Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Who do you think is Jade's tattle spy?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @bittersweetsymphony13 for the fab title!! As Jade would say, I'm obsessedddddddd with it 👌 (except this isn't an ad ;))

Most of Jade's previous drama can be found on the wiki (the pink button at the top). There you will find details of her homophobic deleted tweets, her underage fan/best friend and a summary of all the topics that get brought up on these threads, like details of tattle sussing out the divorce etc.

As for other updates which have happened since (don't think they're on the wiki):

1. SIL drama....long story short, Jade's sister in law (Matt's brother's wife) got outed for slagging Jade off on here 😂😂

The full story? There was a pic from Matt's Instagram on here with Matt and his brother and his kids could be seen in it. The SIL (Lauren) made a 'new' account, admitting to being the SIL and asked for it to be removed. She claimed a friend had told her about it. This was a bit suss as she posted this very quickly. Mods then outed Lauren for having a second account (which is something they have access to see) called Looser1231, where she was slagging off Jade and defending Matt. Here are the four posts that Lauren made...
thumbnail_IMG_4351.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4352.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4353.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4354.jpg

She first started posting on the day of the split announcement, but her account was made in June 2020 so she's been lurking on her inlaws for a while 👀👀 Since being outed, the SIL has not returned and neither account has been active since.

For some more context on the wedding chat, we were discussing Jade's wedding and how the SIL showed up wearing white. After making this comment, this is when the SIL started posting again and basically fished for us to find out who proposed first and who got married first. Matt's brother proposed around early 2015 and they got married in June 2017. Jade and Matt got engaged in October 2016 and got married in April 2017, sticking their wedding in three months earlier, despite getting engaged second. It seems like this was a source of beef from the SIL's comments.

She also implies that Jade and Matt were arguing all the time and he didn't get to see his family. She's going to have a bias towards Matt so who knows how much is accurate, but she suggests there were lots of arguments happening, despite Jade claiming they never fight.

2. A week or so ago, Jade unfollowed Matt and removed him from following both her private and public Instagrams.

She also took Eden out of her name on the private insta.

It seems like she's also gone through and unliked every single photo of Matt's she ever liked. He hasn't unlike any of her photos. It also seems like she was deleting every comment she'd left on his Instagram, but stopped around the June 2019 posts (maybe there were too many left for her to keep going?).

3. Matt is slowly creeping back to social media life (and I mean slowwwwlllyyy). About a month ago, he shared a reel from his work's Instagram onto his main insta stories (it was to do with the football). He's also been liking a few more photos.

4. In recent weeks, Jade has been following quite a few tiktok accounts about narcissistic spouses and overcoming a narcissistic relationships. It was discussed a lot at the end of the last thread if you'd like to see screenshots. Breaking news of the last hour...Jade has now privated her tiktok following meaning we can longer see. Also meaning...her or someone close is still reading here. (Hey ;))

Jade hasn't posted any content since April, although she's about liking photos and following tiktok accounts. She's still on her management's website so it doesn't appear that she's left them or anything. But who knows when she'll return? When the money runs out perhaps?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you to @bittersweetsymphony13 for the fab title!! As Jade would say, I'm obsessedddddddd with it 👌 (except this isn't an ad ;))

Most of Jade's previous drama can be found on the wiki (the pink button at the top). There you will find details of her homophobic deleted tweets, her underage fan/best friend and a summary of all the topics that get brought up on these threads, like details of tattle sussing out the divorce etc.

As for other updates which have happened since (don't think they're on the wiki):

1. SIL drama....long story short, Jade's sister in law (Matt's brother's wife) got outed for slagging Jade off on here 😂😂

The full story? There was a pic from Matt's Instagram on here with Matt and his brother and his kids could be seen in it. The SIL (Lauren) made a 'new' account, admitting to being the SIL and asked for it to be removed. She claimed a friend had told her about it. This was a bit suss as she posted this very quickly. Mods then outed Lauren for having a second account (which is something they have access to see) called Looser1231, where she was slagging off Jade and defending Matt. Here are the four posts that Lauren made...
View attachment 685077
View attachment 685078
View attachment 685079
View attachment 685081
She first started posting on the day of the split announcement, but her account was made in June 2020 so she's been lurking on her inlaws for a while 👀👀 Since being outed, the SIL has not returned and neither account has been active since.

