Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think numbers will only drop if she starts posting again, the content is boring and people have enough
I agree. I do think lots of people are waiting for her return specifically to see if she addresses the break up in any way. If she just does her boring ass day in the life vlogs it will be the last straw for so many of her "fans"

Reactions: 8
Oh also she’s deleting videos. I noticed her social blade had taken a hit in views. If you use nox influencer you can tell which videos have been privated as the thumbnail disappears and it’s a grey box. When you click it, it will no longer link to the video and shows it’s been privated. Originally there were only like 3 privated videos but now there’s quite a few random ones from 2018.

They’re not disney or Matt related (as far as I can tell) so I’m not quite sure why she’s taken them down. Is she deleting the hauls so she can flog the stuff on depop 😂 kidding. But idk. It’s a bit random to delete these 2018 videos when the Matt ones and wedding ones are all still there.

Also nox influencer only goes up to a certain date so there could be more
1339792E-D5EF-4889-988F-F55EA94D59F5.png
EA80182A-2A5A-4F1D-891D-C53AEF9FC588.jpeg
25A80A1A-44D0-41C6-ADC6-C7FFBE8E5D9A.jpeg
AC720EDC-5255-4EE3-9C47-B8A6A390C1D7.jpeg
07E70EBC-00DC-4741-A34B-581621C5D0BC.jpeg
5A9F229A-40EB-4B56-97B2-D8AB239D0E2B.jpeg
0752AEC3-F881-4005-87DE-3C39ADAFE360.jpeg
E13E2B92-9249-45F7-BAA7-48733E3C7020.jpeg
D7180CE4-B71B-40C9-AF1A-81226302962A.jpeg

Do these videos have any significance? What happened in ‘it finally happened’ 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I would guess by privating/deleting random videos she’s rebranding herself and potentially getting ready to come back 😕 I actually wish she wouldn’t bother because she won’t address anything - including the homophobic behaviour - so it’ll still all be fake! Also do you think she could have moved? All those Depop photos are taken against a white wall (maybe the hangers are on a hook?) and the previous hanging clothes photos were against the door in their wardrobe room…

Reactions: 10
Hmmm good work again @ot55 ... the only other thing I can think of is that most of those vids have under 10k views and those may actually mess up her algorithm for overall youtube stats that may affect her income per view? I know I heard one youtuber discuss how she deletes low-view videos after a few months because it lowers her ratio of views to vids but I certainly am no expert on such matters. Very strange to be pulling specific vids mostly of hauls so it does lead to her trying to rebrand herself in some way.

I wonder if she’s been watching her own videos and deleting the ones that make her cringe. I know she deleted a lot of her earlier videos (2013/2014) because she thought they were bad.

I can’t imagine her remembering off the top of her head what happened in her pretty little thing try on from 3 years ago, so if she is watching them all back, is she reminiscing about Matt or is she purposely avoiding the content he’s in?

I can’t remember those videos, but since they’re mainly hauls and routines it makes me think it’s the latter as he’s less likely to appear ?

Reactions: 6
Oh wow..... £0 this month earned? Is that right? WOW.....
Also, really random her deleting all those videos? Surely she can't be sitting there watching them all? That would depress the HELL out of me looking back at how "happy" I was.... You know.... With the 'narcissist' 🤣

Reactions: 6
She’s relisted everything that hasn’t sold on her depop. If she’s not returned to work full time, then it wouldn’t surprise me if she really wants/needs the money. Even if she’s got savings, she won’t be getting the usual income she’s used to from all the ads. She’ll notice the difference.

She’s relisted everything that hasn’t sold on her depop. If she’s not returned to work full time, then it wouldn’t surprise me if she really wants/needs the money. Even if she’s got savings, she won’t be getting the usual income she’s used to from all the ads. She’ll notice the difference.
Yeah, that's a big cut to your income to essentially be living on what, a quarter of what she had previously? Considering she's lost all of Matt's pay and now doesn't have YouTube.

According to her depop purchase reviews she bought £50 worth of gym gear in the past couple of days. She must miss the days of getting sent entire sets of gym gear for free!!

I would love to know if she pays her management a monthly fee. Or if they’re free but take commission on her earnings - in which case they won’t wanna stick around forever

Reactions: 9
According to her depop purchase reviews she bought £50 worth of gym gear in the past couple of days. She must miss the days of getting sent entire sets of gym gear for free!!

