Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh thank god @ot55 😂 was about to pack my car up and head to Brighton (Hove?) for an intervention!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's really telling if she knows (or has been told) that we've talked about following the narcissistic tiktok pages and she hasn't unfollowed them. She actually does want everyone to think Matt was a bad person which just says more about how horrible she is... if you love someone, even if they leave you, you wouldn't want to hurt them. Matt has acted very respectfully and maturely which actually shows that he's honouring the relationship he had with Jade even though it didn't last whereas she's just bashing him and letting her minions do it too

Reactions: 9
So I've been watching Florida vlogs cause I can't find any new ones I like and cause I bloody miss it.
I found Jade via these in 2017 and followed her up until a couple of months ago. I still think 2017 Jade was so likeable, sweet, your average girl and down to earth. Not sure If it's cause I'm watching them in a row but 2018 Jade..the baby talk has started, the poor me looks, the food shaming ( in a major way) She's changed so much in year! I'm in the only one who thinks this ? ?

I watched some older vlogs after you lovely lot put them up again jade's very different.

Wondering who she will be upon her return 🤷🏼‍♀️ cause I think she will return for the money, freebies and to show poor Matt what he's missing.

Reactions: 9
So I've been watching Florida vlogs cause I can't find any new ones I like and cause I bloody miss it.
I found Jade via these in 2017 and followed her up until a couple of months ago. I still think 2017 Jade was so likeable, sweet, your average girl and down to earth. Not sure If it's cause I'm watching them in a row but 2018 Jade..the baby talk has started, the poor me looks, the food shaming ( in a major way) She's changed so much in year! I'm in the only one who thinks this ? ?

I watched some older vlogs after you lovely lot put them up again jade's very different.

Wondering who she will be upon her return 🤷🏼‍♀️ cause I think she will return for the money, freebies and to show poor Matt what he's missing.
Yeah i think the same looking back on videos from 2017 and 2018 it's like two different people

Reactions: 6
I found Jade just before she posted the 2019 Disney vlogs so I saw all three years in a short span and she changed so so much. I guess I hung around to see what they would be doing for their 2020 trip, and then the lockdowns happened and so I hung around even longer to see if things would let up and they would go, as they talked about rescheduling their SECOND freebie trip.

I found tattle because Jade just can't tell her fans anything and makes them google search and now my eyes are wide open. Ha, what if she is getting all the new workout gear so she can join up at Matt's gym and show off everyday :ROFLMAO:

As for the US size 4, that is still very small. I don't think I've worn a 4 since I left jr. high and weighed 110 pounds.

Reactions: 5
She’s finally sold the toilet paper dress after multiple relistings. Did any of you lucky tattlers claim it? 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus how many times is she going to relist? Is she that desperate for the money over just dropping the clothes off at a thrift store? Maybe if she were active on insta she could have made a post about selling stuff on depop, I’m sure her fan account friends—I mean followers would have already bought everything up. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s on Vinted too but hasn’t posted yet. Was last active a few days ago. She’s not got Eden in her name but the wedding picture is her profile pic
DBDBEFE7-8229-49B6-8A67-142602ACB3B4.png

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel super sad when they see that picture? They honestly looked like they had it all - how wrong I was!

I don't especially feel sad for them, but it does make me sad in general when any marriage doesn't work out. I still think that Matt didn't propose for such a long time for a reason (outside of just maybe feeling too young) and it makes me wonder if his brother planning to get married spurned him on, or spurned Jade to constantly drop hints about it and he finally gave in to shut her up.

The fact that once he did propose she sped up their marriage to be first shows what type of person she is and I wonder what crap story she made up to justify it, as it wasn't like Matt was shipping off to war and they wanted to be married before he left. After all her planning and what appeared to be such a nice wedding it all goes to hell in four years.... makes you wonder. Where's the SIL with all the answers-come on back with a new account I swear we'll pretend to not know its you :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still think that Matt didn't propose for such a long time for a reason (outside of just maybe feeling too young) and it makes me wonder if his brother planning to get married spurned him on, or spurned Jade to constantly drop hints about it and he finally gave in to shut her up.
I agree with this, there was a reason and maybe he felt pressured. I'm not saying everyone has to get engaged or married to be happy or have a good relationship but I bet Jade was a massive cowbag about it saying things about how his brother and SIL had only been together a year and he's already committed to her whereas they've been together for 7 and he still didn't propose

Reactions: 8
You can imagine that caused one hell of an argument :( maybe he knew all along

Reactions: 10
You can imagine that caused one hell of an argument :( maybe he knew all along
They say you know in the first year of marriage if it won't work out... I find that so unsettling and maybe that was the reason for his overly lovey-dovey behaviour, he was overcompensating for what was missing and didn't want a failed marriage hence sticking around for so long. He may have wanted to convince himself.

Reactions: 7
don’t usually post on here but i wanted to say, she isn’t ‘relisting’ items on Depop, it’s a method sellers use to get their clothes seen and sold. all you have to do is click edit on the item & then click confirm and it goes back to the top of searches ! Depop has gotten super competitive now as it’s a huge platform for resellers so selling is now much harder !!

don’t usually post on here but i wanted to say, she isn’t ‘relisting’ items on Depop, it’s a method sellers use to get their clothes seen and sold. all you have to do is click edit on the item & then click confirm and it goes back to the top of searches ! Depop has gotten super competitive now as it’s a huge platform for resellers so selling is now much harder !!
That’s what I meant by relisting, as it appears as new again. Like she was doing it every few hours so she really must want them gone. I don’t really like depop though as I find it’s a bad mixture of sellers charging way too much money and buyers wanting things for free. Vinted is where it’s at 😂👌

I had a dream last night that Jade and Matt got back together and I bumped into Matt in the street and for some reason he was telling me the details. And then in the dream I wanted to come and tell tattle, but knew I had to wait a bit or he’d realise who I am. Strange times lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.