For some more context on the wedding chat, we were discussing Jade's wedding and how the SIL showed up wearing white. After making this comment, this is when the SIL started posting again and basically fished for us to find out who proposed first and who got married first. Matt's brother proposed around early 2015 and they got married in June 2017. Jade and Matt got engaged in October 2016 and got married in April 2017, sticking their wedding in three months earlier, despite getting engaged second. It seems like this was a source of beef from the SIL's comments.

She also implies that Jade and Matt were arguing all the time and he didn't get to see his family. She's going to have a bias towards Matt so who knows how much is accurate, but she suggests there were lots of arguments happening, despite Jade claiming they never fight.

2. A week or so ago, Jade unfollowed Matt and removed him from following both her private and public Instagrams.

She also took Eden out of her name on the private insta.

It seems like she's also gone through and unliked every single photo of Matt's she ever liked. He hasn't unlike any of her photos. It also seems like she was deleting every comment she'd left on his Instagram, but stopped around the June 2019 posts (maybe there were too many left for her to keep going?).

3. Matt is slowly creeping back to social media life (and I mean slowwwwlllyyy). About a month ago, he shared a reel from his work's Instagram onto his main insta stories (it was to do with the football). He's also been liking a few more photos.

4. In recent weeks, Jade has been following quite a few tiktok accounts about narcissistic spouses and overcoming a narcissistic relationships. It was discussed a lot at the end of the last thread if you'd like to see screenshots. Breaking news of the last hour...Jade has now privated her tiktok following meaning we can longer see. Also meaning...her or someone close is still reading here. (Hey ;))

Jade hasn't posted any content since April, although she's about liking photos and following tiktok accounts. She's still on her management's website so it doesn't appear that she's left them or anything. But who knows when she'll return? When the money runs out perhaps?

Stunning roundup!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can we see a screenshot of when the Mods outed her? This is some juicy drama!

Reactions: 1
How have I forgotten about the SIL??
my money is on Charlotte lurking here. Or maybe jADe has finally lost it and is reading here frequently. She’s making changes very fast.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t surprise me if Jade is checking to see if the SIL reappears with anymore comments. If it is a spy, how do they even start that conversation..

like “oh hi Jade, I was reading your tattle again. Totally for your own good and not to see what people are saying about you 👀 anyway, your own relative is slating you and they’re all looking at your tiktok so maybe change your settings. Lots of love!”

whoever it is was slower this time round as we’ve been talking about her tiktok for a bit. Unless she’s only just found the right setting 😂

Reactions: 8
Just curious who wants Jade to come back? I would like her to - although not sure that would look now.

Reactions: 3
Just curious who wants Jade to come back? I would like her to - although not sure that would look now.
I’d be curious to see if anything has changed like her appearance etc or if she spills any Matt tea (though I doubt it lol).

But I think I already know what to expect…she’ll promise lots of regular content, post a video or two (one deffo with an ad), the ads will ramp up on her Instagram stories and then she’ll stop posting on YouTube again

Reactions: 10
Yes, if Jade ever returns she will probably fall right into her old patterns of post a ton, get in ads, then disappear for a few weeks. I can't imagine what new content she could give us that would keep anyone interested, UNLESS she did first off face and discuss and genuinely apologize for her bad behavior which would garner her some respect, and then talk more about what happened in her relationship-which can be done without blaming Matt for everything (but she will) as that is the big thing I think most of her fans are waiting for. I'm certain most of her fanbase was people looking for more Disney content and without that she is as exciting as a rock.

You know for sure Jade, her sis, or a friend are monitoring here constantly, ha the tiktok, and I am leaning more toward it being Jade as changes happen way too fast on her socials .... so which user is it???? It must drive them craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy to not be able to post for fear of being outed like her sis and SIL! I'm sure the SIL was crappin her pants once the mods outed her!

