Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt seems like the type to keep following anyone who treated him well, in the past or after the split, and not be all petty like THAT person was Jade's friend so I will axe them...or that business did a great job at our wedding but it failed so I won't follow anymore. I do hope he starts posting content again since he was so much more likeable and real than Jade and actually has a skill people can benefit from
Yes true! Also, Jade and Matt went out for lunches with their wedding photographers and said they became good friends so I can imagine Matt continuing to follow them but hopefully drop thebrightongirl, she seems like bad news

Reactions: 6
I notice he’s also still following:
- Benji, despite benji unfollowing him.
- Jade’s sister’s fiancé
- Jade’s brother
- ATD
- A few inactive stan accounts for their relationship
- Jade’s manager
- Jade’s bridesmaid

Making a note now as I’m curious to see whether this changes over time as I am nosey lol

Reactions: 11
Well, of COURSE she can post to her friends but leave her still patiently waiting fans in the dark. Because she is such a nice person and loves them so much.
She's such a nice person! Don't you feel the love from Jadey Louise? 🤣 Youtubers usually call their subs their family... we were never anything more than dollars signs and ego-boosters for her.

Omg I would subscribe so fast to his channel, especially if he made content about being single for the first time in 12 years. 😂
For real... I'd subscribe in a heartbeat! Matt- if you're reading this, come back to Youtube!

Reactions: 7
I’d like to see HIIT workout videos from him because I think he makes them feel more achievable and less overwhelming. The only thing is sadly I don’t see it happening because he wouldn’t want to tread on jade’s toes. They always thought of it as HER channel even though her channel was stagnant and only grew because of Matt and Disney. We’ve discussed before that Matt was part of over 90% of her content yet when she reached 100k she said “I did it! I really did it” not including Matt who provided the entertainment on that channel. She just giggled at his jokes. I can’t see him starting a channel without being worried about rattling her especially if it became really successful. I’ll say it again, jade doesn’t own social media or YouTube so Matt can do whatever he likes on there 🤗

Reactions: 11
I don't see how Matt putting out fitness videos in any way would step on Jade's toes, maybe her ego though! Those types of content are also very straightforward and less about chatting and life updates if any at all. I do many yoga and stretch YT vids and it's just the routine and nothing more-which is what I like and want anyway, so HIIT workouts from Matt would be ideal with none of the stupid fluff. As time passes I can't imagine either of them will be concerned at all with what the other is doing on SM - but Jade would be monitoring Matt and be jealous if he did well that's for sure.

Jade hitting 100K and not acknowledging it was a team effort was maddening and is another instance of her just being a self-centered jerk.

Reactions: 7
Matt definitely needs to come back to social media :love:
Agree 👍

Matt, if you’re reading this, we know you aren’t the villain here, we can’t imagine the pain you’ve been going through and we want to see you do well!

Reactions: 10
I'm confused about why in this entire video, Matt is leaning over and there's a gap between them like it must be so uncomfortable for him. Mostly wanted to share because I thought the hashtag said #ADHappy 😂 😂 That would be very fitting
Screenshot 2021-07-31 at 22.34.54.png

Reactions: 5
I'm confused about why in this entire video, Matt is leaning over and there's a gap between them like it must be so uncomfortable for him. Mostly wanted to share because I thought the hashtag said #ADHappy 😂 😂 That would be very fitting View attachment 690326
What video is this? She looks so annoyed with him - why 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What video is this? She looks so annoyed with him - why 🤷‍♀️
The title is just "the announcement!! Ad". Throughout the video, he's sitting so far from her and it could just be whatever but it looks so uncomfortable

He looks pissed off in that video, I was watching him the entire time he does not look happy

Reactions: 2
He looks pissed off in that video, I was watching him the entire time he does not look happy
Ah, now I'm gonna have to go watch it. Is this where they announce their ADT freebie trip? If so, I can imagine he was pissed because he knew they couldn't have a peaceful vacation and it was going to be a bunch of work filming and dealing with Jade acting super controlling over the content.

Yes, his eyes are so sad throughout! I mean he could just have been super tired.....or he was already planning is escape back then and this comes along and now he's like "duck I gotta stick around for this freebie now!" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was only able to watch the first two minutes of that video and i’m already pissed off by how fake she is. Also did she reanact how she got the email at her office job🤣🤣🤣

I do not have the energy to watch the rest of the video🥱

Reactions: 3
ooooo. A few new Disney bits as well with the tags on. Guess she bought those in preparation for their next florida trip 😬
E8710316-CA00-4048-BFEF-8F2616079C8E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she will get rid of everything that Matt got her. I mean that’s 12 years of stuff piled up with all the memories attached to them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.