is a bit shit
We have no idea what goes on behind closed doors
She may have thought they were happy, he may have just left without warning like she said, we don't know. They weren't just some couple that were together for like 2 years, they were together for 12 years, had a house pets, a life together, they planned kids, so to have the attitude of she should be over it now I think is slightly harsh, people move on from shit at their own speed.
She may be in therapy. They may both be, we don't know.

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

There is a reason why men have affairs, until women stop treating their boyfriends/husbands as children, men will carry on taking the temptations that come their way - men or women.
Oh come on. Adult men are perfectly capable of leaving before they start affairs.

Reactions: 33

ot55

VIP Member
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again

Jade does loads of ads = leave her alone, it’s her job and she needs to make a living

Jade ditches without warning = leave her alone, it’s just her hobby not her job

I think the reason she gets flack on here is because she obviously ditched after the exposed tweets.

Reactions: 32

disneys

VIP Member
this nandos order is the most exciting thing to happen to Jade and Matt in months !!! Any idea what they had ?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
I think the point (or one of them anyway) some people are missing here is from the point of view of her younger fans and her hardcore fans who are obsessed with her and are genuinely really worried about her (and have yet to discover the joys of tattle and haven’t a notion as to what’s going on with her) and she’s fecked off and left them high and dry with zero concern for letting people who literally pay her bills and get free shit sent to her, free holidays etc and got her to where she is today, zero concern for letting them know she’s doing ok.
Or not. Or that she’s still alive.
And #grateful for her little community in their lovely little corner of the Internet where everyone is so nice and she feels so lucky to be a part of. As she constantly claimed.p and chimed on about.
So yes, after years of going on about how important these people are to her, she does owe them something. A lot in fact. A significant potion of her salary and her life experiences, some might rightly claim. 🙄

Also, am I the only one who’s forever suspicious of newbies who come along and start defending the person the thread is about 🤣 That is some hardcore defending 🤣

Reactions: 29

disneys

VIP Member
Jade B #9 is Jade gone for good? We’re only still here cos Matt ordered some food

• Haha

Parker123

If your reading Matt, please come back to social media either insta or youtube, you seem like such a genuine funny guy and I feel like a lot of people will be interested in your content😂🙌🏻

• Heart

Luna55

I want to assure you that I'm not any Tom, Dick or Harry. Or her sister for that matter.

My best friend dated him for some time, I lived with her (we were at Sussex Uni and living in Brighton at the time) and he was round our house very often. There's a cross over of about 2 months from the time he was still dating my friend and coming round our house and on nights out with us and him and Jade officially getting together. I'm not insinuating that Jade knew about it at all, purely that it has happened.

My friend knew nothing of it and until the day he just stopped texting and calling, they were totally fine and came as a shock to us all. As I said in my earlier post, he just totally disappeared one day on her and it sounds like from what Jade said, that's kind of the same thing he's done to her now. I do feel for Jade, it must be awful to have had no explanation after so long. I don't want to compare what happened to my friend to what happened to Jade as they were only dating for about a year and that simply doesn't compare to marriage and setting up a life with someone.

Although I'm new to this site, doesn't everyone start out new at some point and therefore newness shouldn't automatically equal untrustworthy?

Reactions: 27

Toffee finger

VIP Member
To be honest I think this thread is dreadful.

The woman is going through a divorce, she doesn’t owe anyone who watched her a thing.
You’ve described someone as rough as fuck and fuckwits in previous posts. Nothing said on this thread is any worse than that, it just may be about someone you like 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also if you’ve read the thread properly you’ll see others have agreed she doesn’t owe anyone as such, however, she’s made lots of money off ads etc from her followers. A brief proper sign off would be polite for the people she’s taken money from.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

disneys

VIP Member
Sounds like Matt is getting all the kebab he wants.
Lucky Matt , Jade would have had half a plain chicken breast and some broccoli and said “I’m soooo full omg what a pig I am !!” and Mattykins would have been SHAMED for having his medium burger and peri chips and finishing up the rest of Jade’s bland dinner !

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Rayne

VIP Member
I think people also need to remember that this was her job no? So as much as they’re annoyed she’s just vanished, she’s also potentially lost months and months of income. And if her head space isn’t good, that’ll also be a tough call for her.
Someone get a violin out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Geetbo

VIP Member
I think people also need to remember that this was her job no? So as much as they’re annoyed she’s just vanished, she’s also potentially lost months and months of income. And if her head space isn’t good, that’ll also be a tough call for her.
She should have thought about that when she thought it was funny to call people faggots and make friends with 13 year olds really.

Reactions: 25

Kimbo87

Genuine question. As she has been caught making homophonic comments, do you genuinely think it is acceptable for her to come back as someone that ‘influences’ people?
I really struggle with this and I want to preface by saying I'm a gay woman. She didn't make homophobic comments, she wasn't calling a gay person a fa**ot. She of course shouldn't have been using the word as its just a stupid thing to do, but she wasn't being homophobic in my eyes!

Reactions: 24

foxyg2

Chatty Member
Will it make a difference in the grand scheme of things? Nope.

Most of us check in here to see if she or Matt has made an appearance, but all of us will move on if she decides to never return and we won't give her anymore thought.

But as someone who profited nicely from her followers - who to this day are still showing concern for her, a five second post - which ANYONE in ANY STATE OF MIND has had time for over the last six months (while still posting on her private account)- isn't much to ask and her not doing so just shows she is a self-centered person who only cares for others when it suits her (aka $$$$$$$$$). How her doing that will somehow upset her "happiness" is beyond me.

Make a short post, call it quits, thank your followers for the support and end it. Five seconds.

Reactions: 23

selilo

According to Matt's LinkedIn Profile ha has taken on a new job in Bristol. He's moving on, leaving behind his life with Jade in Brighton.

What I find a bit weird is that he updated his work experience but not his last name.

• Wow
Funny you mention this. When her Pinterest account was still open for public views, she had a map called weight loss or something like that, and in that map was a picture with the saying ‘what you eat in private, you wear in public’. And that to me sounds just a little toxic
Wow, just wow! 😳😭😭😭

Someone said on here a few months ago and it really stuck with me... Matt married Jade at what was arguably her heaviest - she is FAR from fat at their wedding, but her face and arms etc were definitely fuller (I think she looked gorgeous for the record) and left her at her thinnest.... it just shows that your weight doesn't decide or guarantee your happiness.