Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry slightly off topic and might have missed it but has Matt changed his Instagram handle (or whatever it’s called!) maybe he’s closer to becoming more active on social media again!

Reactions: 1
I can't remember what video she mentioned it in, but isn't that Breath of Youth dress she's selling on her depop the same dress that she said was her ideal, perfect dress? She justified the high shipping cost by saying that. I think the video was about how she wanted to pick up the package with the dress in it at the post office, but it was closed so they had to drive back. Riveting stuff on her channel! I don't think she's worn it in any of her videos since then or even mentioned it after claiming she loves it so much, which is weird.

Yikes, what happened to it??

Expectation vs Reality:
Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 4.26.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 4.28.00 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I follow them on Instagram as I love their dresses but omg that looks like soggy toilet paper 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't remember what video she mentioned it in, but isn't that Breath of Youth dress she's selling on her depop the same dress that she said was her ideal, perfect dress? She justified the high shipping cost by saying that. I think the video was about how she wanted to pick up the package with the dress in it at the post office, but it was closed so they had to drive back. Riveting stuff on her channel! I don't think she's worn it in any of her videos since then or even mentioned it after claiming she loves it so much, which is weird.

Yikes, what happened to it??
Yes you're right! She might have not liked what it looked like on or it might not have suited her especially since there's no return option as it's coming from overseas. I follow them too and love what their clothes look like but that dress is tissue paper at best

Reactions: 7
There’s been quite a lot of activity on the ‘ol depop today hasn't there!

The tie die spirit jersey she brought in a shopdisney USA haul. Possibly pre bexit charges 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s changed her depop bio slightly too. Can’t remember the exact original but there was a heart emoji which she’s taken out. It said something about damaged items as well

I wonder what other stuff she’ll put up. Any of her Minnie ears?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if there’s a way to get notifications when someone posts on Depop? I’m wanting to watch if she posts any more spirit jerseys!

Reactions: 2
It's telling they are both shedding most things Disney. I always got the impression they were never as in to it as they made out but because those videos became so popular they felt they had to carry on.

Either that or it just reminds them too much of each other.

Reactions: 6
Yeah it makes me wonder if she did get company backlash from her tweets and got kicked off Disney’s PR list and ATD. No need to be “obsessed” with Disney anymore. Or she and Matt have come to terms that they’re 30+ years old and having a disney sweater from the kids section of Zara is weird.

Reactions: 8
Yeah it makes me wonder if she did get company backlash from her tweets and got kicked off Disney’s PR list and ATD. No need to be “obsessed” with Disney anymore.
Yeah I wonder if disney did drop her from their PR list and that was the point that she decided to truly leave youtube as that was the money-maker and before that her channel was acting like a snail

But now I'll have to pay more attention at thrift stores around here because I see Disney stuff, even spirit jerseys all the time for $5.99. I'll have to set up a tattle exchange soon :LOL:
I follow them on Instagram as I love their dresses but omg that looks like soggy toilet paper 😩😩
Any reason Jade couldn't have spent a few minutes steaming or ironing any of these items before posting them, its just gross.

Or she and Matt have come to terms that they’re 30+ years old and having a disney sweater from the kids section of Zara is weird.
Pfffft, theres nothing wrong with getting Disney kids clothes at 30+ years old- if they fit they fit. What’s the difference bar the price tag 🤣 I would if I ever spotted something that fitted! But I’ve noticed in recent years that kids clothes don’t go as big as they used to before becoming adult clothes or prices.

Reactions: 9
Yes, I wear whatever I like, and have an affinity for dresses and anything that straddles the line between interesting design/almost ugly :LOL: . I have a strange array of Disney stuff and some is from the kid section, but so are parts of the rest of my wardrobe as I love wearing bright colors and there's just more of it in the kids area. I never follow any trends now that I'm older, I just don't care.

Jade would be snapping up (or being gifted) clothes then doing those hauls and not being happy with the things that looked good on her and liked the things I thought weren't all too flattering, but you rarely saw her wear any of it anyway, so it was most likely just for vlog content. Remember when she suddenly was getting all those loose dresses? I really thought she was pregnant and was trying to hide it.

LOL half my nikes are from the kids section, I’m not knocking it. I was more pointing out that to me the Zara sweater seemed like a KIDS KIDS sweater you know? Just not my style at 28, let alone 30+.

Reactions: 8
So is she done posting new things on depop? I'm sure she'll keep finding more Disney stuff to get rid of, because I think other posters are right, that if Disney/ATD did remove her she has no need to keep it around and she can go back to touting how much she loves Universal

Reactions: 2
My mind is shook that she might have just been playing up to the cameras about being obsessed with Disney and Universal to get brand deals🤔 I mean if she is selling her Disney stuff that is saying something.

Compulsive liar. That’s quite disgusting that there’s a stain and she’s selling it before washing it 🤮 I remember once she tried on clothes and was returning them all and showed them all over the floor when she has pets that walk outside. She says she is very particular about cleanliness yet she’s returning stuff thats unclean and has picked up all the dirt from her floor. The hot pink doesn’t fit her beige personality so perhaps that’s why she’s getting rid alongside the fact that Matt gave it
I find that so disgusting like what if someone repurchased that and was allergic to cats or dogs. That is so unhygienic🤮

Thought I’d check on the YouTube comments for the lolz. Did you guys know that if you’re going through a breakup that gives you a get out of jail free card to say whatever offensive things you like? Who knew! When does it expire? After a year? 🤪
DE497F55-134D-40A8-9749-424E72E01275.jpeg

Also if I had a penny for every time someone says ‘we’ve all said it’ I’d buy the depop toilet paper dress 🥴

also also there’s a lot of comments about how people are staying subbed in the hope she returns. I think numbers will only drop if she starts posting again, the content is boring and people have enough

Reactions: 9
The sad thing is at the beginning I really wanted her to come back. Now I’ve seen through all the bs, I don’t, I really really don’t want her to come back.

And she has conned the world into us believing she was someone completely different to who she actually is :(

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sad thing is at the beginning I really wanted her to come back. Now I’ve seen through all the bs, I don’t, I really really don’t want her to come back.

And she has conned the world into us believing she was someone completely different to who she actually is :(
The mask only lasts so long!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.