Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do tell 🤔

oh @ot55 sounds surreal, is it a bad sign that you are now dreaming about them?
Think it shows I sat up on tattle too late :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: or maybe matt is trying to communicate through the medium of dream 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't especially feel sad for them, but it does make me sad in general when any marriage doesn't work out. I still think that Matt didn't propose for such a long time for a reason (outside of just maybe feeling too young) and it makes me wonder if his brother planning to get married spurned him on, or spurned Jade to constantly drop hints about it and he finally gave in to shut her up.

The fact that once he did propose she sped up their marriage to be first shows what type of person she is and I wonder what crap story she made up to justify it, as it wasn't like Matt was shipping off to war and they wanted to be married before he left. After all her planning and what appeared to be such a nice wedding it all goes to hell in four years.... makes you wonder. Where's the SIL with all the answers-come on back with a new account I swear we'll pretend to not know its you :LOL:
I KNOW RIGHT, come back & spill the tea we’ll just pretend you’re “speculating” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jade probably throws darts onto photos of Lauren after what's come out on here though 😂 😂
Nah, Jade's too SENSITIVE and SMART to keep reading her tattle thread after she was so SHOCKED and HURT by all the lies truth told here by all us mental cases realist old fans of hers, so she has no clue her dear SIL was here dropping info....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah, Jade's too SENSITIVE and SMART to keep reading her tattle thread after she was so SHOCKED and HURT by all the lies truth told here by all us mental cases realist old fans of hers, so she has no clue her dear SIL was here dropping info....
Her sister probably let her know 😂 😂 😂 "Hey Jade, so um Lauren called you a cowbag on tattle"

• Haha
Another YouTuber I wouldn’t of known about if it weren’t through tattle but my god, she’s sounds like a nasty piece of work ! Matt’s better off rid of her. She looks like a weasel !

I know it's not a clear photo but she looks different, even her dress sense. I hope she hasn't followed in thebrightongirl's footsteps and gotten lip filler

Reactions: 9
I know it's not a clear photo but she looks different, even her dress sense. I hope she hasn't followed in thebrightongirl's footsteps and gotten lip filler
The photo gives me thebrightongirl vibes so I wondered if she was out with her 😂 yeah she does look different. I feel like her hair looks lighter but it could just be the lighting

I also think it looks very posed and like a very posed smile, rather than a genuine one

Reactions: 8
The photo gives me thebrightongirl vibes so I wondered if she was out with her 😂 yeah she does look different. I feel like her hair looks lighter but it could just be the lighting

I also think it looks very posed and like a very posed smile, rather than a genuine one
I know right! Seems very much TBG's style, she probably was with her. Since she's recently moved 10 minutes from Jade, they're probably together a lot. That place doesn't even look like somewhere Jade pre-split would go to. I feel like the hair difference is down to lighting because let's be real if she wanted to change it she would go dark like Jess or Kristin. You're right about the smile too, it's very posed. Dead behind the eyes kinda vibe

I think she’s at the ivy in Brighton (think it’s a slightly different spot to my photo but the floor is an exact match) and it’s the same seat just a different colour. Thebrightongirl always raveeeees about the ivy. So I’m gonna guess they went together and haven’t fallen out over the Twitter drama lol 😂

But yeah a very different vibe, even the location. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s moved on from the Kristen and Jess aesthetics as they’re too couple focused and this is her new era

CC2781F8-F751-4D4F-A6A7-0325F12CABE9.png
E9879C8A-598E-40B0-B9DC-B3EFB009A987.png

Wow!!!! Someone is definitely on the prowl 🤣
Omg this killed me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh yeah it’s deffo the Ivy Brighton, if you go under their location tag on Instagram it’s basically everyone posing on the red chair 😆 do we think she’s trying to purposely give off the impression that she’s out dating?

• Haha
At this point she's not really taking a break from social media anymore. She just decided to turn her back on her fans...

Oh yeah it’s deffo the Ivy Brighton, if you go under their location tag on Instagram it’s basically everyone posing on the red chair 😆 do we think she’s trying to purposely give off the impression that she’s out dating?
Definitely!! Probably also hopes that Matt will see and think she's already out dating and moved on.

Is this her slutty phase? 😂 😂 Because if it is and she's done a complete 360 on who she was, I don't think she will have an audience to come back to. There are people waiting who are oblivious to what we've found out about her and I don't think they'd respond well to this 'new. Jade'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.