Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually thinking the opposite that she really didn't look too tiny 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5
@Poppadom how did you get the full photo!? She looks tiny. Her face is drawn and she looks unhealthy. Her hair drowns her more than ever! That outfit is literally jeans, nice top & heels but it’s (buzz) light years away from what the “old” Jade would have ever worn
I just googled how to view someone’s Instagram profile pic and a website came up and I tapped in her username and her profile pic came up. It was a lot more simple than I thought it was going to be lol

Reactions: 8
I was actually thinking the opposite that she really didn't look too tiny 🤷‍♂️
Yes, I guess I was expecting her to look like a skeleton, but the only people I notice that get the bobble head are those that are too skinny so until we can see her in other poses it will be hard to tell and I will reserve my judgment.

She does look uncomfortable in the picture and I do remember how weird it felt after my divorce to go out, even with close friends, as something felt "off" since after being with one person for so long it's a difficult adjustment. Then I did adjust and started having a ball!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree, I don’t think she looks tiny. Pictures are also all about angles and we all know jade knows how to pose so I don’t think she looks much different to the last time we saw her

she even used the word "we've" hit 100k, so I have to give her a bit of credit, even though she posted that on her least-followed SM platform and there's no reason why she didn't do it on her vlog.
I think she meant “we” as in her beloved audience not Matt. Bullshit, she always wanted to make it out like she was so grateful so she could use her audience but we all know it’s not authentic when she just drops them whenever she wants, goes awol, ignores their concerns, blocks them and treats them badly in person

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I agree, I don’t think she looks tiny. Pictures are also all about angles and we all know jade knows how to pose so I don’t think she looks much different to the last time we saw her

I think she meant “we” as in her beloved audience not Matt. Bullshit, she always wanted to make it out like she was so grateful so she could use her audience but we all know it’s not authentic when she just drops them whenever she wants, goes awol, ignores their concerns, blocks them and treats them badly in person
I think as well with the tweet she had time to think about what she was writing but vlogs are more say it in the moment, obviously she could have chosen to re-film but that is more effort than just rewording a tweet once proof read

Reactions: 3
I know this isn't the rave thread but she doesn't look tiny or unhealthy to me at all, I think she looks good. 🤷‍♀️ I don't think masses of princess hair is a good look on any actual real human being though, I would have quite liked to have seen a dramatic break up hair cut 😂

It's good to see that she's getting out and not just moping around at home. I don't think she looks unhealthy, but as someone else said Jade knows her angles. That hair is so incredibly boring though, for god's sake get some layers, or face framing, or cut it shorter. ANYTHING.

According to Matt's LinkedIn Profile ha has taken on a new job in Bristol. He's moving on, leaving behind his life with Jade in Brighton.

What I find a bit weird is that he updated his work experience but not his last name.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Interesting as he’s gone for the same job role for the same company, just a new location. So yeah seems like he just wanted a fresh start rather than a career change. He’s now 3 hours away ish from Jade

Reactions: 20
She’s on Vinted too but hasn’t posted yet. Was last active a few days ago. She’s not got Eden in her name but the wedding picture is her profile pic View attachment 699997
I know it’s a few pages back now, but I love that she cropped the top of Matts head out, rather than her shoes 🤣

One time i made the rice krispie treats shaped like Mickey and i tagged her and i didn't get a reply even though she said she would love 2 see others making them i was so annoyed.
I feel your pain. I am not a runner and she once showed that she was starting to do Couch to 5k- which I’d never heard of before (she never mentioned it again and now I’m thinking maybe it was an ad.)

So I looked into it and downloaded it and I actually managed to complete it, but I was (and still am) so proud of myself for completing it that I messaged her to say that I downloaded it and did it thanks to her showing it and to say how happy I was that I’d completed it and thanks basically, for showing it. Probably mentioned how lovely I felt they both were etc etc too and since she was always saying her DM’s are always open at the time, I fully thought she’d reply.

I’ll leave you all to guess the outcome 🤣

edit: ooooh he’s moving! Is it closer to his family?!

Reactions: 12
Shocked that he’s actually moving away! That is the ultimate “fresh start” isn’t it. Any tattlers in Bristol who want to join a new gym…?! 😂

I already thought she’d keep the house but I guess that’s confirmation, unless she wants somewhere new.

I’m happy for him but because I felt like I “knew” the old Jade I can’t help feeling so bad for her

I wonder if he’s told Jade he’s moving or if she has no clue and will find out from reading here

Reactions: 9
I wonder if he’s told Jade he’s moving or if she has no clue and will find out from reading here
Charlotte will be straight on it! It would be interesting to know if they speak at all. From the cattiness and immaturity from Jade, I think it might be a no-contact type of situation. It must be difficult moving away from a place you've lived the majority of your life but I'm sure it will only benefit him. He probably asked for a transfer from his workplace. Maybe he wants to work with a new group of people who don't know that his marriage ended and he can just start afresh

Reactions: 10
Or he's met a new person he thinks he will get serious with who lives in that area......

Reactions: 10
Awww I wish Matt nothing but happiness bless him. I have always liked him and he has clearly dealt with a lot….. let’s hope he finds someone who actually appreciates him in Bristol.
I used to really like Jade’s vlogs and like others, I messaged her once to say something along the lines of “I really look forward to your vlogs after a busy day working in the NHS (this was last spring when we were in full lockdown and it was brutal), I sort my family/home out then I make a cuppa and have 30mins to myself” I wasn’t expecting any praise for being an nhs worker just wanted to thank her…… but I got left on read and that’s when I started to dislike her and then I found you guys 🥰

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I used to really like Jade’s vlogs and like others, I messaged her once to say something along the lines of “I really look forward to your vlogs after a busy day working in the NHS (this was last spring when we were in full lockdown and it was brutal), I sort my family/home out then I make a cuppa and have 30mins to myself” I wasn’t expecting any praise for being an nhs worker just wanted to thank her…… but I got left on read and that’s when I started to dislike her and then I found you guys 🥰
What?!?! So, she actually read your message and then decided to ignore it. That's messed up, I get if she perhaps didn't respond because she couldn't get around to reading it but the fact that she evidently saw it and ignored it, disgusting behaviour. "My DM's are always open" she said this repeatedly, bullshit! Jade never cared about her viewers, it was always just about deceiving them and making money

Reactions: 13
So has anyone here ever gotten a reply or had a nice encounter with her? I genuinely would like to know, you won’t be attacked for being a fan of hers. Lol I know some of Team Jade reads here.

• Haha
What?!?! So, she actually read your message and then decided to ignore it. That's messed up, I get if she perhaps didn't respond because she couldn't get around to reading it but the fact that she evidently saw it and ignored it, disgusting behaviour. "My DM's are always open" she said this repeatedly, bullshit! Jade never cared about her viewers, it was always just about deceiving them and making money
She never replies. I’ve messaged to no response too multiple times. It is what it is - wonder how many messages she got a day when she was active etc

Reactions: 11
So has anyone here ever gotten a reply or had a nice encounter with her? I genuinely would like to know, you won’t be attacked for being a fan of hers. Lol I know some of Team Jade reads here.
Watch a new account pop up saying Jade replies to every single message, buys them birthday presents, face times them and gives shoutouts in her videos 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.