Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has anyone here ever gotten a reply or had a nice encounter with her? I genuinely would like to know, you won’t be attacked for being a fan of hers. Lol I know some of Team Jade reads here.
I’ll admit I had always been a huge fan of Jade and I still struggle with picking “sides” right now lol, and I personally don’t believe in attacking every single thing she does just cause we might not love her anymore, (for example i actually do like her new profile pic, i agree she looks good) BUT i will say i NEVER got a response for things similar to what others are saying they messaged her for, and that is a bit annoying/rude. cause she obviously reads them.

Reactions: 16
I’ll admit I had always been a huge fan of Jade and I still struggle with picking “sides” right now lol, and I personally don’t believe in attacking every single thing she does just cause we might not love her anymore, (for example i actually do like her new profile pic, i agree she looks good) BUT i will say i NEVER got a response for things similar to what others are saying they messaged her for, and that is a bit annoying/rude. cause she obviously reads them.
so does the message say read? I’ve never messaged someone who doesn’t follow me back so I’m not sure how it would work.

She never replies. I’ve messaged to no response too multiple times. It is what it is - wonder how many messages she got a day when she was active etc
I wonder that as well. There has been times when I wanted to reply to someone’s story but decided against it because I assumed they get hundreds of messages a day. But she isnt exactly major famous, she has almost 55k on IG which is a lot but compared to other influencers it’s really not. It’s also not like she’s always in meetings and running a business. She’s a vlogger.. 😐 she has time.

Reactions: 7
so does the message say read? I’ve never messaged someone who doesn’t follow me back so I’m not sure how it would work.
It shows up like this
AE7A216B-C500-453A-A753-CF0818CBE732.jpeg

This is a test to my work’s Instagram page as we needed to check something 😂they don’t follow me

I messaged her before lockdown last year asking if she would like a personalised Disney shirt for her and Matt, I had just set up a vinyl printing business, she could have chosen the designs herself. All I wanted was her po box. No reply.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is the opposite of what viewers' experiences have been. Don't actually go up to her guys because she will completely ignore you and make you feel silly but Matt will be very sweet. He's probably sitting there thinking stop lying jade, you're going to be rude and ignore them and I'll have to step in. How someone can be so fake is beyond me, seriously

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So has anyone here ever gotten a reply or had a nice encounter with her? I genuinely would like to know, you won’t be attacked for being a fan of hers. Lol I know some of Team Jade reads here.
She never did with me. I messaged her quite a few times, just before she wrote the statement about their divorce and she never replied. I get that she’ll be probably get a lot of messages but I reached out quite a few times and she never responded.

I wonder if she actually replied to anyone besides Amy. What was it about Amy that made Jade trust her so much to the point that she gave a viewer her personal phone number and facetimed/texted her? It's so strange. Please come forth with any experiences with Jade, we would love to hear more 😊 😊

Reactions: 5
The thing is, even if you can’t be bothered to reply to a message, you could at least heart it. All she’d have to do is double tap.

Reactions: 17
She never did with me. I messaged her quite a few times, just before she wrote the statement about their divorce and she never replied. I get that she’ll be probably get a lot of messages but I reached out quite a few times and she never responded.
Where is the statement about her divorce?

Reactions: 1
The thing is, even if you can’t be bothered to reply to a message, you could at least heart it. All she’d have to do is double tap.
That's it. The message I sent had no response. I wouldn't have minded if she had said no thanks, but Ignoring is just rude!

I'm glad Matt has now moved to a different place with a fresh start in mind, i hope he comes back to social media. I bet Jade would throw shade at Matt when she does come back to social media. In a way Jade kind of acted like his mum by correcting him and nagging at him over silly things like the loofah thing in the shower like come on theirs more things to worry about.

Reactions: 8
To be fair, she did reply to me a couple of times and was actually really nice. Credit where credit is due and all that.

But she did delete a couple of comments when I questioned her on swimming with captive dolphins, so swings and roundabouts.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just looked on his LinkedIn and it says 2017-present on his Portsmouth role and August 2021-present on the Bristol. He may have just not updated the end date for Portsmouth but could be possible that he is managing 2 sites and not moving to Bristol? He might travel between the 2. Does he have any family at all in the Brighton area? Anything that might keep him there?

Just looked on his LinkedIn and it says 2017-present on his Portsmouth role and August 2021-present on the Bristol. He may have just not updated the end date for Portsmouth but could be possible that he is managing 2 sites and not moving to Bristol? He might travel between the 2. Does he have any family at all in the Brighton area? Anything that might keep him there?
That would make sense as I was surprised there wasn’t a gushy goodbye post on the work Facebook, considering they did one for his birthday.

I believe his dad lives there still

Hi - new to this thread but found Jade & Matt through tattle. Looked through their instas and on YouTube… am I the only one who dislikes Matt more than I dislike Jade?! Lol 🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
Hi - new to this thread but found Jade & Matt through tattle. Looked through their instas and on YouTube… am I the only one who dislikes Matt more than I dislike Jade?! Lol 🙈🙈🙈
I used to dislike Matt and love Jade. I hated his babyvoice and the 'can we take a moment to appreciate how beautiful/smart/wonderful/hardwrorking my wife is' etc. I used to skip videos forward whenever Matt made appearance.

But things have changed, i think Tattle gave some more insight in who Jade really is and i guess i feel bad for Matt in hindsight and i respect him more now..... I don't know if that makes any sense at all😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.