Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it really bad of me to still want to know what it was that made him crack and finally leave? Probably but after all the tit he took that we can see from the videos, I can only imagine what happened behind the scenes. When her SIL says "cowbag" I wonder how much of a cowbag she means
I wanna know how she was with her in laws if the SIL called her that. Lol she must have been a real witch if one of them felt like coming here to complain about her.

I wish we could know the exact conversation that they had. I have never believed the “this is it” nonsense. There had to be more! Either an argument or something, it boggles my mind.

Reactions: 7
1627603911362.png

Seems like people are still holding out hope Jade will return lol, probably why her subs aren't tanking yet. What could you possibly miss about her vlogs? Glaring white backdrops? Another cooking/bath/makeup montage? Ok, maybe Bunny and Pig but they weren't exactly full of pep or personality either.

Reactions: 9
Just curious who wants Jade to come back? I would like her to - although not sure that would look now.
At this point, I'd watch a return video only to see if she addresses all that has come out.

Other than that, I am no longer a subscriber or supporter. Too much has come to light and I've lost all respect for her.

Reactions: 9
I just went and unsubscribed, I’ve been a lurker here since the break up and just never thought to go unsubscribe even tho I unfollowed her on IG after all of the terrible things revealed about her lol

Reactions: 11
The post count on her private account has jumped up a lot!!
B4C532A4-4EC3-4C30-BFD6-D513B3C22074.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well, of COURSE she can post to her friends but leave her still patiently waiting fans in the dark. Because she is such a nice person and loves them so much.

Reactions: 14
I haven’t been on here for a while so had a lot of catch up on. I have just seen that Matt had changed his name on insta... back to Matthew Eden. It may have already been seen by a lot of you but not sure it’s been posted as of yet.
Ooh hadn’t seen that, must be quite recently changed. I feel bad for Jade in a way as must be a gut punch to see that, but then she did change hers first.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t been on here for a while so had a lot of catch up on. I have just seen that Matt had changed his name on insta... back to Matthew Eden. It may have already been seen by a lot of you but not sure it’s been posted as of yet.
Ooooo interesting!!! I think he’s done that this evening as it was still the old one when I looked this morning
Seems like he was waiting for Jade to do it first. Wonder if he’s been keeping an eye on her accounts

Reactions: 10
Ooooo interesting!!! I think he’s done that this evening as it was still the old one when I looked this morning
Seems like he was waiting for Jade to do it first. Wonder if he’s been keeping an eye on her accounts
He did more than likely do it out of respect for her and the business she had built over her YouTube careeer. I can’t imagine that he would have done it first especially with how loving and respectful he came across in their vlogs. But yeah must have been a new thing that he did recently

Reactions: 5
Has he changed his Twitter pic too? Wasn’t it a wedding picture?

Reactions: 3
I assume he will eventually change the BEPT from his tag as it must stand for Billington Eden Personal Trainer? Or will he just keep that as that's what his followers know? It's encouraging that he did change his name and maybe he will start posting again soon

I assume he will eventually change the BEPT from his tag as it must stand for Billington Eden Personal Trainer? Or will he just keep that as that's what his followers know? It's encouraging that he did change his name and maybe he will start posting again soon
Omg he’s changed it. He must be following tattle surely? If he isn’t then maybe one of his close friends is or someone from his work? Didn’t take long for that one to happen, wonder what he will get up to now? Hopefully he comes back to social media. We all know that we’re waiting for that to happen ☺

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg he’s changed it. He must be following tattle surely? If he isn’t then maybe one of his close friends is or someone from his work? Didn’t take long for that one to happen, wonder what he will get up to now? Hopefully he comes back to social media. We all know that we’re waiting for that to happen ☺
Omg that was fast 😂😂😂we need a poll for who Matt’s tattle spy is lol

wouldn’t surprise me if he’s reading here tonight, waiting to see if people noticed the name change

Reactions: 5
If your reading Matt, please come back to social media either insta or youtube, you seem like such a genuine funny guy and I feel like a lot of people will be interested in your content😂🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Omg I would subscribe so fast to his channel, especially if he made content about being single for the first time in 12 years. 😂

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Matt will do anymore unfollowing as he still follows their wedding photographer, wedding videographer and some of Jade’s friends like the Brighton girl

Wow, that was crazy fast...unless he was in the process of doing it when henrietta posted about his name change above...unless henrietta is really Matt just testing the waters here :ROFLMAO: and if so hello!!!! and start posting so we can have more to discuss!!!!

I wonder if Matt will do anymore unfollowing
Matt seems like the type to keep following anyone who treated him well, in the past or after the split, and not be all petty like THAT person was Jade's friend so I will axe them...or that business did a great job at our wedding but it failed so I won't follow anymore. I do hope he starts posting content again since he was so much more likeable and real than Jade and actually has a skill people can benefit from

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.