Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im interested to know how her channel/content would change, if she did come back. They apparently had a pact to never go to Disney without the other - will they stick to this? Without Disney what does she have in terms of content? She could really utilise the platform if she was clever about her return and how she positions herself back in to the influencer lifestyle
I suspect this could be one of the reasons she is happy to give up influencing.

Her channel really does rely on the Disney vlogs, but I can see why she wouldn’t want to go back. I certainly wouldn’t want to so soon after being broken up with. I know some people wouldn’t let it stop them and would go back with a friend or family member, but I’d be crying at every single memory and would struggle. I could see Jade being the same. It’s a lot of pressure to film happy disney vlogs when you’re finding it really hard being back at the location of your honeymoon.

Even her day in the life vlogs don’t really have the same spark without Matt as she has no one to bounce off.

There’s definitely content she could make, but it would require more effort and I can’t see it doing as well as the Disney stuff, so it doesn’t surprise me that her heart isn’t it in.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She didn't ever say she was going on a break.... on her most recent update a few weeks ago she said "I'm STILL on a social media break", but she never actually said she was going on one in the first place ;-)
This is one example of how Jade is so manipulative towards her followers, making them think she mentioned going on a break before but she didn't. She carefully phrased this to frame it that way and it's so manipulative especially to her young following

Reactions: 9
I cannot even fathom the money retail value of all her freebies/pr/theme park tickets she’s gotten over the years due to her fans. The body shop, too faced, pixie, disney, etc all TOP brands sending her endless things. And it’s because of her followers clicking her stories, swiping up, watching her videos. So she DOES owe an explanation. I’m not asking to know what she has been doing every month since January, how many times she’s cried, what she’s talking about in therapy, but she can NOT ghost as an youtuber/influencer. I said it before in these threads but it’s the TERRITORY. You signed up,willlingly, to be in front of a camera showing your life. You cannot say in 9/10 videos “I’m so grateful for you guys, I never take this for granted, this is because you guys watching my videos” and then just drop everything. And it’s August. She’s going out, getting her nails done, going to an office job, she has a supportive family. If she has time to change her personal ig picture she has another 5 seconds to type up a “hey guys thank you to those sticking in there. I will come back with a decision/statement soon”.

Reactions: 21
I felt sorry for Matt during the 5am morning routine video. He even said he had a 13 hour shift the day before and surely u would want a lie in not get up at 5am. I bet you any money that was Jade's idea.

Reactions: 15
I felt sorry for Matt during the 5am morning routine video. He even said he had a 13 hour shift the day before and surely u would want a lie in not get up at 5am. I bet you any money that was Jade's idea.
She says they are usually up at 5:30/6 but this time it was just so she could film it and copy Jess conte's video

Reactions: 8
I think being neat and organised is a personal choice and it's not for everyone. But Jade goes on and on and on about being soo clean and tidy and organised and a perfectionist... yet...
- This is her nails drawer
Screenshot 2021-08-14 at 14.39.04.png

- She talks about how her activewear drawer is a mess (I wish I had an entire drawer for activewear but I don't get sent anything as I don't have a following.) This is something Jade seems to have forgotten, she wouldn't get things if it wasn't for her audience. Also, look how many eyeshadow palettes she has been sent especially for someone who isn't a makeup influenza and she says she hardly wears makeup. I don't know why she hasn't given them away to friends/followers.
Screenshot 2021-08-14 at 14.43.13.png

- She shows her bathroom drawer and says it's become her 'Monica drawer from friends' with empty toothpaste bottles. Her kitchen drawer and cabinets are a mess.
- In a haul video, she leaves clothes that she just tried on the floor when she has pets that have been outside. It's unfair to the company and the next person who will buy these things. The picture on the right she said she will give the clothes to a charity shop but it's doubtful she will wash them all before she gives them as they're already washed but now bunny is licking them. It's unhygienic and for someone soooo concerned about cleanliness, her actions really don't match what she says because she lies allll the time.
Screenshot 2021-08-14 at 14.36.43.png
Screenshot 2021-08-14 at 14.35.05.png

All these things would be fine if she didn't go on about how perfectionistic she is. It's like when she bangs on about being a foodie when she's the opposite... I smell delusions.

Not gonna lie I do find it funny some people here think I’m a friend or family member, if I was I wouldn’t be on here, I’m just nosy 😂 and I’m not exactly a die hard fan either I have only watched the Disney vlogs and I genuinely prefer Matt. I only said we shouldn’t forget she is human and people could have a little more empathy.