Reactions: 9
Amazing recap Ott55!!!

I remember my jaw dropppppiiing as everything was coming out of the woodworks with the sister in Law 🤣 & just re-read the screenshots....And it's actually crazy how obvious it is. She even said "Matt wants to see his family!" Instead of "Matt probably wants to see his family!" she legit spoke on what she KNOWS 😆

edit, although blows me away how people aren't unsubbing her on YT?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’d be curious to see if anything has changed like her appearance etc or if she spills any Matt tea (though I doubt it lol).
Yes I’m curious about that too! I found it interesting that after Matt left she showed in her skincare routine (lucky us 🙄) that she’s started using anti-ageing products. So I wonder if she will drastically change her appearance thinking that’s perhaps what made Matt leave because she’s so delusional and doesn’t realise he left because she’s a horrible person who constantly put him down and her personality is down the toilet like her career

Reactions: 5
In Jade's last post and in general, she talks about how she's sooo sensitive but it doesn't make any sense or align with her behaviour. People who are very sensitive tend to be aware of other people's feelings and how they make others feel. What if that Disney viewer (read the wiki section Rude behaviour to fans) was sensitive and Jade embarrassed her in front of a group of people and made her feel awful by disregarding her and ruined her holiday? A sensitive person wouldn't behave like that and I don't buy Jade's narrative especially considering how much she lies. Her repeatedly saying how sensitive she is seems like a method to manipulate her audience so they don't call her out or even criticise her constructively.

Reactions: 11
I’m still loling at the fact she privated her tiktok follows. Since that’s been one of the main topic of conversation the past few days (as it’s been pretty dead) maybe she thinks it’ll stop this thread once and for all 😂

• Haha
Speaking of her WiKi did anyone (can anyone?) add in the second person who said Jade was rude to them when they saw her at Disney--the Emile who did the tiktoks is on there but the Hannah98 from thread 7 post #590? She posted " We also met Jade and Matt in 2019 outside flight of passage - they were sat on a rock not doing anything so we went over as said ‘sorry to bother you but we love your videos and it’s so nice to meet you!’ Matt stood and greeted us and asked our names and what we were up to that day but Jade sat the entire time and made me feel like I was in the wrong for going over to say hi, when she always says ‘if you see us in the parks please come say hi’! I felt so embarrassed and it almost ruined that day for me. I’m almost glad to see that someone else has had this experience and it wasn’t just me!"

Reactions: 5
Speaking of her WiKi did anyone (can anyone?) add in the second person who said Jade was rude to them when they saw her at Disney--the Emile who did the tiktoks is on there but the Hannah98 from thread 7 post #590? She posted " We also met Jade and Matt in 2019 outside flight of passage - they were sat on a rock not doing anything so we went over as said ‘sorry to bother you but we love your videos and it’s so nice to meet you!’ Matt stood and greeted us and asked our names and what we were up to that day but Jade sat the entire time and made me feel like I was in the wrong for going over to say hi, when she always says ‘if you see us in the parks please come say hi’! I felt so embarrassed and it almost ruined that day for me. I’m almost glad to see that someone else has had this experience and it wasn’t just me!"
Good call! I just added it :)

Reactions: 4
I refuse to let this thread die! She can private all her accounts from everyone in the world and we will still find something to talk about. Just woman up and apologize, jADe.

Is it really bad of me to still want to know what it was that made him crack and finally leave? Probably but after all the tit he took that we can see from the videos, I can only imagine what happened behind the scenes. When her SIL says "cowbag" I wonder how much of a cowbag she means

Reactions: 11
Is it really bad of me to still want to know what it was that made him crack and finally leave? Probably but after all the tit he took that we can see from the videos, I can only imagine what happened behind the scenes. When her SIL says "cowbag" I wonder how much of a cowbag she means
Yes...what words or actions from Jade were the impetus for Matt to finally throw in the towel....maybe a "new member" will pipe up with a theory....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.