Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was obsessed with that pink outfit yet she’s only worn it once 🤔 something doesn’t add up here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she was obsessed with that pink outfit yet she’s only worn it once 🤔 something doesn’t add up here
Yeah she claims it was worn once but I’ve deffo seen it multiple times!!! Plus it looks like there’s a stain on it?😂
4388B13F-B00F-4FD2-88E6-2E9363945FDE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she says that about everything she gets gifted from brands and i'm like you wear it once in a video and never wear it again. like the princess polly clothing haul she never wore that stuff again. btw princess polly is hella expensive it's like £30 for a t-shirt

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah she claims it was worn once but I’ve deffo seen it multiple times!!! Plus it looks like there’s a stain on it?😂
Compulsive liar. That’s quite disgusting that there’s a stain and she’s selling it before washing it 🤮 I remember once she tried on clothes and was returning them all and showed them all over the floor when she has pets that walk outside. She says she is very particular about cleanliness yet she’s returning stuff thats unclean and has picked up all the dirt from her floor. The hot pink doesn’t fit her beige personality so perhaps that’s why she’s getting rid alongside the fact that Matt gave it

Reactions: 7
Compulsive liar. That’s quite disgusting that there’s a stain and she’s selling it before washing it 🤮 I remember once she tried on clothes and was returning them all and showed them all over the floor when she has pets that walk outside. She says she is very particular about cleanliness yet she’s returning stuff thats unclean and has picked up all the dirt from her floor. The hot pink doesn’t fit her beige personality so perhaps that’s why she’s getting rid alongside the fact that Matt gave it
I mean if it's a stain she probably has washed it. Not that makes it ok just doesn't mean that she hasn't washed it 🤷‍♂️. However, agree on the other stuff. There was a video I think someone reposted here the other day (where Matt was saying one of her new dresses looked like Pennywise?) She was retuning almost every dress and Bunny was lying ALL over them?!!!

Reactions: 4
Seems like she’s desperately trying to flog the items because in the past hour she’s relisted the ones that didn’t sell. The original listings were only posted like 4 hours ago

Also love that the stained item is listed like new. Not sure that’s true

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhhhhh okay she has time to post on depop and (saw from the close up pics) get her nails done but can’t make a small insta story. I won’t even say youtube video because that’s asking her to cure cancer at this point. And why is she even selling online, just donate it? Or is she missing that AD money?

Not gonna lie I’m fuming I didn’t get that spirit jersey 😂 some of the extra tacky Disney stuff won’t sell surely, I could never in a million years imagine her wearing those dumbo shirts or the Disney Christmas kids top!? God knows why she’s even bought them

Reactions: 6
I love how the spirit jersey is "rare" lol, well I suppose when Disney churns out merch they only do 100 of an item? What really gets me is that it seems to me the prices for most of the items seem so high, as in I could go to a store and buy something similar or the same for less, and that's without shipping charges. The pricing is what is leading me to believe she needs extra cash and not that she is just clearing her closets, I smell the countdown to her return to SM for ad money getting closer!

I love how the spirit jersey is "rare" lol, well I suppose when Disney churns out merch they only do 100 of an item? What really gets me is that it seems to me the prices for most of the items seem so high, as in I could go to a store and buy something similar or the same for less, and that's without shipping charges. The pricing is what is leading me to believe she needs extra cash and not that she is just clearing her closets, I smell the countdown to her return to SM for ad money getting closer!
I thought so too. Normally when you sell clothing it’s a fraction of what you paid for it. I also noticed the gray sportswear of GymShark, isn’t that gifted by the brand???🙈

To be fair that spirit jersey was only available on the Disney US site & sold out hella quick. I looked into buying back when it first came out & shipping to the UK was almost as much as the jumper 😩 would have been over £100 all together

Reactions: 2
To be fair that spirit jersey was only available on the Disney US site & sold out hella quick. I looked into buying back when it first came out & shipping to the UK was almost as much as the jumper 😩 would have been over £100 all together
How long ago was it that she got that one (the tye dye one) it feels quite recent?

I don’t know why but this depop sale has made me feel a bit sad. She seemed to love that jumper when she got it and agree it is a fair price gutted I missed it

Reactions: 3
How long ago was it that she got that one (the tye dye one) it feels quite recent?
Yes, I looked on the Disney site and they currently have the same tie dye one for sale, but the front "D" logo is different. I assume she bought it at the parks in 2019?

Ah just saw the other post about it coming from a haul last may, oops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.