I would love to know if she pays her management a monthly fee. Or if they’re free but take commission on her earnings - in which case they won’t wanna stick around forever
Aren’t S&D with the same management company? They’re obviously not too choosy 😂

• Haha

One of the set of leggings she bought are a size 4!!!!!!!!!!

ETA- Absolutely nothing wrong with being a size 4 but it just shows she is getting smaller. All the things she sold are size 6 and that was after she'd lost a huge amount of weight in the first place and was already looking rather frail and now she's went down another dress size:-(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
One of the set of leggings she bought are a size 4!!!!!!!!!!

ETA- Absolutely nothing wrong with being a size 4 but it just shows she is getting smaller. All the things she sold are size 6 and that was after she'd lost a huge amount of weight in the first place and was already looking rather frail and now she's went down another dress size:-(

Maybe her plan is get as skinny as possible then make a shock comeback? :/

Reactions: 3
Ah, so my hunch was right that she is probably too thin and the clothes are now too big. Not that most could still be worn, but maybe if she purges them it will be more of an inspiration to keep the weight off. I'm going to try to be nice here, and say that if she is down to a four it's possible she still looks good, but before she ghosted she was looking mighty unhealthy and drawn. If she has been eating better and really working out, she could easily be a size 4 and look strong with muscle tone and not gaunt so until I see her I won't pass judgement (as much as I'd want to:ROFLMAO:)

I smell a return to socials soon.....

Last edited:
I remember about a year ago she said she’s an 8-10 in jeans and then she dropped to a 6 and she’s now buying size 4 things. I’m surprised she wasn’t a size 4 a year ago because she seemed to eat less than 500 calories. Without Matt and her awful behaviour being exposed she’s probably starving herself and exercising a lot with all that free time

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone, new-ish reader here😅 (I’ve been a longggg time Jade & Matt subscriber / “fan” and only discovered this thread a few months ago after googling her name during her absence, as I understand a few others have found this thread too haha)

So I’ve been reading along the past 2-3 months ish (honestly that could be so wrong cuz i have no concept of time😂) and as heartbreaking as some of these stories have been to hear, my unpopular opinion is that i do still want Jade (and matt, separately) to come back to social media. I’d love to see what each of them has to offer to the online world now that they’re apart, as I genuinely really did enjoy their videos, esp the disney vlogs. I feel like I can’t fully make a judgement on them until they (hopefully) explain more of their stories (however i honestly feel like neither of them will ever elaborate on the split). I do wish, from a long-time subscriber’s perspective, who has followed their entire journey together, wish that they would say something, anything. I do feel a bit hurt that Jade especially could just leave her fans for so long with no updates at all:( I understand she’s still hurting, and it’d maybe even be more understandable if she had cut herself off from the online world altogether, but the fact that we know she’s been a very active “watcher” on social media still during this entire silent period and still using her apps & accounts, it is a little sad just as a fan that she doesn’t check in at LEAST even once a month and say “hey guys, im okay, still just taking a break” because most of her fan base does not know about this thread and knows NOTHING about what’s going on. If I hadn’t found this thread and known she was at least still freaking breathing I’d be like, wth happened to them?!😅

Just a reminder to anyone new, please read the wiki! It’s the pink button on top. It might open your eyes 😊

Jade doesn’t feel anything about leaving her fans hanging. If anything, she’s pissed off that she isn’t making money off them

Reactions: 11
She’s deffo in gym mode as she’s just bought another pair of gym leggings on depop. Since she likes to copy, maybe she’s coming for Matt’s job now that she’s ditching YouTube 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think maybe she’s just doing random things like deleting videos etc to keep this thread going and keep herself somewhat current? We all know she lives for attention and she’s not getting it anywhere else online. (Or at home…)

• Haha
Size 4!!!!!!! 4!!!! What the actual duck

People can be many sizes and be healthy but size 4 for Jade and her body type/frame is absolutely insane. I hope to god she’s not a size 4

Reactions: 1
I’ve been on the fabletics size chart and the XS is a US 4. It’s actually equal to a U.K. 8. So yeah I don’t think she’s buying UK 4’s after all, it’s their sizing
AEB2DA3F-41DC-43B0-AEB8-08383C029F72.jpeg
C963B4C5-31AD-4C2F-A4D5-365C0AF92225.png

And just to confirm I have checked the size guide of another gym outfit she bought yesterday. She got a small which is equal to an 8-10
A6C9AB9E-7815-4750-893D-C6F334BC52BB.png
11194EEB-A08D-46B0-A3CA-25468C30F72E.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.