Reactions: 1
Omg yes!!! She always whinges about how she’s a perfectionist and hates mess, hates but can’t help being sooo clean and tidy etc. I genuinely don’t have it in me to shove things into drawers/cupboards/wardrobes etc because I really DO have to have things be so tidy and clean, but I don’t harp on about it to anyone who’ll listen! If anything I find it a bit embarrassing that I’m overly tidy and a genuine perfectionist but it’s not really a choice is it! I remember as well in an old vlog Matt left a bottle of lucozade THAT HE WAS STILL DRINKING FROM on the side and she was like goddd can tell you’ve been here! Erm Jade love he lived there!? It’s all or nothing with her, she exaggerates sooooo much. She said her mum would be mortified if things were messy, if she didn’t do x y and z her mum would be so disappointed etc, very bizarre behaviour. She didn’t live with her mum for most of her childhood so I don’t know if she’s just desperate to appease her but it’s all so so odd!

Not gonna lie I do find it funny some people here think I’m a friend or family member, if I was I wouldn’t be on here, I’m just nosy 😂
I meannnn two of Jade’s closest relatives literally got outed for posting on here so the idea that family don’t come on tattle definitely isn’t true 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes @krillernew I never gave it much thought-- but seeing it all together is shocking! Maybe she frantically runs around tossing things in drawers before filming to appear neat but it really isn't her natural state because as you said, she wouldn't even let her drawers get like that in the first place is she was truly OCD.

My favorite influencers who get freebies either donates them, or gives them away to followers or friends, and they keep them nice to not gross the recipients out. Apparently Jade was trying to achieve a fake online persona that finally cracked as it isn't her true self the last few years. I get wanting to try new things or get inspiration from others, but to flat out copy someone's life (that they are probably ALSO faking for SM) right down to the pets is a huge red flag.

Reactions: 6
I meannnn two of Jade’s closest relatives literally got outed for posting on here so the idea that family don’t come on tattle definitely isn’t true 😆
Yeah I’m jades cousins cats brothers sisters pet dog x

• Haha
Yeah I’m jades cousins cats brothers sisters pet dog x
No one flat out said you're a family member. We just stated that we're wary of new members because we have proof of Jade's sister and ex-SIL being on here. No need for unnecessary comments that are laced with sarcasm

P.s. all of us on here have had lots of empathy for Jade, please read previous threads to see how nice we have been about her situation

Reactions: 12
Not gonna lie I do find it funny some people here think I’m a friend or family member, if I was I wouldn’t be on here, I’m just nosy 😂 and I’m not exactly a die hard fan either I have only watched the Disney vlogs and I genuinely prefer Matt. I only said we shouldn’t forget she is human and people could have a little more empathy.
Hmmm, well her family has been on here so .... and anyway if you are close to her that's ok too. But, you must remember what this platform is here for and that is to discuss people who use the internet for profit/attention.

Comments here don't need to be read by influencers (I almost wonder if some influencers get upset that they DON'T have a tattle thread :ROFLMAO: ) but apparently they do because Jade/Matt/TBG/Childfriend Amy/etc. were right quick to change things as soon as they get a mention here.

Reactions: 7
Yeah at this point the family thing is just a meme lol.

I still love that when the SIL was posting she started giving hints. She probably felt proper smug that she was mentioning her own husband and no one new. Wish I could’ve been a fly on the wall when that all blew up :’)

• Haha
I wonder if the SIL even had a clue the moderator would bust in with the tie-in to the other account--now the rest of the family is on alert! 😂

• Haha
but friends and family have been caught posting here… twice. So that’s not really a great argument. Lol and no one here has ever forgotten that she’s human and she’s going through something. We’re all just tired of the BS she feeds everyone. You can have empathy for someone but also call them on their tit. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg yes!!! She always whinges about how she’s a perfectionist and hates mess, hates but can’t help being sooo clean and tidy etc. I genuinely don’t have it in me to shove things into drawers/cupboards/wardrobes etc because I really DO have to have things be so tidy and clean, but I don’t harp on about it to anyone who’ll listen! If anything I find it a bit embarrassing that I’m overly tidy and a genuine perfectionist but it’s not really a choice is it! I remember as well in an old vlog Matt left a bottle of lucozade THAT HE WAS STILL DRINKING FROM on the side and she was like goddd can tell you’ve been here! Erm Jade love he lived there!? It’s all or nothing with her, she exaggerates sooooo much. She said her mum would be mortified if things were messy, if she didn’t do x y and z her mum would be so disappointed etc, very bizarre behaviour. She didn’t live with her mum for most of her childhood so I don’t know if she’s just desperate to appease her but it’s all so so odd!

Did we ever know why she didn't live with her Mum?

Reactions: 1
Did we ever know why she didn't live with her Mum?
I thought Jade said when she was going to school (college?) her grandma was close by so she lived with her because it was easier. But she did say she lived with her for many years, so maybe with her parents getting divorced there was also some other issues with staying at her same high school or something?

I thought Jade said when she was going to school (college?) her grandma was close by so she lived with her because it was easier. But she did say she lived with her for many years, so maybe with her parents getting divorced there was also some other issues with staying at her same high school or something?
You could be right, she said she lived with her grandma for about 10 years. I thought at one point it was because Jade's mum said she had really bad OCD but I think Jade's siblings lived with their mum so that wouldn't make much sense

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.